Gameplay- Homestead Bug - Directed from Customer Support - Ticket Reference # 170213-002018

Options
serkz93#5586
serkz93#5586 Posts: 5 Arc User
I have all the requirements (reputation/level/quest) for homestead on my avatar (Geemli, Etherblade Server), and believe I have satisfactorily completed the quest line for it. However, when I try to enter, an error appears which reads "failed to find the homestead".

I currently have no quest regarding homestead, current or available.
I remember doing the homestead quest chain before I reawakened.

I have tried entering my homestead from a safe zone and yet to no avail, it did not work. I have also never been able to enter my homestead successfully before.

This has been quite frustrating as I've sent in a ticket regarding the matter and it is still yet unresolved. However, I was directed to start a thread here. All relevant screenshots are attached within the support ticket thread (Ticket Reference # 170213-002018)... It has been over a month...

The GM investigating my ticket said that my issue had been forwarded to the QA team, however there has been no response yet. It would be greatly appreciated to have a developer look into my issue as it seems like a potential bug. Not being able to access the homestead has affected my gameplay negatively.

Kind Regards,
S.O
Tagged:

Comments

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    Did you ever enter your HS before reawakening? I am just thinking you didnt finish the last step of the HS quest and you cant do it till you are back to level 90+ again(if you arent currently). This is of course just a guess but the last step of HS quest chain teleports you into your HS so it seems bit weird you would have completed all steps and never been into HS. But I would not say glitch regarding HS is impossibility, we used to have problems with it when it first got released but if you are only one affected, it does sound bit weird.

BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • serkz93#5586
    Options
    I have never entered my homestead successfully before reawakening (or after for that matter), and yes I am back to level 90+ (lvl 102 rb2).

I have never been teleported into my homestead and I have no current or available quests in my quest log regarding homestead... However, I do remember doing parts of the homestead quest before reawakening such as the part within Celestial Vale, killing the Sigil Dragon. I have followed other players (friends) doing the HS quest line from the start to see if I had missed out anything or perhaps forgot to pick up something from an NPC I may have missed along the way... But none of the NPC's in the HS quest chain had any available quests for me...

I do feel quite alone in this matter as there are no forums regarding the same issue. I've even followed all the YouTube tutorials to go over the quest chain to see if I missed anything but there is nothing I seemed to have missed.

Also, the reset HS NPC in Heaven (Verdes ... or something like that) also has no yellow/red quest for me...

Hope this information helps.
    Thank you for your response.
    Kind Regards,
    S.O
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Well my guess is then you missed some step somewhere in the chain. Here is a video of step by step guide how you open HS and some other stuff.

https://youtu.be/b-jv7brRblI

If you are certain you have done each and every step of the chain and dont see anything in your quest list, its a bug at which point no player on forums can really help you.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • serkz93#5586
    Options
    I've already watched that video a dozen times and followed it step by step (and many others)... there is no quest at any of the steps for me... I sent in a ticket over a month ago and since the GM handling my ticket said he couldn't fix it, he told me to start a new forum here and hope a developer sees it.. It's a huge let down since there has been no response from pwi/arc.

Thanks for your help anyways :)