More xTw issues

dingo488
dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
The map got reset, which is great. But now the server is letting a very limited amount of players enter the xTw server (Or Wargod's Gulch). Now this week I think no one got any interesting battles, but for next week this should really be fixed. Also for some reason it isn't letting people enter the battle, claiming the battle is full, even tho there is only ~40 people inside. From talking to all my traitorspies that have succesfully infiltrated other factions, they are all suffering from the same issue, so it isnt simply a Twilight Temple thing.

Comments

• sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    It seems that if a faction only has 1 possible war/land only 60 ppl can enter xserver , once they exit another 60 can enter xserver.
    But its not the same for the war we had 60 at start , majority left and only a few new ppl could enter the war , the others were just getting a msg that 2 many ppl are trying to enter the are when only 17 ppl were inside.

It would be really good if someone could look into it to confirm if its true or not.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    I believe the Max players that can enter XTW maps is set at 60.

I cant remember for sure but off the top of my head your allowed 63 (3) for reserve. Im not sure this apples to the XTW server map its self would be interesting to know if any more problems come up.​​
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Even smaller factoins with only 20-30 members had problems getting all their people in Wargod's Gulch. And people alrdy in Wargod's Gulch were unable to enter their battle, even tho their faction had only 40 ppl inside.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the 60 player cap. Its a server-based error.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Well all im saying is their was prob a reason.

The numbers and mechanics that its uses are unknown at the best of times. Did anyone get any error messages? do we have any SS for @kalystconquerer#0876 when she looks at this tread.

Did any ALTS from factions enter XTW server / Battles and leave? that factions are not aware of? If so then would this hit Server Limits?

Or is this a side effect from the map reset?

if its a no then its still useful info.​​
  • ericamariex222
    ericamariex222 Posts: 114 Arc User
    The msg people got when they were trying to enter was "The Cross Server is congested" and it would let you hit yes, and keep you in your server, if you tried again it would say "Server Busy:Try again Soon" and then rinse and repeat. As a faction that brings u pto 12 squads into the xtw we asked our members to move to war gulch 2 and some people filtered in on our side very few tho. then once we got in the war people still stuck on the outside.

Because a war only holds 60 we wanted members to qualify so wed rotate entire parties out and off the XTW server completely and then again some people trickled in to the xtw. Then when they tried to enter that match they kept getting the error 'too many people trying to enter the battlefield even when it was only a handful of people' So lots couldnt even get in to qualify even when the war wasnt even full we were @ 46 in the war at the time the error started.

But yes other factions without the maximum 60 people couldnt get into xtw either...

• valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    As far as I am aware, I haven't seen or heard any issues about this on Etherblade in chats. My previous faction (which takes around on average 40ish ea week people not counting buffers) had no such problems with entering either the Wargod Gulch or the battle map itself.

They had a fight v another faction from the same server. Not sure if that would be relevant to being unable to enter (wouldn't have thought so) but putting it out there just in case it was a cross over issue between different server factions.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    I can only speak for my faction from dawnglory. No issues at all and I am not aware that any other dawnglory faction had such issues.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    I personally couldnt enter xTW server and I got the error message described in this thread.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • valdisman
    edited March 2017
    saxroll wrote: »
    I personally couldnt enter xTW server and I got the error message described in this thread.

Not like 60 of your faction is needed to beat Legendary.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • keihan007#7641
    valdisman wrote: »

Not like 60 of your faction is needed to beat Legendary.

Because this thread is bout Karma vs Legendary and not bout a glitch, which clearly existed to which I gave my own input?

• valdisman
    Because this thread is bout Karma vs Legendary and not bout a glitch, which clearly existed to which I gave my own input?

What the hell does that even mean? lol :D:D:D Was simply saying Karma don't need 60 to beat Legendary so if you made it in or not, made no difference to the outcome. You put some random semi troll reply which makes no contextual sense.

What were you trying to achieve with that exactly?
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • keihan007#7641
    valdisman wrote: »

What the hell does that even mean? lol :D:D:D Was simply saying Karma don't need 60 to beat Legendary so if you made it in or not, made no difference to the outcome. You put some random semi troll reply which makes no contextual sense.

What were you trying to achieve with that exactly?

Do you have some issues with reading comprehension? I feel the meaning of the statement was obvious to anybody who doesnt read at preschool level.

What on earth has Karma needing or not needing full 60 has to do with a thread bout xTW glitch? Its nothing but pathetic obsessing over what Karma does or doesnt do on your part. I admittedly used irony to make fun of your pointless karma obsessing but its really not that hard concept to grasp.

Like I said earlier, the glitch affected me personally, which I brought up in this thread as more information. I could of quoted and corrected your statement bout "no issues on Etherblade" but then again even when I dont you find the need to try to argue with me over nothing.

• valdisman
    Do you have some issues with reading comprehension? I feel the meaning of the statement was obvious to anybody who doesnt read at preschool level.

What on earth has Karma needing or not needing full 60 has to do with a thread bout xTW glitch? Its nothing but pathetic obsessing over what Karma does or doesnt do on your part. I admittedly used irony to make fun of your pointless karma obsessing but its really not that hard concept to grasp.

Like I said earlier, the glitch affected me personally, which I brought up in this thread as more information. I could of quoted and corrected your statement bout "no issues on Etherblade" but then again even when I dont you find the need to try to argue with me over nothing.

The fact you even have to ask a question about this thread and the context of it shows that your own mind has drifted from the thread and back into your *oh this is drama against Karma! I must reply!* You have now successfully taken another thread off topic. Well done.

I said I never seen any issues with people being unable to enter.
    *I personally couldn't enter xTW server and I got the error message described in this thread.*
    Its not like you need 60 people to beat Legendary

Then you went off on your own tangent about your input and as if the thread had gone off topic. Where that apparently happens I have no idea.. Basically you thought there was something where there wasn't and your obsession over drama with me has come to a point where your mind skips logical and rational thought.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    +1 to saxroll and -1 to valdisman

Anyway, i really hope this issue were just due to map reset and wont appear again for the upcoming weeks. It could really ruin the fun.
  • valdisman
    But seriously though, you do have a real personal issue with me over this game which from my point view, is absolutely amazing and yet at the same time has me concerned over your personal welfare. Not everything anyone says when they mention *karma* is an insult or attack. The fact you take it so personally is incredible. Its only pixels.

By all means though, you are welcome to keep going off on your own tangents in threads and try belittle me, insult me etc etc as after years of trying, you know I only care as much to reply :)

Also, and this is a genuine piece of advice, next time you want to go on about *obsession over karma*, take 5 mins and think is it actually that or is it your obsession over me.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    Was the first time that I don't have lag or net issue.... I shared my net problem with everyone else *joke*

I heard someone in my faction DC and can't enter back also if we was less than 60 inside the map.
    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • keihan007#7641
    What on earth has Karma needing or not needing me in xTW has to do with a glitch of people being unable to enter xTW server? Its nothing but derailing the thread bout a very real issue, which most of us seem to want fixed.

As for me being obsessed over you, I did not mention you in this thread before you started quoting me with nonsense responses. You are the one bringing karma up in every single thread you can it seems but of course its me who is obsessed, lol. Do you even read what you vomit on your keyboard?