Mini Spend Reward

ibajames101
ibajames101 Posts: 56 Arc User
Can anyone confirm if the rewards are one per a/c or 1 per char?

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Per Account most likely.

Can't see this being per character tho if u spend it on 2 chars within the same account I would put this down as possible.

@kalystconquerer#0876

Thanks.
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Normally these promos run per toon once per toon... This is how I managed to get free 11 star orbs on multiple toon on the same account during the same promo. Buy gold in AH be patient and repeat process can normally get 3-4 11 stars before a promo ends with 1bill coins to start.
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Tbh with this I expect it to be very difficult to get gold through the AH due to the free most likely non bound DoD... You can make easy profit if you are lucky enough to the gold from AH
    Post edited by nunuator on
  • ibajames101
    i will take a leap of faith and spend 30g and find out Q_Q
  • wesker
    wesker Posts: 84 Arc User
    1 per toon - confirmed by my toons :)
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    If anything goes wrong with this (for example you do not get the rewards listed or an incorrect item is being distributed or in incorrect quantities), please feel free to let us know!
  • hiitsmeguys
    hiitsmeguys Posts: 126 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876

Can we chill on the pack item giveaways for a bit? Between the constant deity's, josd's and drakeflames in charge rewards and the all to frequent spend promos giving dod, dod, vit, drakeflames etc, it's killing the price of these items. It's almost to the point of not even being worth opening packs anymore. When i used to win a dod or a dot from packs i used to consider that a success, now you need to win something super rare just to break even. Sure some individuals take massive advantage of these promos and will disagree, but I think making them a bit more infrequent or giving rewards that don't come from packs would help the economy in game.
  • ibajames101
    I dont believe Pwi economy rest so heavily on dod/dot or even drakeflame. Your request is kinda selfish as well, i mean think about it you wanna make these items uncommon so your pack gain would be more :<. I utterly love these rewards and im sure many more would agree than disagree.
  • hiitsmeguys
    hiitsmeguys Posts: 126 Arc User
    I dont believe Pwi economy rest so heavily on dod/dot or even drakeflame. Your request is kinda selfish as well, i mean think about it you wanna make these items uncommon so your pack gain would be more :<. I utterly love these rewards and im sure many more would agree than disagree.

You want dod, dot, drakeflames. I want jaden, fingerbead, com. To each their own, but should we have what i want in spend rewards also, because at current rate not worth opening packs to get them.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Let's add Jaden crystal to a spend promo please or Incarcerate this A card I have like 9 in bank..
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • rosdom
    rosdom Posts: 23 Arc User
    Unfortunately as much as I'd love to get DoDs, Drakeflames and other such pack items for free through spend promotions, it is disrupting the economy massively. Most boutique purchases and sales revolve around Packs. Which has been very slow lately since the demand for packs has dropped considerably given that the only gain you can make if not Breaking even would be from super rare items..and more than 1 of those items in some cases. If you want your server to prosper and have available end game equipment for sale and purchase, you'd want more demand for packs, aka make OPENING packs more lucrative. IF the losses get minimized from opening packs, you will have more available Crowns per say, and thus 1) Make them available, 2) Make them available at a reduced price. A better economy and money flow can benefit the farmers as well as people would have more money to spend on what they are willing to buy. Idk, at least that's what I think. Just an opinion though ^^
  • b3arz
    b3arz Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2017
  • outcast5
    outcast5 Posts: 4 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    Let's add Jaden crystal to a spend promo please or Incarcerate this A card I have like 9 in bank..

It's likely Incarcerate is coming in the next few mini spend promo's
  • wesker
    hmmmm today 2 toons of my main account didn't receive any rewards - is it limited per toons on account then or wot? 3 other toons from this account received rewards yesterday without any problems - today nothing :|
  • bearzassassin
    bearzassassin Posts: 1 Arc User
    i think spend rewards are broken, i know like 4-5 people that haven't got anything
  • kskiiiiing
    kskiiiiing Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yeah I havent got anything today, been 6h and still no mail :|
  • yoabu#2667
    yoabu#2667 Posts: 50 Arc User
    Oh, so I'm not alone there. It's been a few hours and still no rewards.
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    Same here, 2 days ago I spent 162 gold got all rewards after 1h, but today I spent 88 gold and havent got anything in about 9 hours
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • theoneaa
    theoneaa Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    No rewards are being mailed today. I spent on 3 chars and got no mail on any. Also know 6-7 people who spent and got nothing since last night on Tideswell Server.
    @kalystconquerer#0876 - please look into it. It ll be of great help.

Also can anyone post here IF and when they get their mail with spend rewards today from here on? So we can spend or wait for our own rewards. It seems its a problem with everyone not select few.
    Post edited by theoneaa on
  • chaos5gamer5
    chaos5gamer5 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Have spent some gold a few days ago and received rewards upto tier 3. Now I spent another 200-ish gold and havnt gotten the other tiers...already submitted a ticket..but its the weekend ya know :D
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    ... So I guess we all submit tickets? D:
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • wesker
    ... So I guess we all submit tickets? D:

just w8 for the kalystconquerer's answer - it was a weekend so I would expect an answer within incoming 12h :)
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    it worked on the first days - not anymore tho.