2016 Perfect Attendance Reward

Options
kkemz
kkemz Posts: 73 Arc User
last I heard had to pull the names and etc.? what is the status on this please?

Comments

• whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
    Options
    I made a ticket about it awhile ago I didn't recieve my title for 100% perfect attendence you are not the only one...
    The only GOP
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Hello!

We'll be most likely waiting for expansion to make sure everyone gets both the title and Vendor shop all at once since the title technically doesn't exist in our game yet (which is why the title "disappeared" when you received the rewards, as we're right behind the version that has them in CN. The Tiger shop had it's expiration date set properly in CN but for our version, since we're behind, the dates would have to be changed.)

Hope this helps!
  • ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    Hello!

We'll be most likely waiting for expansion to make sure everyone gets both the title and Vendor shop all at once since the title technically doesn't exist in our game yet (which is why the title "disappeared" when you received the rewards, as we're right behind the version that has them in CN. The Tiger shop had it's expiration date set properly in CN but for our version, since we're behind, the dates would have to be changed.)

Hope this helps!

Will you detect automatically which players should've got the title which disappeared, or should we send a ticket? I had perfect attendance on one of my alts account, and exchanged the item cause I thought it was already fixed, but didn't get the title.
    War. War never changes. Memento mori