Problem with items

I have a problem with these items.
I can not sell, trade,decompose iv tried going to.
Assistant Wang Tsai to trade them and nothing
Can not sell them to any NPC or put them in my personal shop to sell or put them in the Auction house.
iv also tried going to the Blacksmith NPC to decompose them wont work either.
iv also tried going to the Talior NPC still same results
Same with Craftsman NPC Just down Right nothing i can do with these items but put them into my bank and collect dust.

What DO I DO!!! with ALL these ITEMS!!! all this room these items taken up i could be puting herbs in their spot.

Here is the list of these items.
1. Royal Greaves: (4 sockets +2) Gems - x4 HP +25
2. Unity Belt
3. Royal Ring: (+5)
4. Royal Heavy Plate: (4 sockets +3) Gems - x4 HP +25
5. Royal Ring: (+2)
6. Royal Pendant: (+2)
7. Royal Heavy Wristguards: (4 sockets +2) Gems - x2 Phy Def +15| Gems x1 Phy Def +10
8. Royal Fingerband: (+2)

Comments

• yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    One of the npcs near the banker in west arch, you can exchange them for perfect stones. Don't remember which one, but when you find the right npc and tab, you have to check each stone till you find the one that takes the item you have.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    yoda3160 wrote: »
    One of the npcs near the banker in west arch, you can exchange them for perfect stones. Don't remember which one, but when you find the right npc and tab, you have to check each stone till you find the one that takes the item you have.

That is Assistant Wang Tsai which the OP already mentioned and he accept only weapons now.
    giphy.gif

• isellcats
    isellcats Posts: 20 Arc User
    You can try the PWI Promotions Agent, that npc should have an option that destroys bound items.
    It's located in almost every big city, but I can point one out in west Archosaur next to the Lucidsilver/Lucidgold NPCs.