How to claim yearly perfect attendance reward?

Options
Hi,

This is the first year I have managed to login every single day on a toon, so I have perfect attendance (all blue hearts on event calendar).
But how do I actually claim the reward? The reward button is greyed out.
Do I have to goto some NPC maybe to claim it?

Any help/advice is appreciated.

2016-12-31%2010-06-33_zpsn9osctda.png

Comments

• pal2002
    pal2002 Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    i was going to ask same question button greyed out for me to
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    Options
    You need to world chat WHOS THE LIMITE? like 12 times for each month in a year xD
    @NewYorkCitY

Or tomorrow npc will spawn for a limited window (1-3 days?) and u can claim the reward from him somewhere in like northeast archo.
  • mymbarb
    mymbarb Posts: 60 Arc User
    Options
    I'm pretty sure they removed yearly (and monthly) attendance items when they introduced the system of giving you items for every day logged in. So there is literally no point in having perfect attendance beside getting all the daily login items each month.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Options
    You simply wait till this year is over, then you can click the button.

The npc where you turn in reward is already there, he were never gone.

But 1 thing. If you turn in tomorrow, you wont get title and the shop, and GMs then have to send it out manually. Might take a while. Reason for this is our quest that gives us the items is not updated - we are a couple months behind PWCN. The timed items from reward quest currently expire on 2017-1-1

If there are additional items we are supposed to get from 2016 attendance then you wont get them either. I actually got a homestead trophy on one of alts because i waited a half year to turn in lol (this item ppl will probably get this time, so i wont the the only one anymore qq)
  • keeperofkeys
    keeperofkeys Posts: 45 Arc User
    Options
    Thanks for the replies all...I will see what happens tomorrow.
  • cbanananf
    cbanananf Posts: 34 Arc User
    Options
    You will be able to claim it on Jan2.. is the way it usually happens \o/
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    The fact you had such dedication to this game respect and I'll pray for you....
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Options
    Do we need to send a ticket to get our title and shop? Or are they just gonna directly give them to everyone who qualified tiger-17.gif​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • cbanananf
    cbanananf Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Options
    actually got it today click the reward tab on top of your event calender then go to archosaur vetern in north arch by fashionista
  • wesker
    wesker Posts: 84 Arc User
    Options
    yes we need "fresh" rewards! the S packs were so outdated that they gave me 20 B cards! fresh S packs would give me at least 2 S cards ;)
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Yes, these will have to be handled a bit manually due to some calendar differences/being behind.

Not sure if I mentioned it in an older thread regarding the rewards for this year, but CN had sent us an email back about the attendance rewards. The expiration date will need to be adjusted for the new Tiger Shop and the title might need a manual send as well.

Safe bet is to ticket in and I'll check if we can do a datapull for attendance rewards players or not.
  • ellenfan
    ellenfan Posts: 34 Arc User
    Options
    how do i claim my reward when i had 100% perfect attendance but game decided to glitch and deny me attendance for an entire month and support just told me to watch forums for future updates to this glitch? lol
  • vonheltr
    vonheltr Posts: 15 Arc User
    Options
    So it says on quest "Super Attendance Reward 2015". Is PWI going to update this or do we just get the same stuff as last year. Still have the full attendance reward item in my bag cause already got the 2015 reward last year.

Are they gonna fix and give 2016 reward with new stuff?

Should I just take the same old stuff I got last year?
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Options
    @vonheltr as far as i know it's the same reward as last year. Only the title item + the vendor are glitchy atm cause they didn't change the expiry date yet, but will be fixed in the (hopefully near) future. So i assume it's safe to claim it, just take a ss of it in case you want the title/vendor and send in a ticket for them. ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆