New Fashion Untradable

Options
A word of warning for all the ladies or gold sellers out there, the new female fashion set [ Floral Music ] is untradable, so keep that in mind if/when you buy it. Wouldn't want the whole weapon fashion mess to repeat tiger-18.gif​​
BfYIUJc.png
☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆

Comments

• ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    Options
    Thanks for the info!
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Options
    The new Floral Music fem fash set can't be traded or acc stashed. Any fix or should I just save my gold? :/
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    Yikes. Thanks for the warning on it. I was gonna hurry to log in to check it out until you said that heh. Ill be doomed if its super cute :)
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    @chary I just saw it when I got on live this morning just to check in and was about to put up a PSA about it.

There is no other version of this set, and I'm unsure why there's simply one version that's locked like this. Unless the behavior is different on test than live, I can dye the set (was getting reports that it was undyable?). It can still be giftable to other players, so that's the only bypass for now if you are planning to purchase it for someone else. I'll be sending out emails internally to see how we can go about helping the users who are affected by it negatively.
  • erokes
    Options
    Thank you @Kalyst
    1zcj1jr.jpg

A Horrified Fashionsta

• erokes
    Options
    Poo...it has a nice wing animation on it. Was hoping it was not as cute lol. Ill have to debate on what toon to buy for x.x
    1zcj1jr.jpg

A Horrified Fashionsta

• eylenaa
    eylenaa Posts: 44 Arc User
    Options
    I already bought the hair like a dumb **** before I noticed you can't trade it or stash it and now i can't put it on the toon i want it on Dx I'm definitely not buying rest of the set if they don't make it tradeable ._.
    Z592PfK.gif
  • shywa13
    shywa13 Posts: 25 Arc User
    Options
    i didnt notice as well that its not tradable and got 2 dresses D: god dam it
  • hellanableh
    hellanableh Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    Sad part you cant put it on account safe as well ......