Visible Mana Bar

mistressmuerta
mistressmuerta Posts: 152 Arc User
Is it possible to enable other players mana bar to be visible the same way HP can be viewed above characters heads when you click the diamond beside your characters name?

Comments

• mistressmuerta
    I'm only suggesting this because I have been experimenting with chaotic spirit and the pet skills conume sacrifice and devour. Currently I have a 6k mana drain combo then swap the enemies hp/mp for charm tick or kill combo. It would make it a lot easier if i could actually see thier mana because i can time a mana charm but the auto recovery stones can mess this up sometimes. It's also a nice form of cc vs LA/HA
  • blackknight0212
    blackknight0212 Posts: 20 Arc User
    I would suggest this too and makes pvp more precise and competitive if you know every classes skills and mana consumption and what they can do with whatever reserve of mana they have left but also would be declined since yeah charms refreshes one mana instantly, auto pot and the godly Ironguard powder.
    538v7l.jpg
  • mistressmuerta
    Yeah when i do the combo normally count to three becuase u have to time the delay with the acutall skill drain. The normal set up is from fox form with c/d over. I start with bewitch to keep them from retaliating then have the pet use consume. This drains around 3.2k mana. The charm will tick and auto pot starts. Then you have your pet use sacrifice followed immediatly by devour. So your pet will now lose 75% max hp and drain mana = to half of what is missing. This normally drains around 4.8k and puts thier mana at 1...The second you see the mana draining status icon appear on the target click chaotic spirit. During the sacrifice cast should already be channeling venomous scarub. By the time the swap happens if you are withing the .5sec charm reaction time you should be able to 1hit any low mana pool class. It is really nice for those immortal r9rr barbs with around 60-70k+ hp. It is a difficult combo to pull off but very rewarding. The other set up is from human opening with stun and same thing witha pet stun inbetween to chain. 3rd is with a pet that has the untargetable skill. I wish we had a better mana drain on malefic crush. The wizard mana drain is op.