Arc Codes - PWI Only -

Comments

• godserge
    godserge Posts: 3 Arc User
    hero ur new code for 100 event gold ect.. its put in wrong u have it as the jones code is. the real code is MVSGDmlT
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    godserge wrote: »
    hero ur new code for 100 event gold ect.. its put in wrong u have it as the jones code is. the real code is MVSGDmlT

Yer I just noticed it my self after i got a jones blessing... DOLH!

Fixed anywayz.​​
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    neo743 wrote: »
    Hey if my mailbox was full, and i only got 2/5 things from this code are the rest gone?

Unfortunately, yes. Those items are gone. I had the same issue. Dunno if you can ask a GM to restore them for you. I guess you could try.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Since the items are whitelisted, you could see if they're able to just send them to you, but I'm not Customer Support so you'd probably have to ask them directly. Just let them know your circumstances - hopefully they can sort it out for you!

I tend to make out codes that have multiple items (be it for events or for just regular codes), so always try and leave a good number of slots open in your mail before redeeming them! :O
  • shri86
    shri86 Posts: 3 Arc User
    why blessing code not working?
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    shri86 wrote: »
    why blessing code not working?

I just send a blessing code to one of my chars and it is working.
    giphy.gif

• laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    code worked for me i ran into this problem before you have to restart arc and submit the code again
  • sirkura#6424
    sirkura#6424 Posts: 37 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Hey if my mailbox was full, and i only got 2/5 things from this code are the rest gone?

Unfortunately, yes. Those items are gone. I had the same issue. Dunno if you can ask a GM to restore them for you. I guess you could try.

Hmm kinda interesting, since i had several full toons i tried to send it to. Arc said the items couldn't be sent to those toons. Seems arc has some sort of fail safe on it, O.o that is only working half the time? Joy.[color]
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    @sirkura Oh? Really? That's interesting then if that's the case - does it still allow you to redeem the code proper after you've cleared out mailbox space (if I understand this correctly)? I know that some people are probably doing Arc bypass, so if they are and redeem codes though web, they might not have that alert...or conversely, it could be as you say that it only works some of the time alerting you and only when going though Arc.
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »

Hmm kinda interesting, since i had several full toons i tried to send it to. Arc said the items couldn't be sent to those toons. Seems arc has some sort of fail safe on it, O.o that is only working half the time? Joy.[color]

It happened to me before on toons I hadn't logged on for a longer while or that had full mailboxes.
    DeffyNature
  • sirkura#6424
    edited February 2017
    @sirkura Oh? Really? That's interesting then if that's the case - does it still allow you to redeem the code proper after you've cleared out mailbox space (if I understand this correctly)? I know that some people are probably doing Arc bypass, so if they are and redeem codes though web, they might not have that alert...or conversely, it could be as you say that it only works some of the time alerting you and only when going though Arc.

Yep, I was able to redeem it just fine afterclearing my mail some. ^^
  • clexu
    clexu Posts: 1 Arc User
    KBAS10oh

anyone knows when this code for valentine's day expire?
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Cool! It's finally going out, so here's what you need to know!

Valentine's Day Code!

Code : kBAS10oh

Expiration Date : 2/28/2017

Please leave enough space in your mailbox and bag before redeeming this code!

One redemption per account!

Redeem for the following items:
    x1 Makeover Scroll
    x1 Maiden Kiss Chest x10
    x1 War Avatar Chest : A
    x1 War Avatar Pack S
    x1 50 Event Gold Ticket

Happy Valentine's Day from all of us here at PWI!
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User

Valentine's Day Code!

x1 Makeover Scroll
    x1 Maiden Kiss Chest x10
    x1 War Avatar Pack S
    x1 50 Event Gold Ticket

Thanks alot!!!
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited February 2017

Valentine's Day Code!

x1 Makeover Scroll
    x1 Maiden Kiss Chest x10
    x1 War Avatar Pack S
    x1 50 Event Gold Ticket

The Event Gold Draught is being addressed this year - THANK YOU SO MUCH YO-[REMOVED]-SHA!!!!
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    is there going to be more fire token codes?
  • mooglemonger
    mooglemonger Posts: 111 Arc User
    Ty for v day code!
  • sirkura#6424
    Ohhh I caught the message and remembered to screen shot it <3 When a character's mailbox is full arc sends out this message:

0kC2qaf.png

Clearing your mail allows you to redeem the code.

• zx81#2778
    zx81#2778 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    new code: tUihz5LR

(redeemed/verified moments ago) * 10 fire rooster tokens
  • dufour587
    dufour587 Posts: 1 Arc User
    how i get everything but firerooster tokens
  • heerohex#3018
    edited February 2017
    kBAS10oh - See Below For List - Expiry 2/28/2017 - 1 Per Account
    Notes: Valentines Code ( Where are all my cards?)
    Items: x1 Makeover Scroll, x1 Maiden Kiss Chest x10, x1 War Avatar Chest : A, x1 War Avatar Pack S, x1 50 Event Gold Ticket
    Confirmed By Heero 02/16/17

tUihz5LR - See Below For List - Expiry Unknown - 1 Per Account
    Notes: Random Code for 10 Tokens Server Event 2017 ( May be a short life code )
    Confirmed By Heero 02/16/17

Updated. Thanks.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    edited February 2017
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    How to USE those , Fire Rooster Token , when will it be able to use , will it be a NPC or click on them ?? o:)
  • heerohex#3018
    fededomino wrote: »
    How to USE those , Fire Rooster Token , when will it be able to use , will it be a NPC or click on them ?? o:)

I believe they where going to do a data pull and do a draw on them. Other than that they will expire with out any use.

Thanks.​​
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    About , Fire Rooster Token , will we be notice by System chat ? , or mail ? , well not all can be online allday out , or how does it work , any staff ppl online , that can ansver that , if they have time to pay attension , to player B) , and if ppl log offline , will they still get reward , yes or no ? :*
  • fillecool226
    fillecool226 Posts: 26 Arc User
    fededomino wrote: »
    About , Fire Rooster Token , will we be notice by System chat ? , or mail ? , well not all can be online allday out , or how does it work , any staff ppl online , that can ansver that , if they have time to pay attension , to player B) , and if ppl log offline , will they still get reward , yes or no ? :*

Me too I wanna know!!! ( Would be better by email tho like that all could know )

• kalystconquerer#0876
    A datapull will be done, so please keep all your tokens on your character! You can get rid of your tokens after the winners have been announced. Winners will be announced and even if youre not online, you will still be able to recieve your prizes!
  • klayukyneko
    klayukyneko Posts: 21 Arc User
    i try redem the code but that told me the code expired 18/2 and i cant redem it, -_- finally i sold it -.-
  • selakiir
    selakiir Posts: 1 Arc User
    code tUihz5LR is expired
  • heerohex#3018
    Thanks will update later.
This discussion has been closed.