Etherblade server down?

Options
natsurusan93
natsurusan93 Posts: 5 Arc User
As of today, 4th of February, I am trying to log in to Etherblade server but when I click on Start, the "Logging into the game, please wait" pops up, but nothing happens. After like 1 minute it gets back to the main log in screen and say "Disconnected from server". All the other servers (Twilight, the East and Europe ones) are fine for me, it's only Etherblade.

Is the main map crashed or something? I don't know as I cannot even log in to check...

Comments

• erzado
    erzado Posts: 15 Arc User
    Options
    Is anyone else experiencing login issues on Etherblade server right now? Or is it just me?
  • hmmnmmm
    hmmnmmm Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    Yeah looks like the main map might have crashed or something. I have one char in main map who cant do a thing, and 1 char in Primal who can use skills inventory etc but cant go into story mode or main map.

@kalystconquerer#0876 think you could poke the hamsters make sure there still running the power wheel? xD
  • erzado
    erzado Posts: 15 Arc User
    Options
    Maybe it's one of these DDOS attacks or something, can't understand what's going on. I couldn't talk to NPCs so I exited the game but since then I can't relog.
  • quinnie
    quinnie Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    same here.. i can log on like dawnglory but i cant log back in on etherblade after the game was not responding. redeeming code for etherblade isnt working either "internal error"
    Etherblade
    HaarKoning
    MrLens
    MrGiggleShyts
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    Options
    Ok, I was wondering what happened. All of the sudden all chat stopped in Etherblade.
  • patsybanger
    patsybanger Posts: 74 Arc User
    Options
    Havent played in about 2 years. go to log in and i broke it
  • siljajoep
    siljajoep Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options
    Bangaaaah, you bad kitty!
  • patsybanger
    Options
    I've logged two three times but never played......My bad Ms Venie
  • patsybanger
    Options
    East servers are working if its any consolation
  • silverpupett
    silverpupett Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    wb Patsy but i did see your toon around in these 2 years not unless u went into a door space time continuum...why is it always etherblade with issues and not the rest sigh , we must be really special indeed mhhm :D
  • patsybanger
    Options
    i have logged a few times but just to come chat
  • eaglestorm
    eaglestorm Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    Yup cannot log in at all. Hopefully they fix it quickly :)
  • silverpupett
    silverpupett Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    ahh ok :) well since its saturday and etherblade flopped :D we might as well take the day off pwi and go do something else like washing the dishes sound fun :s
  • maifah
    maifah Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Having the same issue. Can't log on, keep saying disconnected from server too. :/
    Maifah
  • maifah
    maifah Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    Q.Q too early in the morning for this. Anyone have some Starbuck's coffee? :(
    Maifah
  • patsybanger
    Options
    Probably right being a saturday....was just a thought anyway i guess
  • patsybanger
    Options
    yep its down. east servers are working though so seems to be isolated to etherblade or maybe west
  • smrad#5522
    smrad#5522 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    Hello! Does anyone have any information why i cant log in anymore with any of my accaunts? I was playing and everything was normal and sudenly i couldnt use skills, talk in chat, log out or do anything. I restarted my comp because i thot this is the issue of my computer and then i wasnt able to log in with any account i tried. When i try to log in i just get a message saying "you have been disconected" before i even get into character selection screen. If anyone has any info about this, i will be verry graithfull. Thank you!
  • hakundo
    hakundo Posts: 33 Arc User
    Options
    fix it before xtw preddy please
  • clanlord#3720
    clanlord#3720 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I have the same problem my character is in earthblade server and it disconects me but i can log in to other servers
  • athrinbal
    athrinbal Posts: 31 Arc User
    Options
    Why has this been been labelled as answered? You still cannot log in to Etherblade
  • athrinbal
    Options
    I'm unable to log in as well
  • firstblood#1267
    firstblood#1267 Posts: 35 Arc User
    Options
    Same issue here, cant login
  • athrinbal
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876
    Unable to log in on Etherblade, goes to logging in screen then shortly afterwards I get the disconnected from server please log in again message
    Select server shows as Etherblade being up, I don't get why I am unable to log in
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    Options
    Yeah im unable to log in on Etherblade as well.
  • talina69
    talina69 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options
    Still unable to log in. We would appreciate any updates PWI. Please don't just leave us hanging...
    Thanks.
  • bobdolejr
    bobdolejr Posts: 14 Arc User
    Options
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep thanks alot @kalystconquerer#0876
    5999445DGMLI.png