• hmmmmedic
    hmmmmedic Posts: 37 Arc User
    I guess there is nobody there to answer either :(
  • sndrzzz
    sndrzzz Posts: 48 Arc User
    Read the topic: "Can someone get rid of the snow"

kalystconquerer
    January 31 edited January 31
    They'll be gone after today, if memory serves me :) EDIT : or, well rather, gone before tomorrow ends, since I completely forgot we won't be having maintenance, ergo I'll need to turn them off manually.
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    sndrzzz wrote: »
    Read the topic: "Can someone get rid of the snow"

kalystconquerer
    January 31 edited January 31
    They'll be gone after today, if memory serves me :) EDIT : or, well rather, gone before tomorrow ends, since I completely forgot we won't be having maintenance, ergo I'll need to turn them off manually.

Ohh ty, just know not everyone reads ALL topics so most didn't know
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • sndrzzz
    sndrzzz Posts: 48 Arc User
    Not ALL topics, but only what Kalystconquerer has to say.
    And it was just an information. Sorry if that hurt your ego.
  • kkemz
    kkemz Posts: 73 Arc User
    they finally posted on FaceBook today that there will be no maintence for this week.
  • kurisukotze
    sndrzzz wrote: »
    Not ALL topics, but only what Kalystconquerer has to say.
    And it was just an information. Sorry if that hurt your ego.

Yes ofc u hurt my ego, I be sure to read ALL gm/cm/pwe staff comments from now on seeing as we all have a lot of time to do so.

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    I know maintenance resets help those that farm mini bosses (I hated the one time they skipped because the last boss started spawning at 10 AM at the very end) and I guess WB holding. It's been a relatively busy week so I threw it up on the FB page first and didn't cross post over here an official announcement, which is on me. :(

But yes due to Lunar New Year there's no maintenance this week - but we'll be back on schedule next week!
  • kurisukotze
    Thank you.

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    I know maintenance resets help those that farm mini bosses (I hated the one time they skipped because the last boss started spawning at 10 AM at the very end) and I guess WB holding. It's been a relatively busy week so I threw it up on the FB page first and didn't cross post over here an official announcement, which is on me. :(

But yes due to Lunar New Year there's no maintenance this week - but we'll be back on schedule next week!

If it is the Lunar New Year can we get again this weekend 4x exp, 2x drops, 2xmoney?
    giphy.gif

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    We did just have one pass us by, but keep an eye out for additional bonus events throughout the month *hint hint*
  • mooglemonger
    mooglemonger Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    I'm on the west coast playing Etherblade server and my ping keeps jumping into the red being really high and making this game very unenjoyable, please do your maintanence QQ!
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    I'm on the west coast playing Etherblade server and my ping keeps jumping into the red being really high and making this game very unenjoyable, please do your maintanence QQ!
    That has nothing to do with maintenance. That is caused by things like the international hub in New York always bieng overloaded, the trunk like under the ocean travelling several thousand miles, or the international hub in Europe being overloaded.

Read this, and this. If you still have trouble, then check out this, and post here.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!