Nostalgia, Where are the old Arch players? :)

Remember that noob seeker _tannerru_ ?

Well yea, I'm back sorta.

http://tannerru.imgur.com/ <---Memories anyone, any of these people still play?

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    It's a tanner! How are you? I was an Archo player (Was Heaven's Tear then rerolled to Arcohsaur when the server opened) - I know you, but I doubt you know of me.

Man, seeing these SS really take me back with Ice, BioxHazard, ChocFudge, Sk, Jark, And Eman. Eman was like the heaviest hitting Cash Shopped Psy at the time - least as far as I can remember. Ha! Thanks for that - I should dig up my old SS and look though them too. Been a long time...
  • manbaby
    manbaby Posts: 33 Arc User
    damn what a blast from the past, not as active as i would like to be anymore but good to cya tanner! we should run fc again hahaha :D

-CANUS MAJOR
  • yoproski
    yoproski Posts: 8 Arc User
    :D
  • bksg7
    bksg7 Posts: 1 Arc User
    wooooooooow
  • halejustlee#4996
    halejustlee#4996 Posts: 1 New User
    :) im comin bk 2
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    It's a tanner! How are you? I was an Archo player (Was Heaven's Tear then rerolled to Arcohsaur when the server opened) - I know you, but I doubt you know of me.

Man, seeing these SS really take me back with Ice, BioxHazard, ChocFudge, Sk, Jark, And Eman. Eman was like the heaviest hitting Cash Shopped Psy at the time - least as far as I can remember. Ha! Thanks for that - I should dig up my old SS and look though them too. Been a long time...

#FreeThenilnil

Most of them still play. Choc sold his barb and archer, archer got banned (was Mira) and I heard his barb recently got banned as it was Cursed_ who bought and played it (was jAsJaSjAsjaS or something weird like that). He got someone elses barb now though.

SK last I knew was ALADDIN. No idea if he changed the name again or has stopped playing.

Jarkhen is still annoying and recently married his friends ex (serious breach of the Bro Code).

With all the name changes and buying and selling of accounts, it's difficult for some to know who still plays and who doesn't.

#kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • axel320
    axel320 Posts: 66 Arc User
    valdisman wrote: »
    Jarkhen is still annoying and recently married his friends ex (serious breach of the Bro Code).

Which friend is this? Last I checked I married my own ex. I suppose I count as my own friend?
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    axel320 wrote: »

Which friend is this? Last I checked I married my own ex. I suppose I count as my own friend?

I am more shocked he thinks you have friends :).
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • axel320
    axel320 Posts: 66 Arc User
    saxroll wrote: »
    axel320 wrote: »

I am more shocked he thinks you have friends :).

Brutal :'(
  • losarot
    losarot Posts: 2 Arc User
    Anri Rose of Archo server returns, WTF did you ppl do to this place while i was away???
    Wizzies, Are we still around?