VOTE TO REMOVE CROSS SERVER HORNS

I would like to request GM's remove the farking cross server horns, they are a pain in the **** and annoying.. non stop all night morons been spamming it with junk.. this is stupid and a waste of money! STOP THE SPAM!!! like horns and worldchat isn't enough?? we have to now hear other servers ****! STOP THIS!!

Akv3Rzg.jpg

Comments

• paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    look at all the money they made form those horns.... that's exactly why they won't remove them.​​
    Here we go again....
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Sadareen is just a hardcore attention seeker.

The horns don't bother me as they don't get in the way of anything while i'm playing. The amount of money PWI made during xNW on x server horns is why they won't remove them unfortunately.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    So... just give out free cross servers to everyone, got it. *coughs*

Bad jokes aside, removing a chat item doesn't make much sense to do. Maybe we can consider adding a cool down to it to make players less annoyed, but that's a CN type request. Although if it becomes that badly spammy, I can always check in with the appropriate departments to see what we can do (since this feels semi related to the WC spam topic as well and/or could be impacted by it or go hand in hand).
  • kmnsenpai
    kmnsenpai Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    LOL you missed the part where 2 tideswell players were spamming to the point of almost making cross chat a r+18/s3xcam chat
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Wanna point out as well when Horns first came out people hated them and wanted them removed. Now people have settled with it a lot more.

Ill guess the same will be true here but talking between servers will have that because everyone sees it.​​
  • tetraem007
    tetraem007 Posts: 129 Arc User
    Imo player base mainly accepts the horns now because they are less annoying now (they don't blink anymore, the messages don't interrupt chats anymore and they don't cover squad windows anymore) = low troll level now.

Cross horns are a boutique item. Just make them even more expensive than they are right now - let's say 200 or 2000 gold - so we can laugh at the stupid person which wasted that amount of money afterwards in world chat.
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Jeez people get annoyed over such trivial things nowadays...I mean how often does cross horn spam happen to actually make it an issue? I would be more concerned about the amount of money wasted than the spam tiger-20.gif​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
    I think OP forgot to link the poll XD. Only way you can be offend if you choose to let it effect you don't even have to acknowledge when people use horns for Christ sake.

The only GOP
  • kmnsenpai
    kmnsenpai Posts: 19 Arc User
    Of course, nothing happens if few words are spoken on cross chat/ world chat, they don't harm us on rl, right? so no problem. To be honest, i didn't bother on those guys wasting money on cross horns, but i think everyone here has to keep in mind something important: what happens if player A says a bit strong and suggestive words on wc/cross chat, and just because "none did something to him" players B and C start to use stronger and very s3xually suggestive words to make the world/cross chat be almost like a +18 cam chat?
    What if player A says on cross chat "Alpha server is the best, all the others svck and are a pile of trash!" and right after it, players B and C cross spam for minutes replying to player B, telling him the worst things someone could read?
    Yes, i know they're just words, i know none can harm us irl, that everything is a joke, i know it's how they play (ironically, some of them even say "mind your own business :)", even when they make their "jokes" public by talking on world chat), but a reply from one of them made me worry when i asked this player, which was "i have done this for about 5 years, none that i know has been punished, so i don't care". I don't mind about how they burn their teles, it's their money, not mine, but i have to say that this is following a domino effect which is getting worse, from wc about pk, "drama", spammers calling themselves gods and other threads that can be easily silenced with blacklist or turning wc off (sadly, this is not a good option if you need wc for a squad/items), now to cross chat spam of hours and hours about disputes like "which wife is the best" and which server talks more trash about the others. Maybe you (the reader) don't care, but strongly aggressive and explicit s3xually suggestive language may disturb some people that have other toughts and beliefs than you and me, and at one point when they can't tolerate this anymore, they may leave the game.
  • n3murinomori
    n3murinomori Posts: 43 Arc User
    Meh . Dawnglory won last 2 xTW so i dont mind the puny haters trying to troll :) . We were laughing our **** off at all the money spent .... well i guess people had to use the gold on something to get the flash and promo spend bonuses ... right ?
    TheGreatKhan of DawnGlory
    sadasdds.png
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    I would like to request GM's remove the farking cross server horns, they are a pain in the **** and annoying.. non stop all night morons been spamming it with junk.. this is stupid and a waste of money! STOP THE SPAM!!! like horns and worldchat isn't enough?? we have to now hear other servers ****! STOP THIS!!

Akv3Rzg.jpg

I think PWI made a $100 in that picture. You're going to be unsuccessful here. You should probably just give up.
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    make a blacklist extension stone. Now PWE is pulling in money from both ends.
    NGTUy53.png

• bobdolejr
    bobdolejr Posts: 14 Arc User
    O hi guys this is sadareen ty for loving me and Kalyan posted to awesome
    5999445DGMLI.png
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    2016 was the year of getting annoyed by the most trivial stuff, just let it go man! Its a few messages per day, who gives a damn​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    I vote for "cross server horns must stay" and for "a pause added to any teleacoustic, horn and cross server horn usage". There are just too many people using a normal teleacoustic just to talk to someone else, making me get some popcorn and watch the drama.
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    They should just make a special separate channel for drama, it's so entertaining to read when I'm bored :D​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    They should just make a special separate channel for drama, it's so entertaining to read when I'm bored :D​​

I vote for the drama channel! :D