Mini Spend reward Promo is Broken

@kalystconquerer#0876 Myself and many others do not receive any Tier of the advertised Rewards anymore since the early 18th of March.

Before that I was able to receive all spend rewards upto Tier 3 but yesterday when I spend another 200-ish gold I got nothing.

I've also send in a ticket and they said I shall wait til the 25th March and report back again if I still havn't gotten the rewards but since there are many people affected by this I wanted to let you guys know.

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Hello!

We were definitely having issues since Friday and bleeding into the weekend and there's a few threads floating around about it. A few players have already posted on my wall about this issue as well, and it seems to be pretty inconsistent (some players getting all of them after a certain amount of hours, some players getting all but the top rewards and then of course some people getting none of the rewards).

I did a quick spot check to make sure some of the items are still sending, and they are, so this might be more an issue of something going on with the promo itself. If you still receive nothing around midday PST, let me know!
  • gouken1
    gouken1 Posts: 25 Arc User
    Hello!

We were definitely having issues since Friday and bleeding into the weekend and there's a few threads floating around about it. A few players have already posted on my wall about this issue as well, and it seems to be pretty inconsistent (some players getting all of them after a certain amount of hours, some players getting all but the top rewards and then of course some people getting none of the rewards).

I did a quick spot check to make sure some of the items are still sending, and they are, so this might be more an issue of something going on with the promo itself. If you still receive nothing around midday PST, let me know!

On your words, after midday PST, going to spend 125 gold again.. and wait for rewards. Rage or thank you reply incoming. Spent 125 gold on a char, got nothing, spent 125 gold again on 2 different chars and got nothing.. Dont wanna try 4th time and lose again.. *waits for midday PST*

Also if anyone else spends gold after midday PST and gets rewards now, please leave a reply here so we can go on with our promo.

• xutogia
    xutogia Posts: 2 Arc User
    I spend 200 gold on saturday night and did not get reward
  • elcocot
    elcocot Posts: 17 Arc User
    maybe i have found the issue. i have spended 206 gold. and didnt get the +10 orb. then i have spended aditional 50 gold. 256 in total and i get the reward +10.
    The problem is that you stated 175 gold for +10 orb. and 250 gold for +11 orb.
    This will be the rage...
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    So I took a look at the promo itself and all the teiring has been imputed correctly. Rewards do take a bit of time to be issued, though it should NOT take a full day or more i.e what users spending on the weekends were experiencing. CS is aware of the situation, so we should get affected users who charged on the weekend sorted out! If for some reason your spends are not awarding you within a reasonable timeframe, send a ticket into Customer Support and they should be able to help you out!
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    So CN engineers were working on it - seemed to be something happening with the logs. Please let me know if you have now received your rewards that were missing over the weekend, as the system should be disbursing them!
  • wesker
    wesker Posts: 84 Arc User
    either it's broken again or you guys made some mistake...
    the mini spend promo supposes to last:
    Starts: March 16th @ 12:00 AM PT

Ends: March 24th @ 11:59 PM PT

So it should be working for another 22h30min from now on but my alt has spent 126 gold an hour ago and got nothing <.<
  • wesker
    wesker Posts: 84 Arc User
    nvm it's working.. just the hamster with mails seems to be very tired today and got huge delays! :D
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    wesker wrote: »
    nvm it's working.. just the hamster with mails seems to be very tired today and got huge delays! :D
    Maybe we should send crates of carrots and broccoli to the PWE office to feed the hamsters. Lace em with speed or sumpin.

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator

This distribution system can be very slow and can typically take up to an hour or more. I only recall the item send crashing twice. Can be very slow on Login promos and codes to at times. Tho it will use a different method to track.
    Maybe we should send crates of carrots and broccoli to the PWE office to feed the hamsters. Lace em with speed or sumpin.

With all this talk about hamsters I just hope they have good pay and a holiday package. Tho with the amount of times things stop working...

Yet again Tho things have been a lot better recently.​​