HOMESTEADS DOWN (Twilight Temple)

ellenfan
ellenfan Posts: 34 Arc User
edited March 2017 in General Discussion
just tried to go into my hs, nothing happens, no message at all, i just cant get into there
tried several other characters, couldnt enter either

asking in wc, at this point nobody seems to be able to enter their hs at all

edit: seems to be erratic behavior, was just able to get 2 chars in, went back out, couldnt get back in 5mins later

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    One of my characters are unable to enter at the moment, while another of my characters can enter freely without trouble.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    edited March 2017
    Are there still issues with entering Homestead right now on TT and ET? I'll have to see if restarting the services for this will affect the rest of the server or not, but I'd have to ask when the engineers come on site. Please let me know if the problem still persists in a few hours!
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    So far there still issues (TT), but I can for the most enter.
  • gundameister00
    gundameister00 Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    at 9:30 am server time HS cant be access by many players on TT some of my chars can and others cant tiger-12.gif

Update 10:00 am server time: Had to relog and close client on the chars that cant enter, now they can enter with no problem​​
    Post edited by gundameister00 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I will change the world..........
  • thewacko
    thewacko Posts: 15 Arc User
    Still having issues On TT server, even after client close and relog. Can we get an Update on the current status of this issue pls​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    I've sent an email off to live ops to see if they can investigate this issue, so I'm standing by right now to see what they can do to resolve it. When I get any updates I will let you know!

In the meantime, I am also receiving reports of players getting stuck in FF/FC, so please do not enter this instance if you are on the West Coast servers.