Year of the Rooster Raffle Winners - MISTAKE!!!

Options
mystuffies
mystuffies Posts: 31 Arc User
edited March 2017 in General Discussion
I almost flipped my laptop when I saw the names for the winners WHAT THE ACTUAL **** PWI???

For players that haven't read the winners here go ahead: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10420423-year-of-the-rooster-raffle-winners!

One of the winners from Tideswell (the server I play on) that won the mini prize is CresseIia. That toon belongs to my husband and IT IS NOWHERE NEAR BEING A MAIN TOON, not only that BUUUUUT the only fire roster tickets that toon had were from the Greet The Sun: Login Rewards day 7, January 31st, 2017. The reward for that day was only 3 roster tickets, you can check yourself here.
HOW THE HELL DOES THAT TOON WIN A PRIZE OVER HIS MAIN TOON???
His main and my main have over 400 tickets + the virtually tabulated tickets from your overly expensive useless packs that you made players believe are going to help you in the raffle.

This is by far the biggest scam you've ever pulled.... Your Blazing Flight chance packs were 85 freaking gold for a 100 of them and it said that each 10 packs give you ONE extra entry that's 85 dollars for 10 extra raffle entries WHICH IS NOT CHEAP!

With all this a toon with only 3 raffle tickets won a prize really???? What about ALLLLLL those players that spent multiple 85gold amounts of those packs???? His toon was only logged in for that ONE DAY and hasn't been logged in since, and those 3 raffle tickets are still in the mailbox!!

****NOTE**** You stated this on the thread: Prizes will be sent to the character that is declared a winner, so please be sure you are gathering tokens on the character you wish the rewards to be sent to.
That was YOUR rule so why does a toon with only 3 rooster raffle tickets wins over both of our mains that have tons more???

I'm sure I'm not the only one right now cause according to this http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi/#/discussion/1206621/rooster-raffle a lot of other players are questioning the names that won. Well I can right now confirm that this entire competition is bogus. You heard it here an alt toon that was logged in only once during these two months with only 3 rooster raffle tickets WON. Makes you wonder about the other winners.....

I'm utterly disappointed and furious, do you intend of refunding me and my husband of 85g spent???
How can you **** up this badly I can't even.... Do you people EVER do ANYTHING RIGHT??? Everytime there's an event SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN! GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER ! You're supposed to be a legit business that provides customers with services in exchange for REAL CASH - ACT LIKE It!

For anyone else that may give themselves the right to criticize us, take a moment to understand that if you had spent 85 dollars ON YOUR MAIN and one of your alts you never log in ( with only 3 raffle tickets) wins a prize, wouldn't you question the validity of this raffle?

As I'm writing this here, he is writing a ticket to CS saying that HE DOES NOT WISH TO CLAIM THE REWARD BECAUSE IT WAS AN UNJUST WIN.
@kalystconquerer#0876 please have the people there who chose the winners re-check their list because this is utterly unfair to EVERYONE WHO TRIED and everyone that had more raffle tickets than his alt.
L1UnX57.png?2

/end rant
Post edited by mystuffies on

Comments

• ark95
    ark95 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    You know what a raffle is right? RANDOM WINNERS. sheesh calm down.
  • mystuffies
    mystuffies Posts: 31 Arc User
    Options
    ark95 wrote: »
    You know what a raffle is right? RANDOM WINNERS. sheesh calm down.

Riiight it's so random that they sell raffle entries trough packs, tell you to collect more tickets by finding gms, facebook likes, log in events?
    If it was so random then why didn't we all enter with a single raffle ticket. I mean why did players bother to find the gms, like and share their posts on fb? WELL TO GET MORE RAFFLE TICKETS CAUSE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
    I can't tell if you didn't bother reading my post or you didn't get the point of it. *shrugs*

Everyone who entered the raffle was aware that more raffle tickets meant a higher chance to win, which is why it's odd that a toon with only 3 tickets won.
    Otherwise why would anyone in their right mind spend the 85g on those packs with really bad items and low chances thinking they were getting a higher chance at the grand prize.
    According to you everyone who spent 85g on those are unaware of what a raffle is so they wasted their money?
  • sandeep
    sandeep Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    just means that alt is super lucky! :P
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Options
    This is the same with every raffle, the vast majority (like 90%) of all the rewards go to a character that will never be used. The prizes are bound for a reason.

The fault lies entirely with you, what you did was the same as buying 100 boxes of wheaties cereal at once to hopefully win the some random sweepstakes, and only getting stuck with a bunch of cereal.

They purposefully use large numbers of tokens to make it look like you're getting a lot of chances to win. For example if you have 800 tokens, the chance to win is more like 800/400000 which is a .002% chance to win.

I kind of feel like this knowledge should be implied for a raffle event like this but hey...this is PWI.
  • firefraii
    firefraii Posts: 49 Arc User
    Options
    Don't worry every single winner on TT server was an alt. Including the grand prize winner, Makes plenty of sense
  • carlosraul93
    carlosraul93 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Options
    thats bull ♥♥♥♥and lies just in players that logged 1k alts and picked the tokens with the alts every single winner on TT server is a ♥♥♥♥ ALT just drop it is not fair for us the ppl that just picked the **** tokens with 1 char that is our main, i think there is only like 100 ppl playing in TT server but thouse 100 ppl have at least 20 each that entered the contest -.-
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Options
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raffle

You need to take a chill pill.
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.