Unreleased Fashion!

Options
isellcats
isellcats Posts: 20 Arc User
edited January 2017 in Suggestion Box
There's been a lot of previously unreleased fashion being added in the boutique lately, which is always a good thing! Given how most of that fashion was released in the Chinese version long ago ( some of it even 4 years ago >_< ), it's pleasing to see it in our version. I'm pretty sure that PW is aware that they make loads of money every time they add a new set whether is in packs or just simply in the boutique, so without further ado.... Image spam ahead of fashion that's a few years old and has never been added to our version!
- Celebrity Set for female and male :
f137.jpg
f120.jpg
- Two pretty old never released male sets :
f99.jpg
f01.jpg
- Female sets from late 2015
10021479783547975.jpg
RbNyl9lnCDw.jpg
-qlBflEWKhw.jpg

Can't think of any other sets that are from before 2016 which we haven't gotten in our version yet, if anyone else can, feel free to contribute to this list! \o/
It would be awesome is these sets are gradually released in our version over the next few months. I'm aware that we get our updates from China much later than they do so sometimes content gets left behind unintentionally but it's always a huge plus if it's ever brought back. Pretty sure @kalystconquerer#0876 is tired of all the requests she's been getting lately BUT this is a win-win for everyone! We get cute fashion and PW gets money - so why not?! :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not related but for anyone curious below is another image spam of fashion from 2016 that we should be getting during the course of this year!-(hopefully)
10021471922393650.jpg
10021471922394200.jpg
10021471922398926.jpg
10021471922396673.jpg
10021469168166796.jpg
10021469168407353.jpg
getimg.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimageshack.com%2Fa%2Fimg922%2F471%2FphyShW.jpg
10021474425520023.jpg
10021474425519039.jpg
10021474425521210.jpg
10021474425522991.jpg
10021479783542218.jpg
10021479783548746.jpg
10021479783550347.jpg
10021479783549563.jpg
10021482114554924.jpg
10021482114556049.jpg
10021482114557099.jpg
10021450836176407.jpg
ahAbqO3j8v0.jpg
10021450836176870.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also not related, but there's a new collection of flyers and two new mounts upcoming! (yes another image spam follows ahead)
10021474423139126.jpg
10021474423138428.jpg
10021474423137591.jpg
10021474423136952.jpg
10021474423136097.jpg
10021474423135077.jpg

- The two mounts:
10021474423141211.jpg
10021482114563316.jpg
10021482114562241.jpg

Comments

• elcopete94
    elcopete94 Posts: 56 Arc User
    Options
    Dude why humans flyers are always so weird
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Options
    Yes yes yes please make it happen monkey-15.gif​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    Cough suggestion box...
  • kmnsenpai
    kmnsenpai Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    why does characters have to look like some kind of disturbing aliens T.T? the fashion and new stuff looks cool, but the characters look so disgusting.
    It's like if there was a fashion catwalk with people who had horrible fail surgeries to the point of looking so nasty and even deformed :s
  • isellcats
    Options
    kmnsenpai wrote: »
    why does characters have to look like some kind of disturbing aliens T.T? the fashion and new stuff looks cool, but the characters look so disgusting.
    It's like if there was a fashion catwalk with people who had horrible fail surgeries to the point of looking so nasty and even deformed :s

Well some of those pictures are from ecatomb and some from other websites but majority are from wanmei's official PW website. I agree though that it kinda sucks that they make all the characters skinny and alien looking, it doesn't let you appreciate the fashion they're showcasing but oh well.... what can we do? Now that ecatomb is no longer getting updated the only source of upcoming fashion/flyers/mounts is wanmei's website so you better get used to the alien looking characters :P
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    One of those fashions we're never going to sell, and that's the uniform looking one. It's called the Officer's Uniform and taking a few seconds to google around certain, shall we say, controversial uniform looks can probably explain why. The rest of the sets should be ok, and you're lucky you caught me in the middle of doing schedules. Don't see why we can't slip some of these fashion sets in over the next few weeks/month worth of updates :3

Excited though for some of those other fashion sets!
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Options
    One of those fashions we're never going to sell, and that's the uniform looking one. It's called the Officer's Uniform and taking a few seconds to google around certain, shall we say, controversial uniform looks can probably explain why.

love that PWCN has this outfit but is against **** marriage (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

edit: WOW even our word filter is against the love of same sex people
    ​​
  • isellcats
    Options
    One of those fashions we're never going to sell, and that's the uniform looking one. It's called the Officer's Uniform and taking a few seconds to google around certain, shall we say, controversial uniform looks can probably explain why. The rest of the sets should be ok, and you're lucky you caught me in the middle of doing schedules. Don't see why we can't slip some of these fashion sets in over the next few weeks/month worth of updates :3

Excited though for some of those other fashion sets!

OMG YES please thank you <3 You're awesome!
    (I added the uniform on the list only cause I've been seeing it on Ecatomb and haven't ever seen it being added to game BUT I'm perfectly fine with it not ever being implemented because it can be deemed offensive. )

AGAIN THANK YOU! <3

• hocic0
    hocic0 Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Options
    -Removed
  • isellcats
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Kinda bothered that you moved my post @sylenthunder from General Discussion to the Suggestions.... I wouldn't have been bothered if you did the same with other posts, the server stone or the unbinding charm posts for example, or are those not suggestions? Plenty of other fashion and fashion weapon posts have been made lately and most has been approved and has remained in the general discussion, so why did mine get moved? *shrugs*

BTW the reason why no one posts in the suggestions section is because no one ever looks there for anything.
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 You have swastikas in Heavensfall Temple and youre worried about fashion looks..
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    edited January 2017
    Options
    @valdisman I'd actually have to check if that was ever bugged- I raised a few eyebrows myself when I first saw it. Though I assumed it was the Sanskrit symbol, I'll ask surtr about that one again and see if he knows anything about it.

EDIT : Just checked it in game, yeah it's Sanskrit for peace. It does rotate in an animation, but its default idle isn't a swastika. Unless I'm missing some other graphical element.

@isellcats I'll admit I'm not nearly as diligent checking this forum as I should be and since my tags get flooded from GD usually, I'll hover around there. But I should be checking more frequently around here, that's a fair point!
  • valdisman
    Options
    Yes I know that it is the religious and original version of the swastika, however that was the logo which the **** used to base their symbol on. I don't see how you can knock one set of fashion because of the armband being associated with how the **** used it yet keep in a symbol which they also used.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    Context. The symbol being used in a dungeon obviously inspired by it's actual religious associations and connotations is very different from a literal **** uniform.
  • valdisman
    edited January 2017
    Options
    The context is exactly the same. The symbol was taken and used as their logo, the uniform was taken from pre existing uniforms and used as their own. Current uniforms have other colored armbands added to uniforms such as military police, Naval officers. Its also used in some animes ive seen via a quick google search.

I dont see how you can justify one and not the other when they both have the same associations yet both came already pre existing ideas or models.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    IMHO, if you see it in that fashion, that is your choice. Your opinion is not the original intent. You might as well also ban the color red that they used on the band if we want to follow along the same lines as the symbol.
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • valdisman
    Options
    IMHO, if you see it in that fashion, that is your choice. Your opinion is not the original intent. You might as well also ban the color red that they used on the band if we want to follow along the same lines as the symbol.

Im not the one who sees something bad in the fashion, PWI is. I just simply stated why they can see the bad in that and not in the more common and well known symbol of that tyranical regime.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    isellcats wrote: »
    Kinda bothered that you moved my post @sylenthunder from General Discussion to the Suggestions.... I wouldn't have been bothered if you did the same with other posts, the server stone or the unbinding charm posts for example, or are those not suggestions? Plenty of other fashion and fashion weapon posts have been made lately and most has been approved and has remained in the general discussion, so why did mine get moved? *shrugs*

BTW the reason why no one posts in the suggestions section is because no one ever looks there for anything.
    It's on my to-do list. I had forgotten those. There are a few other threads.
    Also they do get seen, by exactly the prople who need to see that stuff for any of it to ever happen. They won't bee seen by the right people when they are buried in GD with all the other ****.

valdisman wrote: »

Im not the one who sees something bad in the fashion, PWI is. I just simply stated why they can see the bad in that and not in the more common and well known symbol of that tyranical regime.

Actually, I was supporting you. I was responding to someone who posted just above you, but can't quote when posting from my phone. (I believe your post was a direct response to theirs also.) They have since removed what they stated I see. I'll have to dig that up so we have some context for the replies.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • mzlogo
    mzlogo Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options
    Where's the cool male fash? ugh. Too many feathers ffs. Why not give the guys a nice, plain t-shirt? It'd probablly sell so fast you wouldn't believe.

Also, how about no more 'way too large ugly flyers to clutter up things? They are SO not cool, just aggravating.
  • iamtearsh
    iamtearsh Posts: 103 Arc User
    Options
    -Giggles-

Please release the 3rd fash!!

<3:*<3
    x9YPRak.jpg