I thought the Player's Boutique poll was for the Event Boutique... -__-"

I was waiting for this the whole time. Can you imagine the setting dread when I didn't see the items in Event Boutique? Christ this is disappointing lmfao
Tagged:

Comments

• nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Why would you even think this was an event boutique event?:x

Just look at the items, they would never put most of these in the event boutique, ever.

Mr. Justice
  • mooglemonger
    mooglemonger Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    398 gold for the shifting sky boundary pill... was originally 400gold...
    This game, those who run it. Insert derogitory term here, as what having this way overpriced is doing to the playerbase interested in buying it xD
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    @anruiihyori The event was just for the Cash Shop only.

The amount of Event Gold currently in the system is so high, it makes it slightly difficult to put items into the Event Boutique as it stands now. I'm trying to open dialogue with CN to see what can and can't be changed, but because of our own players reporting exploits and just how often we've pumped Gold into the system, it'll be hard to cycle in new or compelling items that would be useful to players. If I do manage to get anything in there, the prices might be so high it will be unappealing. Or, conversely, we might have to add limits on items (if its possible, similar to the Star/VIP section).

@mooglemonger The prices are calculated based off how much Vitae it would take to max out the boundary in relation to how much current vitae pills in the shop are giving. Obviously, main questlines will give much more Vitae, doing Sky Pirate for Conches and running the Ancient Gift buff/Legacy Mark will change your Vitae gain from doing dailies, so the Boundary Pill price does not reflect this. The two Boundary Pills for the first two Boundary levels are underpriced, but given how easy it is to gain Vitae in those levels and the fact that players expect them at those prices, we can't make those two a higher price and will leave them as it. Making the higher two Boundary pills too low will severely devalue the other pills currently in the shop. Other items though I was able to drop prices on (Such as the veno legendary pets and some of the Dragon Orbs as well as making Sochi packs come back down to the 100 for 25 Gold mark).
  • mooglemonger
    mooglemonger Posts: 111 Arc User
    Then just say no we are not changing the prices instead of a 0.5% discount...
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Then just say no we are not changing the prices instead of a 0.5% discount...

Haha agreed. It will never happen though. Its aimed at the rich players who want to make alts and speed them to end game and then sell the account on to a friend or someone else to play. PWI know that but they know if they ban, they lose a casher.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Well at the overly priced 400 gold shifting sky boundary pill there is no true reason why it can't be sold for under 200 gold... Reason being with a shifting sky pill sale this puts each pill at 1 gold each with a vitae buff this allows near 20 gold or less per shifting sky lvl.
    On this note if you cash the first couple of boundary lvls like I did just cashing 2 sky lvls with vitae buff will get you two higher due to boundary quests
    However I am not touching these quests just due to the fact that no twilight sky pill exists so once I hit shifting 10 on my duskblade I will be near instantly twilight sky 10 just due to not touching any shifting sky boundary quests...
    Just simple cashing the first two boundaries you easily get up to shifting 3 via boundary quests from previous sky lvls
    (This is without shifting sky quests)

If we are going to continuously push cashing in this game at least take into affect the items in which you put in (vitae pills) and the sales on which you ran 400 gold for shifting sky boundary pill when using simple shifting sky pills with a sale will cost you half of the price..

So even if it was at 200 gold it still would be overpriced cause of the boundary quests and vitae buff
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Twilight sky is infinitely larger than shifting sky. I dont think doing the quest line will get you twilight ten. Not even close.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Personally would never cash sly lvls due to the obescene amount of primal bloods we need in this game. TW I with hardly any lvled passives because you're still on skills? How cute xD
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958