Time Zone (US) [Maintenance Discussion] 03/12/15 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
edited March 2017 in General Discussion
On Sunday, March 12th, Daylight Savings Time begins! Please keep this mind when doing any time sensitive quests such as but not limited to – Bounty Hunter’s, Daily log in rewards, Attendance Check in etc. EU servers will have their own Daylight Savings Time Maintenance on the 26th.

**Official Info HERE! Says they will go down at 1:55 for aprox 2 Hours. As the clocks go forward by 1 hour at 2am. Please see info used from previous years below.

IMPORANT **ALSO Please check your XTW times as they will be different until EU Time Changes take effect on the 26 March. XTW Times for next week
current.png
For Server Status Click Here. Server Status Provided By @nrglg.

EAST COAST - Tideswell Server
For Time Zone Changes Click Here. / For Time Zones Click Here.

WEST COAST - Etherblade / Twilight Temple Servers
For Time Zone Changes Click Here. / For Time Zones Click Here.

Today's Question?

If you could put any new Stat or Buff / DeBuff / Skill Base / Pill / Pot and Mechanic in-game what would it be and why? This is not limited to what is already in the game and is for fun only tho im sure it will be checked.

Thanks,

Heero.​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    Today's Question?

If you could put any new Stat or Buff / DeBuff / Skill Base / Pill / Pot and Mechanic in-game what would it be and why? This is not limited to what is already in the game and is for fun only tho im sure it will be checked.

Mine would be a Mechanic that reduced eveyones Lv when entering an FB cave. So for Example if you entered a Lv 19 FB cave your Lv Would be Knocked down to Lv 19 again. Your weapons/gears would not be usable in this form except by finding the aura of the cave. Then they could be used. My reason for this is to make the caves become hard again. This is something that PWI is being hit from. the game is not designed to be able to solo everything... (YES keep in mind some instances would be done to this.

Interesting....​​
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Anti duskblade/ anti stormbringer pills maybe even a tidal protection pill since people keep on QQing that all these r broken
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »

Mine would be a Mechanic that reduced eveyones Lv when entering an FB cave. So for Example if you entered a Lv 19 FB cave your Lv Would be Knocked down to Lv 19 again. Your weapons/gears would not be usable in this form except by finding the aura of the cave. Then they could be used. My reason for this is to make the caves become hard again. This is something that PWI is being hit from. the game is not designed to be able to solo everything... (YES keep in mind some instances would be done to this.

Interesting....​​

There is pretty popular MMO, which has that kind of system. Your level/stats get synced down to the level of the cave if you use party finder least. I believe you can enter caves unsynced too but I never got too far into that game so never really came up for me.

But I feel these kind of changes would come too late on PWI, the early content has to be easy to keep people from getting stuck on it because there are so few new players entering this game. Hopefully new content will be designed to be more interesting after multiple runs trough it. I wish they would revamp instance like GV cause getting attacked by tons and tons of mobs is pretty nice idea. Its just everybody outgears the instance way too hard for it to be interesting. And maybe cut down the amount the instance takes to 1h as non aura run at closer to 2h is pretty brutal, let alone one with auras.

BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • olympias
    olympias Posts: 16 Arc User
    I've been away a number of years, much has changed. May be small beans to anyone but one thing I was a bit shocked to see was nothing to improve your gathering times on material nodes. It isn't like I've seen anyone out here collecting with me even lol. Maybe can craft like an hour long quicken buff or something...unless I've missed something like this on an Npc maybe; totally possible since there seems to be a lot of little do~dads and thingamajigs added!
  • heerohex#3018
    East all done

West soon.

@saxroll someone stole my idea. But yes I agree many changes are to late now.
  • heerohex#3018
    Just a Note.

The System should go down at 01:55am not 00:55am.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    edited March 2017
    looks all go...

Please report any issues here please.

Thanks...

Please note that some Events and NPCs will need to be manually restarted

Also EU servers will change on the 26... This means your XTW time may be different to normal!​​