2»

Comments

• eaglestorm
    eaglestorm Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    rommies wrote: »
    eaglestorm wrote: »
    rommies wrote: »
    As a high charging / paying customer, PWI/ARC should have enough financial stability to keep us up and running no matter what. And I'm not the only customer which charges thousands of dollars in this game.

And you have no more right to a stable server than a non cash shopping individual. I do, however, agree 3 times in 2 weeks is a little much. I do hope they perma fix it real soon
    I did not say I have more right. I am just emphasizing money is not the issue.

and with that we are in total agreement :)
  • eaglestorm
    eaglestorm Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2017

Roomies said: (cos i messed up the quote :P) what you mean no return? don't you have fun playing pwi? I have multiple sport cars as well, most cars are a depreciating assets, but hey..we spent hundreds and thousands on cars because we enjoy it and its fun to drive. Same with pwi...I spent my time here because I enjoy it.

Sometimes I wish forum had a like button :) The 'return' is you spend hours entertained in a game, just as some people will spend money on xbox, ps4 or whatever is their pleasure its about their leisure time and if you can afford it where is the harm?

I know a lot will be claiming we should be compensated but seriously you did not lose anything other than a little time playing the game I do not believe you should be compensated for being forced into real life every now and then :P
  • dagobert
    dagobert Posts: 5 Arc User
    loool Mai really? hahaha
  • maifah
    maifah Posts: 19 Arc User
    Really :D But he was very nice and very helpful though, very very nice to talk to. <3
    Maifah
  • mooglemonger
    mooglemonger Posts: 111 Arc User
    At this point in time, we are missing the PW market agent and the PW Iceshard Agent NPC's on the Etherblade server...
  • andadina1
    andadina1 Posts: 41 Arc User
    nw in etherblade server is glitched , nobody can join any lands
  • drachenfuhrer
    drachenfuhrer Posts: 2 Arc User
    :D

A man of power must be contemptuous of delicacies. Il piacere immeritato si consuma da sé.
  • endezechein
    endezechein Posts: 26 Arc User
    Earlier ET server crashed and now NW is broken.. GG early bed time for everyone :):D:)
  • mooglemonger
    mooglemonger Posts: 111 Arc User
    yep, very annoying. PWI fix your stuff. It's the whole server that can't do NW. Not just a random couple people...
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    NW Not working, players are unable to enter battlefields
  • blackknight0212
    blackknight0212 Posts: 20 Arc User
    this signature says it all
    538v7l.jpg
  • blackknight0212
    blackknight0212 Posts: 20 Arc User
    Gee where's all the rage on this forum...it's all over the world chat in server
    538v7l.jpg
  • andadina1
    andadina1 Posts: 41 Arc User
    i know right?
  • monkiimk1
    monkiimk1 Posts: 34 Arc User
    Thanks, PW. Now I have to go be productive and stop neglecting my responsiblities ;_; A fate worse than death...
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    Servers still down?

@kalystconquerer#0876 just a note to respawn npcs if you have not. Thanks.
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    3 crashes in 3 days..
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.