Rooster Raffle

dingo488
dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
edited January 2017 in General Discussion
So we're getting these Rooster Raffle Tokens from daily login now, with the purpose of there eventually being a raffle with rewards.
But this Rooster Raffle Token is the exact same item as the July Token we got in July a year and a half ago (I think) except they just changed the name on the item...

Turns out I now have a ton of alts with mailboxes full of Rooster Raffle Tokens (and not just 1 or 2, the July Tokens came in a much larger quantity) which I'm assuming will still count in this raffle since the items stack with these new ones. And Im pretty sure Im not the only one.

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    pre-gz on winning <3
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    muahahaha, tons of alts with 30+ Rooster Tokens already B) ezwinz
  • armoftheland
    armoftheland Posts: 124 Arc User
    yep i also have tons of the july tokens from last event. GGWP​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    edited January 2017
    Too bad! We did a datapull prior to this, so anything not gotten within this timeframe will not add entries for you! We see you thereeeeee...

But here's what's happening behind the scenes, so to speak, to explain why this is-

All the tokens CN provided us for raffles and giveaways generated event gold every day on top of that and they're not good trackers for multi -entry type events anyways, so we couldn't use those (plus would be disastrous to suddenly flood people's boxes with tokens that gave 30-50 event gold every single day on top of qualifying you for a raffle haha!). Unfortunately we had to use one that was whitelisted which had been yanked from a previous timeframe. So now, that token will be locked for any future use and we'll have to ask CN for new tokens that DON'T auto generate gold every day when you log in.
  • armoftheland
    armoftheland Posts: 124 Arc User
    Glad to know you're on it :)​​
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    I dont mind getting flooded with event gold, dont worry about that, just let it happen.
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    Damn it I thought I was standing a chance at winning the raffle with my previous Tokens still active xD
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • gravewulf
    gravewulf Posts: 36 Arc User
    There's people that are getting these every day. I saw where one guy claims he has almost 400 of them. I stopped getting them when the log in event ended, and only have 14. Thanks again for a lopsided, play favortism game. :/
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    I have 412 tokens on my main. I redeemed them through the codes from the hide and seek event with the GM.
    You can find them in the code thread, if they haven't expired yet.
  • xlayon
    xlayon Posts: 80 Arc User
    Ive been gone for about a month due to work & managed to get about 300 or so tickets, I did miss the parrot & fashion code tho
  • orangeitis
    orangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    I wouldn't mind the raffle tokens turning into event gold after the raffle drawing...
  • skahl
    skahl Posts: 1 Arc User
    i log all my toons everyday an have hardly any tokens, iv never seen any system anouncements but i cant stare at chat all day waiting, i think they dropped the ball again on yet another event. }:/
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    @ skahl The login event was on January.
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10369813-year-of-the-rooster-raffle

As far as I know there isn't a current login event? Am I mistaken?

There were some codes given out, not long ago with raffle tokens. You might want to check this thread regularly to see new codes when/if they come out. ;)
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi/#/discussion/1195386/arc-codes-pwi-only/p1

There are some codes there. Good luck to everyone! :)
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Codes have been disbursed and posted through FB and the forums! The Rooster tokens for the Hide and Seek event were red chatted when unlocked and posted in the arc pwi codes thread. The social media connect code was released on FB. The login event happened near end of the month into the start of February.

Hope this helps!
  • ezioauditore65
    ezioauditore65 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Should we still keep our tokens? Is there gonna be a raffle? If yes, when? What are the prizes?
  • camoodii
    camoodii Posts: 51 Arc User
    When do we find out who won and what do we do with the tokens? How long should we keep them?
  • enbysra
    enbysra Posts: 57 Arc User
    camoodii wrote: »
    When do we find out who won and what do we do with the tokens? How long should we keep them?

^^This :/
  • khalain
    khalain Posts: 2 Arc User
    Can we get rid of the tokens now? taking up valuable space in my inventory.
  • uglyfaceyo
    uglyfaceyo Posts: 18 Arc User
    Surely having one inventory slot taken up by these tokens for a while longer is not a big deal :)
  • endezechein
    endezechein Posts: 26 Arc User
    was wondering when is the raffle draw date and when are the winners gonna get announced or did pwi announced already?
  • sunnycali
    sunnycali Posts: 31 Arc User
    Any update?
  • xlayon
    An update to this will most likely happen after........
  • aegrimm
    aegrimm Posts: 5 Arc User
    it is nearly heart breaking to see people post they have over 400 of the rooster 'tickets' when my toons have less than 15 - I guess I don't spend enough money on the game to warrant equal treatment! Learned my lesson though, from now on when I get things like this I will immediately NPC them and not worry about any 'rewards'!! btw thanks PWI for the useless turtle and swine rewards from Lucidsilver - really enjoy NPCing them for 1 coin - NOT!
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    aegrimm wrote: »
    it is nearly heart breaking to see people post they have over 400 of the rooster 'tickets' when my toons have less than 15 - I guess I don't spend enough money on the game to warrant equal treatment! Learned my lesson though, from now on when I get things like this I will immediately NPC them and not worry about any 'rewards'!! btw thanks PWI for the useless turtle and swine rewards from Lucidsilver - really enjoy NPCing them for 1 coin - NOT!

Another stupid comment comming from you. There have been free codes that have given rooster tickets and free to play in game events that have given rooster tickets as rewards.
    giphy.gif

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    aegrimm wrote: »

Another stupid comment comming from you. There have been free codes that have given rooster tickets and free to play in game events that have given rooster tickets as rewards.
    A lot of those codes were posted here on the forum in the code sticky thread, and duplicated in Facebook as well.
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • xlayon
    I have over 400 tickets & I only ever got the codes from the forums, some people need to stop whining
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    winners were just announced and 95% of them are alts I guarantee it
  • fansouthcorea
    fansouthcorea Posts: 63 Arc User
    can the GMS check again the names from Tideswell server

the ones the won every single of them aren't from TI server playing since game started and never seen them .

it mught be a mistake hapens
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    nunuator wrote: »
    winners were just announced and 95% of them are alts I guarantee it

Never seen any of those from Etherblade in wc or passing by them in game.

giphy.gif