warsong city avatar chest

Options
therev
therev Posts: 157 Arc User
since i noticed there is a chance pack with the dark lords of morai in it is there going to be a pack with the warsong city chest besides keys?
@kalystconquerer#0876 or anyone that knows :D thanks
https://youtu.be/opVr7YZgLwc
As Above, So Below MementoVivere

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    edited January 2017
    Options
    @therev Shhh! Stop reading my mind! If it's not coming in the next few weeks, it should definitely be up in the future! (If I somehow didn't put it on the schedule or something already)

EDIT : Actually scratch that, the new chance pack Battlelord's Icy Chest in the Cash Shop currently contains one! Shh, a bit sleepy from doing maintenance!
  • mooglemonger
    mooglemonger Posts: 111 Arc User
    Options
    If they sold a Gorath chest in those packs I'd pay a couple hundred mil for those....
    ( I don't buy packs lol)
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    Options
    @therev Shhh! Stop reading my mind! If it's not coming in the next few weeks, it should definitely be up in the future! (If I somehow didn't put it on the schedule or something already)

EDIT : Actually scratch that, the new chance pack Battlelord's Icy Chest in the Cash Shop currently contains one! Shh, a bit sleepy from doing maintenance!

Having aeu chests is nice and all, but how many people are going to shell out 88 gold for just 100 packs? I know they're new packs but that pricing is insane, especially when you can get keys on sale for less than half that price.
  • therev
    therev Posts: 157 Arc User
    Options

awesome!! thanks
    https://youtu.be/opVr7YZgLwc
    As Above, So Below MementoVivere
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    @dregenfox Completely understandable! These are the normal base price on packs, which can easily adjust down as they continue to cycle in and out of the Cash Shop. If you're not too hot on pulling the trigger, you're more than welcome to wait until future sales for the price to come down. Sounds super weird coming from me I know, but I get where that's coming from seeing as how players are very much used to the 25-45 dollar range for a stack of 100.

Keys do have their own set of odds, but we definitely want people to take a crack at that system as well. If you're finding better luck with Keys than packs, I'd say go for it!

@therev No problem! Glad I could help.