Chance for an Ultimate Spend Reward this week?

Comments

• givemeaps
    givemeaps Posts: 13 Arc User
    not yet qq-.-
  • berrynl
    berrynl Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Wouldn't expect one till after March, to be honest. It might be planned together with the next big patch being implemented. At which point someone will probably look at Dragon Conquest again and figure it needed a reset a while back.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    berrynl wrote: »
    Wouldn't expect one till after March, to be honest. It might be planned together with the next big patch being implemented. At which point someone will probably look at Dragon Conquest again and figure it needed a reset a while back.

Ya, probably. I expect the resets to happen at the same time as the content update in approx 3-4 weeks.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    There is an Ultimate Spend planned, but we haven't gotten around to completely fleshing it out yet! But rest assured there will be one, Soon (tm)
  • givemeaps
    givemeaps Posts: 13 Arc User
    some of us still gatherin gold >.< isnt it always past 10th day of month?
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    I wonder how does pwi actually make money off this? When the vast majority recycles gold not hating on anyone but why not just get it over with and just put it in O just curious
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    I wonder how does pwi actually make money off this? When the vast majority recycles gold not hating on anyone but why not just get it over with and just put it in O just curious

All of the gold needs to be spent in boutique, which removes that gold permanently from the economy. The only way to restore gold is to spend real money, so they don't care when the gold is bought or who buys it. The point is to drain the economy of gold so people become more likely to "refill" during zen sales.

I think the bigger question is who is buying all that gold just to sell it in AH instead of spending it during spend promos?
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Ah fair point
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • berrynl
    berrynl Posts: 21 Arc User
    I'd like for that question to remain a mystery forever, I wouldn't have nuema portal without people selling gold to AH.
  • gagga99
    gagga99 Posts: 3 Arc User
    as the title , so many gold is being stored waiting for the spend reward give it to us already , thanks
  • attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Why ppl sell Gold, why ppl charge real money.
    Just because game is designed to let CSers have some advantages.
    Only if you spend enough money, you always can win.
    No skill? no time? no problem!!! just charge more money, u will win. So many ppl don't care about reward or merchant. They just want to gear up RIGHT NOW, then kick some asses.

I know many ppl blame those CSers are brainless. But some of them are not. They spend more time in rl and farm in their rl, then spend money in game, and kick asses and get fun. They are happy then company is happy too. It hard to say they are more brainless than those spend much more time in game farming or research.

Also the company needs to keep non-CSers happy. let Non-CSers spend much more time on farming and research in game instead of money and then achieve some successes, even though the pay rate in game is really low compared with rl. Keep non-CSers happy is also important. Otherwise, P2W, win whom?

In pwcn, heavy CSers even CS many r9rr toons and let ppl play those toons for mass pvp.
    In pwcn, mass pvp are bascally richman vs richman. see who can CS more r9rr toons.
    I don't see it happens here since we lack such heavy CSers due to CSer players base and cultures differences

last year, pwcn set a charge reward event. the most charge ppl can have a limited time (one year) G17R5 weapon.
    is it a Good idea or not for pwi?
    i don't know. But if CSers are less and less, pwi may go the same way or just let NP card become charge rewards.

Keep business alive is the first concern to the company

Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
  • topmasterseller
    topmasterseller Posts: 32 Arc User
    Why current promo is Althea?
    Last Astrid -> 13 Aug 2016 http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10115673-ultimate-spend-reward:-dragonborne-astrid
    Last Althea ->10 Sep 2016 http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10153842-ultimate-spend-rewards-return!

You just skiped Astrid or forgot it... or what?
  • wesker
    wesker Posts: 84 Arc User
    we don't need astrid - more dmg cards pl0x xD
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    i need both! thanks :)
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    @topmasterseller We've switched up the order a bit for this rotation! But don't worry Astrid, hasn't been forgotten (if anything, we seem to leave Soul Controller Saki out in the cold more often than not)
  • splendideyes
    i got the 800 gold reward but not the 1200 gold reward. 3 hours later i spent another 12 gold on packs because i thought that the fashion weapon might have not counted - still didnt get the Althea Ticket.
  • mayben0t
    mayben0t Posts: 9 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 Soul Controller Saki has been the last card both Ultimate promos and Astrid has been the first...so its kind of messed up that Astrid is not the first card now and people have to now wait longer for it..
    doesn't make sense, ijs
    Astrid > Althea > Kestra > Lorelei > Grand Wizard Tensa > Soul Controller Saki
    the order of both previous ultimate spend promos
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    @mayben0t Did we also have a gap in between a rotation, or do I just have incomplete data internally? I complied a list of the promo announcements that I could find (some were not labeled Ultimate Spend in announcements so I had to go through some that just said "Spend promo" in the title), but in my records, there was a gap in time (?) where there weren't any ultimate spend promos. Perhaps this is why I had first initially thought we had skipped Saki, since I have down Saki at 3/11/16 and then Astrid at 8/13/16.

Since I'd like to have them all chronicled anyways for my own sanity, this is what I have (start dates listed only here - I have both start and end)

Lorelei 12/4/15
    Kestra 12/11/15
    Astrid 12/13/15
    Althea 1/15/16
    Lorelei 2/5/16
    Saki 3/11/16
    Astrid 8/13/16

Althea 9/10/16
    Kestra 10/15/16
    Lorelei 11/16/16
    Tensa 12/14/16
    Saki 1/11/17

...I feel like I'm missing another Tensa in here, and it seems pretty odd to have that big of a gap in Ultimate Spends. During that month frame bolded, the previous PM had alot of this information, so if I'm missing any data, it could be because I'd have to dig through every announcement if it was buried in some other event type post. So if I am missing something during that chunk that falls into that pattern, let me know!
  • topmasterseller
    edited February 2017
    What will be the order now? Althea> then .....

Btw you should understand, making a trend for half a year and then change it without notice could be really frustrating...
    Yeah, there was a gap in those promos, nobody expected when/or they'll return, also ingame economy was different, with to much gold demand in aucion. Then bam first was Astrid, i know people that was suprised and missed it. Then- well ok waiting half year what else you can do.. and now this... atleast tell us what to expect!
  • splendideyes
    is anyone else not receiving the Althea Token or is my character cursed?
  • topmasterseller
    is anyone else not receiving the Althea Token or is my character cursed?

I know a friend that got an Althea token today.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    @splendideyes I checked in to see if the promo was working and it does appear to be live - but for some reason if you did not receive your rewards still, I think it wouldn't hurt to ping Customer Support. They'd have the ability to check more in-depth than I would and be able to assist you in any missing rewards! Is this the first Ultimate Spend Promo you're having issues with, or have you always had issues?

@topmasterseller Ah ok, so there was some sort of gap. I'll still double check when I have the time just to make sure I didn't miss anything though to make it easier, from now on, I'll see if their numeric order makes more sense (something that is easily checked in pwdatabase to sort of "predict" what the next one will be)

So instead of the current expected order it will look like Althea > Kestra > Astrid > Tensa > Saki or ending numbers 784, 785, 786, 787, 831 and 832 (don't ask me why Tensa and Saki are so spaced out and away from the rest of it's set) As far as timing in between obtaining cards is concerned, I could always take a look at frequency but I don't want to unnecessarily burn people out, if that makes sense.
  • splendideyes
    kaly, i think its the 8th promo im doing and the 4th time that i didnt get the token. i already sent a ticket, but i can basically tell you what the canned response will look like before it even arrives ;)

luckily i took screenshots of every single purchase.
  • perrion
    perrion Posts: 165 Arc User
    So instead of the current expected order it will look like Althea > Kestra > Astrid > Tensa > Saki or ending numbers 784, 785, 786, 787, 831 and 832

You skipped one....

Althea > Kestra > Astrid > Lorelei >Tensa > Saki

• b3arz
    b3arz Posts: 33 Arc User
    i think it should just be left in the order of Althea > Kestra > Astrid > Lorelei > Tensa > Saki, so when people that are starting from scratch will at least be able to do 6 Spend rewards and have the entire set, instead of going out of some order to put cards from previous spend promo in more then others and then people be stuck with 2-3 of 1 card and miss out on completeing the set.
  • soulstormer
    soulstormer Posts: 61 Arc User
    all 6 cards are eventually put out anyways, just make it alphabetical order or something >_<, i just neeed astrid next! :#
  • uglyfaceyo
    uglyfaceyo Posts: 18 Arc User
    b3arz wrote: »
    ... and then people be stuck with 2-3 of 1 card and miss out on completeing the set.
    You're making it sound like people are somehow forced to participate in spend promos.

I would love for these cards to not ever be a part of any promo. That would make them truly unique and random. As it is, the whales gorge on the rewards and the gap between them and the common folk gets wider and wider. Not a surprise people get fed up and leave.

• dann0o
    dann0o Posts: 18 Arc User
    Can i suggest to have ultimate spend promo on incarcerate S card? That card is rarer than NP. I completed my set of NP from war avatar pack S and I didnt get the card til later on. Would love to buy it if it's on spend promo. Ty
  • arcangel786
    arcangel786 Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Yea pwi please put cards in boutique :)
    n7GKk9Z.png

• topmasterseller
    edited March 2017
    dann0o wrote: »
    Can i suggest to have ultimate spend promo on incarcerate S card? That card is rarer than NP. I completed my set of NP from war avatar pack S and I didnt get the card til later on. Would love to buy it if it's on spend promo. Ty

You can buy it right away.
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/51871

with packs or from catshops.