[G17 Weapon] Zenith Skull

1235»

Comments

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    aradya6793 wrote: »
    ehy i was more than happy before primal passives and cards introduction,
    but after that zerkcrit classes went completely broken

now they are trying hard to fix that, g17 is a way to, if we shouldnt receive g17 we shouldnt receive rune patch and -crit damage patch

but we already got the second and we are in the process to get the first one, so yea we need g17 weapons​​

What is so bad about zerk classes? Nearly every class will have their pewpew to destroy their targets with the rune patch. The only negative example is the sin because they got out of hand. Look at archer for example..the amount of DPS-increase they are getting for insta-casting nearly all their skills is extremely massive. If you take away primal passives than Archer's metal debuff + elemental weakness could oneshot every class cept clerics on selfbuffs xD same as Barbs/BMs/Duskblades. We have that on a server and those classes are ridiculously broken there while sins are a joke compared to them. Getting or getting close to 0 def was too easy back in the day. Primal passives are very good. All of them.

The current meta is to CC people to win. CC is the key. It forces you to anticipate enemies movements and to know how to combine your different CC skills in order to render your enemy defenseless to win. I like that. It requires some skill to pull that off which is very good. If they now add Heartbite to the game...well. Purge, switch to rend weapon, proc rend + mire and any physical class will OS or combine rend with a magic debuff and the magical class will OS. That is a tiny bit pointless.

If you really hope that g17 will balance the meta then just wait until everyone has several of those. By then you most likely realized that g17 shouldn't have ever been released in our version.
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    aradya6793 wrote: »
    ehy i was more than happy before primal passives and cards introduction,
    but after that zerkcrit classes went completely broken

now they are trying hard to fix that, g17 is a way to, if we shouldnt receive g17 we shouldnt receive rune patch and -crit damage patch

but we already got the second and we are in the process to get the first one, so yea we need g17 weapons​​

What is so bad about zerk classes? Nearly every class will have their pewpew to destroy their targets with the rune patch. The only negative example is the sin because they got out of hand. Look at archer for example..the amount of DPS-increase they are getting for insta-casting nearly all their skills is extremely massive. If you take away primal passives than Archer's metal debuff + elemental weakness could oneshot every class cept clerics on selfbuffs xD same as Barbs/BMs/Duskblades. We have that on a server and those classes are ridiculously broken there while sins are a joke compared to them. Getting or getting close to 0 def was too easy back in the day. Primal passives are very good. All of them.

The current meta is to CC people to win. CC is the key. It forces you to anticipate enemies movements and to know how to combine your different CC skills in order to render your enemy defenseless to win. I like that. It requires some skill to pull that off which is very good. If they now add Heartbite to the game...well. Purge, switch to rend weapon, proc rend + mire and any physical class will OS or combine rend with a magic debuff and the magical class will OS. That is a tiny bit pointless.

If you really hope that g17 will balance the meta then just wait until everyone has several of those. By then you most likely realized that g17 shouldn't have ever been released in our version.

I don't think the debuff stacking + purge will matter since you said yourself that def lvl weps will make people almost immortal, none of the debuffs will stick w/ g17 def procs in mass.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    I just wish most db skills were broken damage like sin skills and scaled the same with sparks since sins can have paralyze oh well wtb focus mind wep proc now :D
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • ellenfan
    ellenfan Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    i only just noticed
    we're also "so far behind" china zenithskull-wise because they refuse to give us x-tourney
    like pretty much everyone participating in x-tourney gets 1 out of 3 items required to craft a zenith skull each week....
    so yeah could we PLEASE get an option to get the skulls so ppl can eventually finish their weapons? like if the "we dont want CoM to be so easily accessible" is their only valid reason then simply take out CoM for our version and just give us the x-tourney so we can "farm" them if u dont want to put that stuff on boutique..