kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    Oh good it wasn't just me not being able to log xD
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Seems like homestead and heavenfall temple are still working but flowsilver palace and normal map crashed.

@kalystconquerer#0876
    ​​
  • ellenfan
    ellenfan Posts: 34 Arc User
    cant access chars in primal/morai either
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    Just my luck my alts are in fsp
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
    Server is back up. : )​​
  • swapneelk
    swapneelk Posts: 45 Arc User
    Etherblade just crashed and tideswell seems off too gms please take a look!!!!
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Merged the threads and updated the title. I've also sent messages out regarding the issue.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    I have not dc all day.

And that's etherblade with all the problems last week with HS I'm surprised.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    edited February 2017
    So which servers have crashed officially? Just Etherblade and Twilight Temple?

If so, I'll go ahead and check these servers to make sure the NPC's are all still there. If not, I'll respawn them. Can people still enter homesteads? Tideswell shows up for me but I'll check there too.

UPDATE : TT seemed to have gotten at least a main map crash so I've respawned NPC's there. Etherblade looks untouched for the most part. Tideswell appears to be ok too. I'm able to enter my Homestead both on a GM character and a regular live character (on Etherblade)
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    For me, TT homestead also crashed. TT is working now and I was able to enter both primal and HS this morning. I didnt test any other maps.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    So which servers have crashed officially? Just Etherblade and Twilight Temple?

If so, I'll go ahead and check these servers to make sure the NPC's are all still there. If not, I'll respawn them. Can people still enter homesteads? Tideswell shows up for me but I'll check there too.

UPDATE : TT seemed to have gotten at least a main map crash so I've respawned NPC's there. Etherblade looks untouched for the most part. Tideswell appears to be ok too. I'm able to enter my Homestead both on a GM character and a regular live character (on Etherblade)

I can access HS as well with no issues. That no oversight tho as I was able to get into HS most of the time it was offline.

Thanks.​​