Early maintenance?

Options
cyberomega45
cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
Why are they doing maintenance at 6:30 pm PDT? No advanced warning. Never finished my primals.

Comments

• sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options
    I know I didn't get my bh finished thanks to this early maint. Would love a bit of a warning! Don't they normally post in forums when there is a maint.?
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    Options
    I didnt get chance to finish my dailies either, and there isnt official annuncement -.-
  • klaaudija
    klaaudija Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    they put db 3.3 flyers for 50 silvers hence why probs
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    Options
    Because they are quite literally the least professional crew working on gaming.
  • fillecool226
    fillecool226 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Options
    Yea that is so wierd!!! O.o I was doing fsp and then pouff maintenance!! I wonder why they did that...
  • lv100togekiss
    lv100togekiss Posts: 39 Arc User
    Options
    I hadn't even logged my other chars when this popped up. Had to rush to check in. Can't even pick up the rewards.
  • celtthunder
    celtthunder Posts: 53 Arc User
    Options
    NO WARNING?????????????????????????? :*
  • cinnomonomnom
    cinnomonomnom Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    wow... just ruined my day... I was in UP and now none of us in squad will be able to do a run today because they limit UP to once a day so thanks a lot pwi!
  • storm#4377
    storm#4377 Posts: 25 Arc User
    Options
    That was really messed up. I want codes for everything, all daily rewards, pink bloods, red bloods, attendance tickets, the whole nine yards.
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Options
  • carlosraul93
    carlosraul93 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Options
    code for bloods at least i lost my dailys
  • diesfast
    diesfast Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    klaaudija wrote: »
    they put db 3.3 flyers for 50 silvers hence why probs

Oops. 50 silver instead of 50 Gold; our bad; super quick maintenance fix; those 400+gold sky pills though.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    i am really glad i got home in time to do my last check in for the month. i woulda been mad if my good attendance streak got rekt​​
  • sensualsoul
    Options
    Anyone know how long this maint. is? I still haven't found a post from a GM anywhere.
  • thefallenreborn
    thefallenreborn Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I literally just logged and the server were shutting down thx pwi for no warning or dailies tonight for who knows how long :/
  • terrabyte
    terrabyte Posts: 71 Arc User
    Options
    Seriously PWE you are horrible at your jobs.
  • ladytsukiyomi
    ladytsukiyomi Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    To be fair, they did give us warning by counting down the seconds.
  • diesfast
    Options
    Anyone know how long this maint. is? I still haven't found a post from a GM anywhere.

Per kalytsconquerer

Hello PWI players!

It has unfortunately been brought to our attention that there has been a pricing error with the Violet Razor mount. As a result, we will be starting maintenance early tonight at 6:30 PM PST until the maintenance is completed to correct this error. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. Because of this error, we will be planning out a bonus event shortly as compensation.

We understand that this has a impact on players time and we'll be working to resolve this as soon as possible!

Regards,

The PWI Crew
  • ericamariex222
    ericamariex222 Posts: 114 Arc User
    Options
    I mean a warning woulda been nice, like not a post 4 minutes ago. oh well no dailies for me today
  • sensualsoul
    edited March 2017
    Options
    From Facebook:
    "Important Maintenance Announcement

Hello PWI players!

It has unfortunately been brought to our attention that there has been a pricing error with the Violet Razor mount. As a result, we will be starting maintenance early tonight at 6:30 PM PST until the maintenance is completed to correct this error. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. Because of this error, we will be planning out a bonus event shortly as compensation.

We understand that this has a impact on players time and we'll be working to resolve this as soon as possible!

Regards,

The PWI Crew"

Nothing about how long it will take...srsly PWI you sux!
  • diesfast
    Options
    I mean a warning woulda been nice, like not a post 4 minutes ago. oh well no dailies for me today

I tried to Ironguard through the server shutdown; it did not work.
  • ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options

That ain't even close to fair xD...
    War. War never changes. Memento mori
  • ladytsukiyomi
    Options
    ironpwner wrote: »

Well its not like "poof there goes the server." It was enough for Dawnglory to start making fun of it and acting paniced.
  • torquoisegamer
    torquoisegamer Posts: 96 Arc User
    Options
    Allegedly there's gonna be an event when the server comes back up. But normal maintenance lasts until 3 AM PDT. Most people who are inconvenienced by maintenance will not be in game when the server comes back up, since they'll have already completed dailies today. The people who still have unfinished dailies won't be awake at 3 AM. Instead, the event should occur at 6:30, the same time as the downtime started.
    My mains:

TorquoiseBlu 103 | 103 | 103 Twilight Sky VIII psychic
    MidnighteBlu 103 | 103 | 103 Twilight Sky VIII duskblade
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    Options
    Man didnt get to do barely anything just got online after housework missed check in on over half my toons QQ what is this U HAD ONE JOB, ONE JOB! ~smh~
  • sxecleric
    sxecleric Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    Anyone got a chance to checkout the EU server after-maint sales?
  • ladytsukiyomi
    Options
    Allegedly there's gonna be an event when the server comes back up. But normal maintenance lasts until 3 AM PDT. Most people who are inconvenienced by maintenance will not be in game when the server comes back up, since they'll have already completed dailies today. The people who still have unfinished dailies won't be awake at 3 AM. Instead, the event should occur at 6:30, the same time as the downtime started.
    Assuming that it's going to take that long.

It's an emergency maintenance. I doubt they'll do the whole patch now. They might just fix the issue. Let us back in. And then do the regular maintenance when everyone is asleep.

• torquoisegamer
    torquoisegamer Posts: 96 Arc User
    Options

It's an emergency maintenance. I doubt they'll do the whole patch now. They might just fix the issue. Let us back in. And then do the regular maintenance when everyone is asleep.

That would certainly be nice.
    My mains:

TorquoiseBlu 103 | 103 | 103 Twilight Sky VIII psychic
    MidnighteBlu 103 | 103 | 103 Twilight Sky VIII duskblade
  • ericamariex222
    Options
    ironpwner wrote: »

Well its not like "poof there goes the server." It was enough for Dawnglory to start making fun of it and acting paniced.

500 seconds isnt enough to get things done. Dailies, up runs people are in the middle of, tower people didnt get to finish. ect. So in regards to the bigger picture it was too quick without warning. for the lols and memes in wc plenty of time.
  • ericamariex222
    Options

That would certainly be nice.

nah they would just do it all now since they need to wait on the fix from CN and such so wouldnt make much sense to keep it down and then have it up for a couple hours to put it right back down. Its not as simple as going in changing a number and hitting the power button unfortunately

This discussion has been closed.