Class Nerfs?

Comments

• b3arz
    b3arz Posts: 33 Arc User
    I just think its funny how people want Tidal gone, CoD gone, Wolf Emblem Gone, and Elimination Gone haha, What would a Sin have? Stealth? and dealing 2k dmg to ppl when we take 20k? anyone who plays a sin knows that 1 stun through tidal is dead. Idk how crappy your guys gear are if your saying you only do 10k damage to sins? Because my sin is end game and when i turn off def charms, and let casters hit me, they deal 20k crits to my sin? Physical classes do like 20k crit zerks with 0 debuffs. I got 31k magic def self buff and over 2400 spirit lol. So idk what crazy Sins your fighting, but they must got alot more gear on you. My subsea + earthen rift, crit zerks BMs on our server in a 1v1 for like.. 12k? on AA yea a subsea + tangle mire might do like 30k, but use expel, use faith, kite? The only time a sin hits hard is when ur SS + Tangle mired, and that's the only time you should use ur defensive skills cus then a sin won't kill you. Learn to fight the class, stop letting a sin hit you while your fully debuffed or sparked lol. Have a BM Paralyze + HF you and smack you 1 time, bet ur AA class takes 40k-50k crit zerk. It sounds like you have no skilled BMs on your server, if ur saying a bm can't wipe the floor with a sin lol. just sounds like you have 1 pesty OP sin running around killing you guys lol. You can't fortify a disable weapon, and you can not fortify a paralyze. Can't faith one either.

another note: Just think its funny about people talking about vit bm? or +10 gears, this is 2017, it's +12 +2/+3 def/atk shards or go blue name. If you expect for +10 vit gear to beat a player with +12 josd/deity or devil/serenity, then no one would gear up lol. Just seems like to me, you spend more time QQing on forums then actually going to play assassin. You play an assassin and i bet you be thinking completely different of your choice on class you have picked lool. but im sure you'll continue QQing instead of actually seeing it for yourself. You think a +10 sin can beat +11 Deity? LOL almighty PAIN?! that you all think is soo OPPPP LOL can't do anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdDcEcyKK8M
  • b3arz
    4:15 Mins recked lol.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    This video @b3arz proves what? A full deity max out channel 2300 spirit storm bringer with a near 2nd rb cardset will easily defeat a not even full vit stone +8 gear +12 wep sin? Lmfao I'm not even sure what's this proving. Any sin who can't outplay expel is like a db who can't outplay it a complete joke. Sin? Condense thorn sleep occult ice stun, curse jail stun 0 genie due to expel burst damage GG goodnight. Will this always work? No but Sins repeat this sequence so much in 1v1 or lucky ZC in mass and you can gg ppl. Duskblade? Relentless rift 2 sec stun distant cloud reset relentless cd, stun another 2 sec then it auto resets agian within 6 sec which is how distant cloud works ofc 2 seconds after waiting what 3 sec after expel? No genie no expel goodbye AA class. For a sin or db expel is too easy to outplay you can get away with saying faith but expel? Lmfao even with faith kite away and while running a zerk crit earthen rift with 0 debuffs can 24-30k charm bypass ppl with equal or lower gear. Are you serious...

No sin is taking 20ks in tidal from arcanes unless you went full deity when you don't even need to because you have enough damage amplifiers to make up the damage. Duskblade fine but you have range passive but ofc all sins delete you so take your pick. But sin taking 20ks per hit in tidal from Arcane that's your own ignorance for choosing damage you don't need to die when you don't need to, only sins who went Deity imo cared too much for trying to kill HA but in mass if you're in my squad as a sin and focusing HA over anything but last target nearby unless someone called AA then I'm putting you on blast. I've seen it many times a sin atking the bm when a cleric actively healing it..... I may not be considered op but my gear is above average and when I see every class but sin have to work for that 24-30k hit by stunlocking stacking debuffs etc I'll accept that but when I see spark subsea rift which beyond the spark which if can do from a distance takes what all but 3 seconds where did I have time to react? While in mass >.> progressive damage not charmbypass massive burst 1-3 shots is all we talking about
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    b3arz wrote: »
    I just think its funny how people want Tidal gone, CoD gone, Wolf Emblem Gone, and Elimination Gone haha, What would a Sin have? Stealth? and dealing 2k dmg to ppl when we take 20k? anyone who plays a sin knows that 1 stun through tidal is dead. Idk how crappy your guys gear are if your saying you only do 10k damage to sins? Because my sin is end game and when i turn off def charms, and let casters hit me, they deal 20k crits to my sin? Physical classes do like 20k crit zerks with 0 debuffs. I got 31k magic def self buff and over 2400 spirit lol. So idk what crazy Sins your fighting, but they must got alot more gear on you. My subsea + earthen rift, crit zerks BMs on our server in a 1v1 for like.. 12k? on AA yea a subsea + tangle mire might do like 30k, but use expel, use faith, kite? The only time a sin hits hard is when ur SS + Tangle mired, and that's the only time you should use ur defensive skills cus then a sin won't kill you. Learn to fight the class, stop letting a sin hit you while your fully debuffed or sparked lol. Have a BM Paralyze + HF you and smack you 1 time, bet ur AA class takes 40k-50k crit zerk. It sounds like you have no skilled BMs on your server, if ur saying a bm can't wipe the floor with a sin lol. just sounds like you have 1 pesty OP sin running around killing you guys lol. You can't fortify a disable weapon, and you can not fortify a paralyze. Can't faith one either.

another note: Just think its funny about people talking about vit bm? or +10 gears, this is 2017, it's +12 +2/+3 def/atk shards or go blue name. If you expect for +10 vit gear to beat a player with +12 josd/deity or devil/serenity, then no one would gear up lol. Just seems like to me, you spend more time QQing on forums then actually going to play assassin. You play an assassin and i bet you be thinking completely different of your choice on class you have picked lool. but im sure you'll continue QQing instead of actually seeing it for yourself. You think a +10 sin can beat +11 Deity? LOL almighty PAIN?! that you all think is soo OPPPP LOL can't do anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdDcEcyKK8M

Pain beat alot of people that outgear him extremely hard. That you bring up this example shows that you know nothing about the game, the classes and the meta. Stormbringer are literally the only counter to a sin. Now add to the fact that Pain has +8 gears with garnet shards in it (lol) and that Hara is maxed out damage besides Nuema Portal (even tho full 2nd rb CF set is also OP) then you know how ridiculous this comparision is. Compare a sin to that storm that is full def level stones, Magic def necklace, magic def ring. 140+ Def lvl in def weapon + 37k+ unbuffed mdef and you have a more balanced fight in terms of stats. Would Hara still deal 20ks then? Nope, try 10k crits with frozen Lightning, maybe.

What you Sin-Lovers don't understand is that Tidal absorbs way too many cooldowns from the other classes as it absorbs nearly all Counter-CC and thus allows sins to mostly CC you themselves, forcing you to use genie/Apo or die while you cannot return the favor to the sin. If they remove just tidal then I would utterly obliterate 99% of all sins with any other class simply because most sins just suck. They rely too much on tidal. They don't even know what ressource management means. Versus any other class you can break out of a lock with faith or w/e and counter CC to rebuilt ur own ressources or try for a killing blow. Good luck with tidal on. Even without tidal..every endgame sin has the potential to oneshot or at least charmbypass any other endgame caster when zerkcritting without a def charm being active. That should not be. This is just wrong.

IF you have trouble beating equally geared BMs/Barbs then seriously, learn how to CC or get rekt. But why learn a class when you can just sit back and enjoy all the unfair advantages, am I right? Not like sins can perform locks upto 40 seconds..but w/e. Totally impossible to kill some classes as a sin. Yap. Caster get oneshot and others stun-locked to death but yeah, SO HARD. SO DAMN HARD. Poor sins. Better buff up CotD to 100 Attack level and tidal to 100% as passive skill and ulti being permanent.
  • blazerboy
    edited January 2017
    ^ you doing the most. But seriously I wanna understand how was pain who vastly undergeared compared to this storm a accurate account to what damage sins actually take. Dude has from what I recall like 8m worth of shards in gear. That's like the storm was a gun and pain paper what did you expect? Storm does need to stack debuffs to do damage but if deity is hitting anything under drakeflames/Vit stones it's ganna break like glass.

Once again I do believe sins should keep tidal but at max 45% no class should be able to avoid half the debuffs bombarded with it due to bs such a high 66% even 50% is unnecessary. Mystic not DB tidal is not nearly that reliable if it was all a db would have to do is spam eternity is every 8 seconds and be vertically nearly impossible to cc with all the saves oh gee who has that advantage Sins >.>
    Post edited by blazerboy on
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    @aradya6793 i think qontrol forgot the part where his afk toon was a bot spamming buffs and heals
  • blazerboy
    @eirghan can you make a cleric on DA and spam me heals? K thx..... @Aradya6793 sin isn't even full deity....why am I still arguing this stupid point I swear the only non sins who argue in favor of sins have near no experience 1v1 or mass pk.... GGWP Full PvE players....
  • mooglemonger
    mooglemonger Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    I was going to stay away from this cancer thread but I can't take it anymore.

A few thing's to take from that sb video, IGOD's r9 armor is +8 yes. Rest of him is +10 - +12 ( actually probably mostly +12 now) Keeps it at +8 so he can 'troll' that he is just a +8 sin. Which most people on the forums are even starting to give into now so yea....

Secondly that Kazumawa sin is way better geared then IGOD is. So gear does make a difference. Meaning that Kazumawa would be a lot harder to kill because.... GEAR!

Third when did either one of those sins continuosly pop out of stealth and just one shot the sb? Multipule times?

That Stormbringer ( SweetHara) is probably the best on the server and both of those sins know what they're doing too. So I'm seeing different gear and no one shots on command...
  • eirghan
    edited January 2017

A few thing's to take from that sb video, IGOD's r9 armor is +8 yes. Rest of him is +10 - +12 ( actually probably mostly +12 now) Keeps it at +8 so he can 'troll' that he is just a +8 sin. Which most people on the forums are even starting to give into now so yea....

Secondly that Kazumawa sin is way better geared then IGOD is. So gear does make a difference. Meaning that Kazumawa would be a lot harder to kill because.... GEAR!

Third when did either one of those sins continuosly pop out of stealth and just one shot the sb? Multipule times?

That Stormbringer ( SweetHara) is probably the best on the server and both of those sins know what they're doing too. So I'm seeing different gear and no one shots on command...

Dont waste your breath. Sin's skills scale with triple spark so therefore all other points are moot fox-26.gif
    /end sarcasm​​
  • jsxshadow

As I've said SO many times already. SB is a direct counter to sins if the SB has enough damage to potentially kill the Sin before Tidal is even off. The chances of any sin killing a storm as long as the storm is in reaper form or Dew is very unlikely due to purify spell. Once the sin reaches a point of survivability on which he can survive Reaper Form and Dew then the Storm will lose 99% of the time. While Pain is a great sin (probably the best atm)..he admitted himself that he has not that much experience fighting Storms and that was quite obvious.

Give me a Sin with absolutely equal gears to Hara and I promise you, heck I bet it on my own life, that I would win 9 out of 10 fights, easily at the current meta (90% only because there is luck ya know :D ). The only reason why I even react to such dumb posts is because I cant let such nonsense stand. Seriously. 4 gear parts +8 with useless shards in a match up are negligible compared to +12 parts with josd? Are you serious? Ornaments? Since you can have over 3k+ on both defenses on your chart I would rather look there because seriously, the difference between +10 ornaments and +12 ornaments is pretty negligible these days.

This thread isnt cancer. Sins are cancer. Because some people are able to beat Sins by either outgearing them to hell or by simply outplaying them doesnt render sins weak.

When you are at a PvP level in which every single tiny gear upgrade could prevent a charmbypass (or grant one on the other hand) or simply gives you the opportunity to survive just one more skill then you also get dozens of opportunities to fight back, counter-CC, hell you could even beat someone you couldnt beat before. If you go all out every bit of difference matters no matter how small it would be. 5k+ HP and 32 Def level is not small.

You still dont realize that the only problem I have with the sin class is that they got too many advantages they COULD use. Aside from Duskblades, Assassins can out-CD any other class with easy, meaning that they can still hold back genie/apo/skills to survive/DD while other classes already used them up just to survive in a direct matchup and even worse in Mass-PvP. No. I don't accept that. That shouldnt exist. It is unfair. Even more than unfair. Either let them have their offensive power and make them squishy for real or dumb down their damage and make them a support class for CC.

Do you know what would happen if CN would apply my suggestions (base % to weapon %, removal of cotd and tidal)? Very good Assassins would still win alot of fights versus very good players of other classes in 1v1s, just not nearly every fight as it is now because they dont have an unfair advantage anymore. Very good assassins will still be very useful in mass pvp since they still have Focused mind, a vast set of CC skills and a very strong AMP-Skill, not to mention the plethora of Stealth-Skills to stay alive. They just cant be as reckless anymore and thus would be on equal footing as ANY OTHER FRIGGIN CLASS IN THIS GAME!

What happens to the reckless, not so good Assassins? They get rekt in the way they always deserved to get rekt. So, please. GET REKT!
  • mooglemonger
    edited January 2017
    @aradya6793 excellent. We are making progress, it is a gear difference! Also I am just listing IGOD's more accuarate refines because he has more gear then +8 all around. I am well aware the p def refines on accessories ans garnet shards would not help at all against the sb, but that's not the sb's problem...

@eirghan Alot of people spark in pvp. Yea sure damage gets increased for all classes not just sins.

@jsxshadow I didn't mean to make you burst a vessel. Not everyone can be like you and study every single class and predetermine all possibilites. Sins are suppose to do alot of damage, the tidal well why cc them then? Just hit them! They go into stealth, use a stealth pot! They use their ulti to escape and if they leave, well take that as a win. They use ulti and continue to attack you then leave! Try to use a skill that increases channelling when they are unstealthed ( I don't know what an sb has but I'm sure they have something that increases channeling) makes there skills mo e alot slower. If tidal blocks 66% of that well a sin is a luck based class. I don't what else to say life isn't fair I guess. Just like it would be nice to land the coveted zerk crit at command, which is again chanced based.... The sin class should not get nerfed. It's all luck based my friend. Win some, lose some. Deal with it.

Also reading this I read the mention of sins with 2rb NP card sets, do these actually exist? And if they did don't you think any class with that exact set would be able to do whatever they want? ( also assuming the rest of their gear is endgamed...)
    Post edited by mooglemonger on
  • jsxshadow
    @mooglemonger yes. Sins are luck based a huge deal but this "luck" is just luck until you abuse the full potential of the class. The damage sins have is enough to kill any other class on equal gears even without massive zerkcrits. Tidal is pure luck based true and thus it has no right to exist at all in a competitive game. Why bother? Purify is also luck based. True. But you can play around it and lower the chances of procing by well placing your CC.

Well if you wanna take that comparison ok. A full serenity stone, g17 def weapon, max gear, np set full rb2 will still be able to oneshot equally geared people with some zerkcrits..but he will be unkillable..even by 10 people at once as long as tidal is active and he choses to use the reduce damage to 1 proc. Heck...make it 20 with g17 offensive weapons and he still wont die as long as tidal is up. Tidal is unfair because it avoids most of the leathal debuffs all other classes just have to take and die. This reduces the need to use genie - save it for later. This reduces the need to use apo - save it for later. This reduces the need to use anything - save it for later while anyone else is already out of everything. Every addition to survivability this gane gets and especially g17 def weapons will break tidal more and more. This shouldnt be debatable at all. It should just be removed because its more than stupid.
  • eirghan
    @aradya6793 excellent. We are making progress, it is a gear difference! Also I am just listing IGOD's more accuarate refines because he has more gear then +8 all around. I am well aware the p def refines on accessories ans garnet shards would not help at all against the sb, but that's not the sb's problem...

@eirghan Alot of people spark in pvp. Yea sure damage gets increased for all classes not just sins.

@jsxshadow I didn't mean to make you burst a vessel. Not everyone can be like you and study every single class and predetermine all possibilites. Sins are suppose to do alot of damage, the tidal well why cc them then? Just hit them! They go into stealth, use a stealth pot! They use their ulti to escape and if they leave, well take that as a win. They use ulti and continue to attack you then leave! Try to use a skill that increases channelling when they are unstealthed ( I don't know what an sb has but I'm sure they have something that increases channeling) makes there skills mo e alot slower. If tidal blocks 66% of that well a sin is a luck based class. I don't what else to say life isn't fair I guess. Just like it would be nice to land the coveted zerk crit at command, which is again chanced based.... The sin class should not get nerfed. It's all luck based my friend. Win some, lose some. Deal with it.

Also reading this I read the mention of sins with 2rb NP card sets, do these actually exist? And if they did don't you think any class with that exact set would be able to do whatever they want? ( also assuming the rest of their gear is endgamed...)

Think you missed the /sarcasm
  • b3arz
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    @mooglemonger yes. Sins are luck based a huge deal but this "luck" is just luck until you abuse the full potential of the class. The damage sins have is enough to kill any other class on equal gears even without massive zerkcrits. Tidal is pure luck based true and thus it has no right to exist at all in a competitive game. Why bother? Purify is also luck based. True. But you can play around it and lower the chances of procing by well placing your CC.

Well if you wanna take that comparison ok. A full serenity stone, g17 def weapon, max gear, np set full rb2 will still be able to oneshot equally geared people with some zerkcrits..but he will be unkillable..even by 10 people at once as long as tidal is active and he choses to use the reduce damage to 1 proc. Heck...make it 20 with g17 offensive weapons and he still wont die as long as tidal is up. Tidal is unfair because it avoids most of the leathal debuffs all other classes just have to take and die. This reduces the need to use genie - save it for later. This reduces the need to use apo - save it for later. This reduces the need to use anything - save it for later while anyone else is already out of everything. Every addition to survivability this gane gets and especially g17 def weapons will break tidal more and more. This shouldnt be debatable at all. It should just be removed because its more than stupid.

this is pointless, i was under impression that a sin needs zero skill to 1 shot people? and i didn't see any 1 shot lol. you say a sin with less gear then the other player? can 1 shot easily. Once again, Didn't see him 1 shot at all in this video? He's EU set vs EU set, +8 gears? Lol might have +8 on r9 to be a troll, but +12 boundless weapon, Crown of madness, wings of ascension, g17 neck.. lol +12 star destiny 4 socket on neck.. Garnet gem / JOSD still going to have same this same attack level you speak of? TO 1 shot these classes.. but THE BEST SIN IN GAME, Is what people say, got recked multiple times to AA class lol didn't even come close of 1 shotting this SB. matter of fact, couldnt even 1 shot a DEITY SB lol thats horrible def. Lol wait for Reaper form to end.. and take full dmg lol but i dont even know why i try to bother explaining lol. you guys just want to QQ i guess, blame it on sin blah blah blah
  • jsxshadow
    edited January 2017
    K then. Everything I just said had no meaning so somone else just came alone and repeated what I just proved to be BS. Oh forums. Sometimes I love ya.

KK. for the slower people around here:

1. Pain even said himself that he doesnt have much experience vs stormbringer.
    2. I already stated that a max damage storm (like Hara) is the closest thing to a counter Assassins have atm.
    3. His gear is still garb. He couldnt even wait for reaper to end before he was dead in most cases rofl.
    4. I have a video of me (my storm being full josd, 24k pdef selfbuffed) getting even oneshot through reaper form after Subsea/mire by a josd sin (only had 57k pdef left after mire so I guess thats ok LOL!) No other full josd class comes even close oneshotting another josd class without massive debuffs. But k. Sins should be able to because they are the only DD class in the game, right? Suuuuurrrrreeeee...

If you guys just suck too much at playing sin why dont you just quit the game ffs and stop derailing this thread with your nonsense. You have not played all classes. you dont know all perspectives. So please, I ask you again. Just shut up.

I really dont wanna be rude but you guys dont seem to understand it any other way. It seems impossible to get the thought into your heads that you are wrong.

Off-Topic on topic: On a server in which there were no deities and mainly only def lvl3 stones...on which assassins att lvl bonus from r9 was removed entirely and pain still managed to beat nearly anyone on that server, including seeker, bms and Barbs. Since there were no deity he had alot less attack power then what is possible on average on pwi. also, no homestead skills. Going by your logic..if we apply the nerfs I suggest it would be impossible to kill HA classes...well duh!? Obviously not. Learn how to CC and you can beat anyone as a sin. ANYONE. 40 attack leve, tidal, a bit of base damage..that is also to help the skill-less people to lend a kill as well.
  • mooglemonger
    edited January 2017
    @jsxshadow the slower people are the ones who disagree with you? Nice.
  • elcopete94
    elcopete94 Posts: 56 Arc User
    This become into a teenager figth
  • blazerboy
    edited January 2017
    I hope you realize sins get more from spark than all other classes due to skills saying 400% base physical damage what does spark do to physical damage? Idk increase it extremely high and the skills come directly from that while most other classes it's like 400% of WEAPON damage so spark will do more for the sin @mooglemonger also no a NP 2RB psy def or atk lvl gems without being purge still ggeasy to delete not 1v1 but give it a decent 3-4 ppl depend on gear AA with one being even a basic G16 db for night howler for anti silence and it's easy lmfao we have enough on DA to prove it. Try it on a sin and if Jsod/serenity he won't die period his tidal will allow him to ATLEAST delete half the squad or be halfway across America kiting. Once agian @b3arz when sins get even 1 paralyze skill gl surviving stormbringers :D
    Post edited by blazerboy on
  • jsxshadow
    @aradya6793 no!! are u insane xD INB4 sins trip spark and just zerkcrit AA classes for 30k with knife throw spam without anything to protect them. Removing def charms would break the current game even more. A wiz could just jump at you and oneshot you before you realize whats even happening, same for alot of other classes...especially sins. sure..sins would get OSed more easily too..but the majority of classes would hardcore suffer from this.

Nu Nu. leave the def charms where they arr. They are not that much of a problem. Just CC and they are gone. Remove tidal and CotD tho. That would be neat.
  • blazerboy
    Idm def charms except they screwed seekers too tbh
  • neo743
    neo743 Posts: 11 Arc User
    Alright i agree with that, If everyone wants to deny that Sins are the meta right now and are the only class that easily bypasses charms while not being able to be cced let's be logical and get rid of defense charms all together. That would give other classes the only shot at fighting sins you can't cc or land debuffs on, just nuke the hell out of them, try and force a stealth, immune, or genie. That's the only way to deal with a class you can't survive longer then, can't cc, and can't do decent damage on because of defense charms needing 4 successful hits to do anything to someone. It's sort of ridiculous the push back actual pkers are getting for questioning the balance of pvp, when as an AA myself I've been deleted pretty much by only assasins who can bypass charms from stealth and eliminate you before purify procs.
  • blazerboy
    I personally think Arcanes would suffer most then HA if nerf def charms but that's just my oppinion
  • jsxshadow
    aradya6793 wrote: »
    lol sins are the first class to exploit def charms, second is db with all their cc and multi hit skills, a non-sin non-db class needs to land 4 skills to disable def charms, sin or db just need 1.
    there are 10ish other ways to deny fire combo... besides the fact that it is nerfed hard by buffs + passives... i just hate when i pull my uber combo to hit like no damage cause def charms, while sins just pop some cc then elimination first 2 ticks disable charm 3rd or 4th hit is a zerk and i am oneshot

defense charms are a cancer, at least double tick 67% redux, if not total removal lets go back to the single tick 50% at least​​

Removing the double tick ones would be OK. Or rather, transform them into the single tick ones...cause I don't wanna go back into farming lunar trophy mode for def charms ._.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    This whole discussion is useless cause they will NEVER nerf the sins.
    giphy.gif

This discussion has been closed.