upgrade on some items

andadina1
andadina1 Posts: 41 Arc User
Hello , so i have a few ideas that pw china ( i know pwi most likely listens to what china wants to do ) could change to make some of the stuff a bit easier .
1. Add more options to open even more mysterious chips in the same time since in the current state is just a pain.
2. Make the reputation badges stackable to at least 9999 because 100 badges per stack it fills your inventory so fast.
3. Add more options to use more badges in the same time at the rank npc ( forgot his name ) to be able to convert the reputation badges faster than just 100 badges per quest.

I am not sure if those things were ever brought up but in my opinion is not something very hard to add in game to make the game easier for the people go are going for rank 9/ reputation .

Comments

• ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User
    andadina1 wrote: »
    Hello , so i have a few ideas that pw china ( i know pwi most likely listens to what china wants to do ) could change to make some of the stuff a bit easier .
    1. Add more options to open even more mysterious chips in the same time since in the current state is just a pain.
    2. Make the reputation badges stackable to at least 9999 because 100 badges per stack it fills your inventory so fast.
    3. Add more options to use more badges in the same time at the rank npc ( forgot his name ) to be able to convert the reputation badges faster than just 100 badges per quest.

I am not sure if those things were ever brought up but in my opinion is not something very hard to add in game to make the game easier for the people go are going for rank 9/ reputation .

Those weren't precisely brought in that way, but I think they added the GST directly on the boutique with the purpose of being a workaround for having to open a lot of Chip Packs. As for the rep badges, we have Imperial Exam List , which is an item from some chance packs. It stacks at 9999 (though if for your R9, you'd only need 1000) and you can open it from the comfort of your AFK spot just by right clicking on them in your inventory.

But I agree, it would be nice to have the option to open/carry in higher quantities the items you mentioned.
    War. War never changes. Memento mori
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    edited January 2017
    They added those options in at some point, but the exact time eludes me. They are constantly making tweaks to these types of things with each update. I used to open Mysterious Chip packs by hand for CSers and in exchange I'd get paid for it, so I know how dark those days were *shivers*

1. Mysterious Merchants options still do feel kind of slow. While we have Mysterious Chip Boxes (the ones that contain 1,000 Chips), it's still not the ideal situation and currently the Boxes can only be obtained from packs. Could toss them this suggestion to see if they can add another quest line/redemption option.
    2. They will slowly update multi stack items - I remember certain items not stacking as high before and suddenly getting stack sizes increased. This doesn't seem unreasonable to ask, even though other items with higher rep exists.
    3. Same sort of deal. I wonder if they'd be ok with revisiting these NPCs and adding a faster higher quantity value to them.
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Might not fall under the same category but still an upgrade i suppose so...how feasible would a FL extension be? *hint hint nudge nudge* I'm sure it's been brought up before but I'm getting tired of having to sacrifice less active/close friends to add new ones monkey-44.gif I mean beside a possible abuse of the invite a friend feature i could never make any sense out of limiting the amount of friends you can have monkey-43.gif​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • bulletman
    bulletman Posts: 32 Arc User
    i always think that it would be nice if we be able to decompose G15/G16 weapon and armor back to G15=Rap/Canny G16=Badge with some penalty . @kalystconquerer#0876