Unbinding Charms

Options
How many of you all would like to see an Unbinding Charm brought to the botique that allows you to keep the shards and the refinement you have on gear and safely unbinds it from your character also this charm could be restricted to like gear that was once unbound to begin with but your able to unbind it to make it tradeable again just an idea

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    This was done in a post already this would be heavily abused as a way to sell gear outside the game via PayPal Western union etc etc
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    No. Has been Discussed so many times.

Thanks.​​
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    I will pay 10 000 gold per unbinding charm, otherwise it is not worth it to me.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    It's not about money the Devs said no and so did ther parent.

A future possibility but for now just not on the cards.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    This has been one of the top suggestion from players for years now.

It will do a number on the economy if they introduce them, and I have not heard word if they will ever make such an item.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    This has been one of the top suggestion from players for years now.

It will do a number on the economy if they introduce them, and I have not heard word if they will ever make such an item.

We got told a while back by our CM that it was rejected for a number of reasons.

Also Its not logged into suggestions.​​
  • kymsplat1#1046
    kymsplat1#1046 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    I dont think an unbinding charm would be good (Even though I have a **** tonne of bound pricey gear) but maybe some card trading system would be very interesting. Not a way to sell cards, but say ill trade you my Cannonfist Orclord for your Peachblossom Ritualist. Just add another way to try and complete sets instead of going through hundreds and hundreds of packs and it wont add another market to the economy.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    @kymsplat1#1046 as much as I would like that, it would have a similar effect. ppl would level dozens of alts since lvl100 can be done in what? A week if you are very proficient and diligent. Then reborn 100 maybe 3 days. Then let's have 2 mains and 8 alts come to Dfsp and slowly get each char the 10 A cards they need for S(done everyday takes about a month). This opens a market for people to sell wanted S cards for sets maybe even NP. Idk about you but I know a good amount of ppl would have nothing better to do but log 10-30 chars per day doing this just for C packs. Some things even though nice should never be traceable due to our community's history of abuse.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    Options
    We don't need this on the game. Hackers could actually steal anything you got now.
  • monarchwiggins
    monarchwiggins Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    Yea scammers are everywhere and this would make it easier. Im not really sure what you mean by abusing it with cards though, considering cards arent bound nor can they be bound they're untradable. But they could always make it cost a crazy amount of money to get it an unbinding charm idk what gold is like on other servers but like 100-150gold for an unbinding charm is still pretty costly would only be worth it on like very very high value items.
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I can already see it :
    Hey bro i cant do dailies today can u help me out?
    Sure bro.
    *Logs , buys unbinding charms , sells emperor , recaster ring, neck and cape xD*
    Gg wp

WHOS THE LIMITE????
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Options
    There's a thing called safe code...if you don't trust the person enough then don't give it to him and he can't unequip and sell your gear​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    Options
    There's a thing called safe code...if you don't trust the person enough then don't give it to him and he can't unequip and sell your gear​​

When your pwi character is more protected than your bank account.
    Nothing awkward or obsessive there. :/
  • forbiddenwords
    Options
    Considering some people invested most of their bank account in their toons...I can't blame them for wanting to protect them :D​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    I never use safe codes ever again after I locked myself out of my alt sin's bank. It was a fun time talking to support in office asking them to reset my password on an account name that would make a grandmother blush *grumbles*
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    LOL

All I'm going to say.

Tho a password is a good idea even something simple will help. My Ah has the strongest. For some reason...
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    Options

You do realize that majority of player base doesnt have safe/bank code xD
  • forbiddenwords
    Options
    Most people who value their items use one. Or they should. If they don't, yet they share their accounts, then it's to be expected that they would have their gear stolen by "friends"/hackers/scammers. monkey-27.gif​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • zonden
    zonden Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options
    Could you at least stop making everything bound to character? Every time I even SEE a war avatar card I get pissed I can't buy them off players. And that Nuema Portal exists, but that's another matter entirely.​​
  • diesfast
    diesfast Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    More or less detrimental to the hyperinflation "Auto-Cultivation" brought to the game?

Asking for a friend....