Etherblade crash again 2-19-17

bf1985
bf1985 Posts: 4 Arc User
map crash again!!!!!!

Comments

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Seems like map crashed. I didnt DC on main map but I cant chat or anything. I can receive faction chat though so I know ppl in primal, Tower and so on are doing fine.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • dagobert
    dagobert Posts: 5 Arc User
    yea maybe pwi should finaly FIX IT!!!!!
  • riverwillow
    riverwillow Posts: 45 Arc User
    Me too. I couldn't stop from flying, although I could fly any direction, couldn't log out, so I forced it closed, opened it up again, but now it won't let me log in, just keeps cycling, then "disconnected from server".
  • bf1985
    main map crash again LOL GG PWI
  • patsybanger
    patsybanger Posts: 74 Arc User
    Its the weekend...what did you expect?
  • dagobert
    dagobert Posts: 5 Arc User
    COM for everybody lol
  • mooglemonger
    mooglemonger Posts: 111 Arc User
    Fix your game please, three times in two weeks! Come on now : /
  • boover
    boover Posts: 5 Arc User
    this becomming an old habit now , third crash withing 1-2 weeks now!
  • butterflydream26
    butterflydream26 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Of course, its only Etherblade again!!! The other servers are working fine. Stuck in PV yet again. Grrrr
  • bobdolejr
    bobdolejr Posts: 14 Arc User
    its a weekly event dont freak out
    5999445DGMLI.png
  • butterflydream26
    butterflydream26 Posts: 7 Arc User
    A heads up would have been nice though. :s
  • eaglestorm
    eaglestorm Posts: 46 Arc User
    Well damn was in RB too.......
  • bf1985
    and some conpensation LOL
  • terrabyte
    terrabyte Posts: 71 Arc User
    Dont worry guys keep shoveling money at it maybe they will do their jobs one day...

Private servers have less stability issues than this...
  • rommel#2591
    rommel#2591 Posts: 8 Arc User
    I am really getting fed up with this. Arc really needs to sort out their ****. Upgrade your infrastructure and make sure you have proper failover systems. As a high charging / paying customer, PWI/ARC should have enough financial stability to keep us up and running no matter what. And I'm not the only customer which charges thousands of dollars in this game.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Considering the ridiculous amounts of money that some players put on this game almost every day, they really should get some decent hardware.... :D

• blackknight0212
    blackknight0212 Posts: 20 Arc User
    Yeah that is if there is any compensation at all...all you gonna get is a "sorry for the inconvenience"
    538v7l.jpg
  • rommel#2591
    rieihdius wrote: »
    Considering the ridiculous amounts of money that some players put on this game almost every day, they really should get some decent hardware.... :D

exactly

• eaglestorm
    eaglestorm Posts: 46 Arc User
    rommies wrote: »
    As a high charging / paying customer, PWI/ARC should have enough financial stability to keep us up and running no matter what. And I'm not the only customer which charges thousands of dollars in this game.

And you have no more right to a stable server than a non cash shopping individual. I do, however, agree 3 times in 2 weeks is a little much. I do hope they perma fix it real soon
  • josefpulda19851
    josefpulda19851 Posts: 5 Arc User
    maybe players spend little money a this is revenge from PWi for that. continue and pwi will be soon dead.
  • blackknight0212
    blackknight0212 Posts: 20 Arc User
    They should just compensate the players for every issue pwi has like some games when they find bug issues they compensate everyone with free items of some worthwhile value.
    538v7l.jpg
  • josefpulda19851
    i wonder if pwi technical support works thru weekend
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User

teabagg wrote: »
    why do people put so much cash in a game for no return,no chance to go pro to be sponsored,seems like a poor investment,but hey whatever floats your boats I guess.

To boost their virtual Ego by one shoting people with less gear, then they make YouTube videos and brag about it <.<
  • rommel#2591
    eaglestorm wrote: »
    rommies wrote: »
    As a high charging / paying customer, PWI/ARC should have enough financial stability to keep us up and running no matter what. And I'm not the only customer which charges thousands of dollars in this game.

And you have no more right to a stable server than a non cash shopping individual. I do, however, agree 3 times in 2 weeks is a little much. I do hope they perma fix it real soon
    I did not say I have more right. I am just emphasizing money is not the issue.

• rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    eeepsilon wrote: »
    why do people put so much cash in a game for no return,no chance to go pro to be sponsored,seems like a poor investment,but hey whatever floats your boats I guess.

To boost their virtual Ego by one shoting people with less gear, then they make YouTube videos and brag about it <.<

this x 1000, also don't forget the pack ludomania stuff :D

• josefpulda19851
    I'm curious if technical support works over the weekend. Here is one question: Is needed to replace hardware or engineers ? there is no space for safe money and hope that map will hold on. Sorry for my English and my angry mood. :s
  • rommel#2591
    what you mean no return? don't you have fun playing pwi? I have multiple sport cars as well, most cars are a depreciating assets, but hey..we spent hundreds and thousands on cars because we enjoy it and its fun to drive. Same with pwi...I spent my time here because I enjoy it.

• maifah
    maifah Posts: 19 Arc User
    :s I talked to live talk earlier for not be able to log in. Claymore said it's my connection issue and sent the ticket in for me.
    doh! Etherblade crashed again! :/
    Maifah