PWI Discord server!

naruto1174
naruto1174 Posts: 24 Arc User
edited January 2021 in The Fanatics Forum
ππ–πˆ π‚πŽπŒπŒπ”ππˆπ“π˜ 𝐎𝐍 πƒπˆπ’π‚πŽπ‘πƒ!

A place for players PWI players from all servers ;)

β™₯ Invite link: https://discord.gg/x7sKUq28jA
β™₯ Invite code: x7sKUq28jA

PWI Kingdom is a Discord server that aims to become an active and popular place where players can discuss PWI stuff, just hang around, meet people, form squads, get help, etc.
We announce new codes, events and other relevant information as soon as we become aware of them. Which means you'll also get useful tips like how to force log or run the game in 64bits.

Discord is a free voice and text chat service. Similar to teamspeak, but with many more features! (Also a nice place to communicate with your friends and faction).
Discord is available as an app for Windows PCs, on browser, android and iOS.

We also set up nice content! (music bots, PWI tiger smileys, server time clocks, list of active codes and much more).

We currently have over 190 members from all servers online every day!
If you wish to join, we'll be glad to welcome you!

This server does NOT belong to any faction (it's for everyone! :3) nor is related to PWE(PWI's company).
Discord official website: https://discordapp.com/

β™₯ Invite link: https://discord.gg/x7sKUq28jA
β™₯ Invite code: x7sKUq28jA

𝗦𝗲𝗲 π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ π˜π—΅π—²π—Ώπ—²!
fox-1.gif
48684863522_e040ed704a_o_d.png
Disclaimer:
I do NOT own nor made any of the smileys/emoji shown in the image. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
​​
PWI Discord community creator

Click to join our PWI Discord server
26629123377_10d428deb8_o_d.png
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
Tagged:

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Thought we had a thread on this already?

EDIT: Yep
    http://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/1206295/pwi-discord-channel​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • naruto1174
    Thought we had a thread on this already?

EDIT: Yep
    http://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/1206295/pwi-discord-channel​​

That's another server.

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Oh, so why start a second one then? Just use the one we already have.
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • naruto1174
    The problem is that I created it after knowing there already was one. After going through the work of setting up a server I won't just give it up. And I don't like their server set up.
    I searched for the server before but didn't think of coming to the forum --' .

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Just use the current server. This game doesn't have enough of a population to justify more than one server for it.
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    I mean I get you have content that the discord server with active people doesn't have but, get in contact with GreenLegend I'm sure he'd be willing to work some of your content into the discord
  • naruto1174
    My server is completly different from GreenLegend's. His is like one big messy world chat withbasically no features. I set up a server: I took my time searching for bots and nice features, setting up information to help users, settings up roles and permissions, deciding what channels I'd create and even compiling a bot to have a nice quality music bot. I don't intend to have some crappy server for me to talk with my friends, if I did, I wouldn't be posting this, and that's exactly what Green's server is.

I intend to make a place where we'll have enough people to have an active and popular server where people can discuss PWI stuff or just hang around, form squads, ask for help, etc.
    This is specially good for old players who got tired of game. May even motivate them. And of course good for newer players, who can get into the community more easily and enjoy the game more. All I need is people to join, people however, have the same attitude as you guys, so no one joins. How am I supposed to convince them...? :(

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    My server is completly different from GreenLegend's. His is like one big messy world chat withbasically no features. I set up a server: I took my time searching for bots and nice features, setting up information to help users, settings up roles and permissions, deciding what channels I'd create and even compiling a bot to have a nice quality music bot. I don't intend to have some crappy server for me to talk with my friends, if I did, I wouldn't be posting this, and that's exactly what Green's server is.

I intend to make a place where we'll have enough people to have an active and popular server where people can discuss PWI stuff or just hang around, form squads, ask for help, etc.
    This is specially good for old players who got tired of game. May even motivate them. And of course good for newer players, who can get into the community more easily and enjoy the game more. All I need is people to join, people however, have the same attitude as you guys, so no one joins. How am I supposed to convince them...? :(

I dont have a problem with it.

But the WC Spam is starting to get annoying and will eventually get a WC ban.

Thanks.​​
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    ^ this I get you put work into yours but, why jump discord servers with one that works perfectly fine... all cause you got more features doesn't mean squat if you have no people
  • ericamariex222
    ericamariex222 Posts: 114 Arc User
    discord you can have both servers added and talk on both at the same time so yeah it may be redundant but you arent segregating people i could literally be in both and it wouldnt make difference.
  • naruto1174
    edited March 2017
    I'm very sorry for the spamming. I will not spam anymore, but will send a few (3 or so, one right after the other, big message) at least once a day. I did not understand how annoying it was, sorry.
    discord you can have both servers added and talk on both at the same time so yeah it may be redundant but you arent segregating people i could literally be in both and it wouldnt make difference.

Erica, I'm not segregating anything. I want to have power to control my own server in order to make it become the best I can. Because I'm serious about making this server I cannot have higher ups and depend on someone else's power. As I said, Green's server is a private server basically, and by this I mean that only him and a few of his friends talk in there. As I said "one big messy world chat" but also deadish, with only a few messages, I want better than this.

That was actually the reason for spam: I wanted many people to join fast, and why? Simple, some people join and never come back, just because there isn't much activity. But if people join and leave right after, how is the server supposed to fill up? If i gathered many people fast before they quit coming and made some people participate, more would naturally start joining and participating. That way, we'd get a nice PWI community on discord. A "popular server where people can discuss PWI stuff or just hang around, form squads, ask for help, etc.".

Nunuator, dude, seriously... the other one doesn't work perfectly fine for this purpose... I'd go to DMs whenever I would want to talk to someone in such a server... Really, let's say I'm talking with the person X on text chat, and you're talking with Y also on text chat, what do you think that will happen? Yeah, conversations will get a mess, with messages that have nothing to do with eachother one after another and it will become confusing. PWI players are normally used to text chatting much more than voice chatting.

Also, make sure you don't take the wrong idea, I'm not making competition with Green's server (as you should have already noticed, because I don't think that our servers serve the same purpose.)​​
    Post edited by naruto1174 on

• naruto1174
    edited January 2018
    The new expansion is finally here! Many people are coming back to the game. How about you meet more of them and stay aware of news at the discord server? ;)
    fox-1.gif​​

• naruto1174
    Our server is still alive and kicking! We have over 190 members online every day! Join us!

• engrish#1692
    engrish#1692 Posts: 41 Arc User
    Luckily I'm only a member of discord channel P W I :D
    You promoted that channel in the past via worldchat.

I don't use discord much since I got my speakers are on 0% most of the time. Don't want to wake my family.
  • echoafternine
    echoafternine Posts: 2 New User
    I joined! Thanks for creating one :)
  • jamesbond#2099
    jamesbond#2099 Posts: 0 New User
    fee
  • leziar#5056
    leziar#5056 Posts: 9 Arc User
    @naruto1174 The invite link expired.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    @naruto1174 The invite link expired.