Is there Maint. Tonight?

I don't see any announcement....I was hoping they'd finally get rid of snowmen....

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Hello!

No, there was no maintenance last night due to a delayed patch but there will be one tonight! Tonight I'll be handling all the Ultimate Spend Promo spawns from the Tensa promo as well, so this one will run a little longer than normal. Hope this helps!
  • sunnycali
    sunnycali Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Is a sale going to start also? Nothing was added at all, just stuff taken away.
  • kkemz
    kkemz Posts: 73 Arc User
    is this maintenance finally going to fix the perfect attendance?
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    @sunnycali Yup! A new round of sales will be starting tonight!

@kkemz This patch has fixed expiration times on the shops, but we'll still have to give them out to players along with the titles.
  • inzain93
    inzain93 Posts: 45 Arc User
    Does that mean you will be mailing out the Full Attendance Rewards to the people who didn't get them because of the bugged leap year?
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    @inzain93 I'll need to make sure we have that list of people and we don't leave anyone off hanging. We've corrected the expiration dates with this patch, so we just need to get these items to players! I'll be double checking if the shop we've corrected is on the whitelist and once that's done, we can start passing them out!
  • kkemz
    kkemz Posts: 73 Arc User
    so do we still hang on to the item or go turn it in with the npc that still has the old rewards?