Arc Codes - PWI Only -

Comments

• cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    A monthly code would be awesome, in my opinion.
    Thanks for all the goodies so far and happy holidays to everyone!
    DeffyNature
  • zigheart92
    zigheart92 Posts: 54 Arc User
    We used to get a monthly code. Sadly CN did not like that we were getting freebies so often and axed the idea after only a few months. so we lost it by their decision.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    I thought the monthly code was a bit much and would eventually get blocked by the powers that be.

It would not hurt to have them but in moderation and the right gift. How about earning it like a task each month or 2 months. I have a few ideas for such an events easy to deliver and do ingame and forums.
  • zigheart92
    Unknown source:
    9pnOxyne

3day Reindeer Fashion

unknown expireration.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    OOoo! Was that our EU offices' code? I haven't tried it myself- I know they were asking about giving stuff out a month ago for Christmas :3

Confirm that it works!
  • kkemz
    kkemz Posts: 73 Arc User
    yes it works
  • zigheart92
    Definately works ^^
  • seanpierce1
    seanpierce1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    :D lol i thinked it would be new code for christmas wtf why isnt? :/:/:/:smile:
  • trannylamia
    trannylamia Posts: 41 Arc User
    Just tried this and got the message it has expired, so good luck, maybe its just EC server.
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    :D lol i thinked it would be new code for christmas wtf why isnt? :/:/:/:smile:

Ho-ho-ho! I have a new code for players! Have a wonderful early present from all of us here at PWI!

Christmas came early! Here’s a code to celebrate the holidays!

Code : dmnlurPD
    Expiration date : 12/31/2016
    One redemption per account, redeemable though Arc and web!

Redeem this code for the following items:

X1 X’mas Fashion Box (Fixed Color) – redeems for a 3-Day special Christmas Fashion!
    X5 Maiden Kiss Chest
    X5 Primordial Blood
    X5 Blood Spirit Stone
    X4 War Avatar Pack : C
    X3 War Avatar Pack : B
    X2 War Avatar Pack : A
    X1 War Avatar Pack : S
    X6 Ether Jade
    X2 Mirage Sky Page
    X2 Adv. Arcane Sky Page
    X1 War Avatar Chest : B
    X1 War Avatar Chest : A

^ That was our Christmas/holidays code. We just got it early. Don't be greedy now tiger-33.gif
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • heerohex#3018
    EU codes are normally short life.

So I most likely won't get time to update. Your more than welcome to post them tho.
  • clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    also not your fault PWI got excessively greedy taking and basically all money drops (items are worthless) and dropping any other items to 1 or 0 coin

I had 220kk missing from bank they couldn't care less and they refused to honor another 800 kk of items I should have gotten with purchases

PWI cares about one thing - their pocket - don't kid yourself if you think they care one iota about the player base
  • forbiddenwords
    PW devs I agree they don't care about our community. But the current GMs we have now do. Which is why they try to get us as many codes as possible with lots of goodies...And I think they deserve a lot more gratitude for what they do than they are getting​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    clyknight wrote: »
    also not your fault PWI got excessively greedy taking and basically all money drops (items are worthless) and dropping any other items to 1 or 0 coin
    This actually was done by PW-CN in an effort to curtail the immense bot farming issue on their servers.

The bot software is literally advanced enough to where you could set it to just auto-farm TT if you wanted, but most commonly it is just used to farm resources, DQ items, and whatever else drops from a mob.

Not so much because of the impact all that free coin had on their income, but because of how heavily it impacted the server economy.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    PW devs I agree they don't care about our community. But the current GMs we have now do. Which is why they try to get us as many codes as possible with lots of goodies...And I think they deserve a lot more gratitude for what they do than they are getting​​

No, they still dont care.
    And deserve nothing :)
  • forbiddenwords
    ballenato wrote: »

No, they still dont care.
    And deserve nothing :)

If that's what you think, you are pretty ignorant. Take a look around the forums and you will see they are making a lot of efforts to talk to the community and be as active as possible. They are trying to find feasible solutions to the problems caused by CN or at least compensate for them to the extent they can (which is not GMs' fault, their influence over devs' decisions are limited). We finally have GMs that actually know and play the game and keep in touch with the community (@kalystconquerer i'm looking at you). It's people like you that put them off trying so hard to make the game better. Anyway i'm done arguing
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • heerohex#3018
    OK.

That's enough please. This thread is not for Having a go at each other. Moaning about Codes or GMs.

Its for PWI - ARC codes only.

Thanks.​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    *ducks away*

Ahhhh sorry heero, I did temp hijack when asking feedback for frequency of codes. There'll be a new one when we get back + the refresh on the blessings will go live. Think I'll toss in Event Gold and Homestead stuff into the next one, since some players were suggesting it when I hopped onto live.
  • parrot2010
    parrot2010 Posts: 64 Arc User
    *ducks away*

Ahhhh sorry heero, I did temp hijack when asking feedback for frequency of codes. There'll be a new one when we get back + the refresh on the blessings will go live. Think I'll toss in Event Gold and Homestead stuff into the next one, since some players were suggesting it when I hopped onto live.
    We suggested a code with Ancient Gifts like you give away once.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Ancient Gifts do finally work though send, but I have to be very careful on how often I distribute it. They might be ok with it being a short time frame code or right before expansion though!
  • heerohex#3018
    @kalystconquerer#0878 that's talking about codes and what people want so it's related.

Plus ur a GM...

I just don't want to have to read people havin a go at each other.

Hahaha

Thanks.
  • bulletman
    bulletman Posts: 32 Arc User
    *ducks away*

some dragon orb will nice for new year gift :) but tyvm for anything xD
  • junkynday
    junkynday Posts: 5 Arc User
    zigheart92 wrote: »
    Unknown source:
    9pnOxyne

3day Reindeer Fashion

unknown expireration.

Expired already. Checked at 29.12.2016
  • sylenthunder
    Well Jones expired, O'Malleys is still working at the time of this post.​​

​​
  • wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    Thought Jones was expiring tomorrow :/
  • heronzito67
    heronzito67 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Any code today?
  • heerohex#3018
    edited December 2016
    Confirmed Codes Expired

dmnlurPD - See Below - Expiry 12/31/2016 - 1 Per Account.
    Notes: CAUTION - Make sure your BAG is very empty as their is a lot of items here.
    Confirmed By Heero 07/12/16
    Items: X1 X’mas Fashion Box (Fixed Color) – redeems for a 3-Day special Christmas Fashion!, X5 Maiden Kiss Chest, X5 Primordial Blood, X5 Blood Spirit Stone ,X4 War Avatar Pack : C, X3 War Avatar Pack : B, X2 War Avatar Pack : A, X1 War Avatar Pack : S, X6 Ether Jade ,X2 Mirage Sky Page, X2 Adv. Arcane Sky Page, X1 War Avatar Chest : B, X1 War Avatar Chest : A
    BLJLEqR6 - Jones Blessing Code - Expiry 12/31/16 - Not Limited
    Notes: Be careful when stacking these as it can harm your account if you take to many.
    Confirmed By Heero 04/01/16
    Well Jones expired, O'Malleys is still working at the time of this post.

If I remember they had some problems with this code and took them a week or 2 to get it out. So we should have a extra few days on O'Malleys. Tho I would not hold my breath. Their are no new codes that I know of.

As well as this I would like to wish EVERYONE in PWI a Happy New Year,

Drink to that... And catch ya in 2017.

Heero.​​
  • noctusvenator
    noctusvenator Posts: 37 Arc User
    With the new blessing codes would it be possible to get a code for the +30 defense level blessing as a counter to the +30 attack level? would be interesting to have a extra 30 defense levels instead of +15 attack and +15 defense.
  • heerohex#3018
    edited December 2016
    With the new blessing codes would it be possible to get a code for the +30 defense level blessing as a counter to the +30 attack level? would be interesting to have a extra 30 defense levels instead of +15 attack and +15 defense.

This has already been asked for. So time will tell will be a few days before we get any info.

Unless our Lovley GM has already got a code last year it got given out on Etherblade Server New Years Day. Tho it was Jones only as the other code failed or was not set correctly.

P.S. Code Archive will be done in the Next Few days.

Thanks.​​
  • sylenthunder
    heero200 wrote: »
    Well Jones expired, O'Malleys is still working at the time of this post.

If I remember they had some problems with this code and took them a week or 2 to get it out. So we should have a extra few days on O'Malleys. Tho I would not hold my breath. Their are no new codes that I know of.

As well as this I would like to wish EVERYONE in PWI a Happy New Year,

Drink to that... And catch ya in 2017.

Heero.

O'Malley's came out on the 3rd or 4th, so stock up while you can​​

​​
This discussion has been closed.