UI Size

raysantana
raysantana Posts: 2 Arc User
I see the the checkbox UI size in options but how do i scale the ui up? i play on 50 inch tv and it is too small

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    You can't really. That option is depreciated. The game doesn't scale well past a certain resolution.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • pickachu#9164
    pickachu#9164 Posts: 1 New User
    i have the same problem but opposite im using i computer but the resolution is to big and i dont know where to find options
  • frizensin
    frizensin Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Any updates on how to fix this? I've recently bought a laptop with a 15.6" 4K monitor resolution. Playing in window-mode makes the UI horrifically small.

PS: I would really not prefer to play full-screened or lower my innate monitor resolution.
  • sylenthunder
    At 4k you would have an insanely small UI even with full-screen on. Your best bet is to play full-screen at 1920x1080. Putting 4k on a screen that size is pretty stupid in the first place. The client won't work well above 1080p until some day in the far future when they completely re-write the game for a new base engine. When this game was developed, 1280x1024 was high-end. There is a thread somewhere in the Suggestion forum with more details and some testing I did with display scaling.​​

​​
  • frizensin
    frizensin Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @sylenthunder said:
    > There is a thread somewhere in the Suggestion forum with more details and some testing I did with display scaling.​​

Sorry I can't find the thread. Do you mind giving me the link to it?
  • sylenthunder
    Wow. Ok, it was a bit less recent than I had thought. Post was started a year ago.
    http://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/1204069/petition-for-gms-to-request-for-user-ui-and-mouse-size-configuration-controls

It doesn't help either that @laiwaisan regularly spams the suggestion box with mostly useless suggestions.​​

​​
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    lmao isn't naming against toss I have lots things I can say about you but i don't have to, I have seen people posts about you so i don't have to lmao. Apparently you missed me since i been gone awhile you had to name me so to give me a notification alert just to get my attention i mean really dude seriously unnecessary.

Some one needs a hug come here every one hug him group hug feel better now its ok its ok there there

come on everyone show him some love huggggggggggg

Ps feel free to Ms me some horrible thing like you did last time in my mail box if it makes you feel better Im here for you let it all out there there.
  • sylenthunder
    LOL, it was tongue-in-cheek, and I used the @ to grab your attention. You aren't the only one that has completely spammed the suggestion forum. Yes, I have missed you because some of your posts are pretty funny.​​

​​