Suggestion BOX ( Fashions Suggestion Thread )

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Yes. and in a dyeable version
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    They might show up soon(TM). *wiggles eyebrows* So keep your eyeballs peeled for that!
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    They might show up soon(TM). *wiggles eyebrows* So keep your eyeballs peeled for that!

Your TMs make me scared...​​
  • nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Permanent versions of the Ram fashion weapons. D :
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/47664 Specially this one : <
    ​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Oh! Did we never pump in the perm versions of these yet? *makes a note*
  • nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
    Oh! Did we never pump in the perm versions of these yet? *makes a note*

Nope D : Been waiting for them for sooooo long.
  • mkxx
    mkxx Posts: 4 Arc User
    We need it plz
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/51749
    wepon fashion Rosewood Longbow permanet

• blackknight0212
    blackknight0212 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    I would like fashion from popular games and animation like Ruby's scythe from RWBY or some phantom of the opera mask. I would love a two face expression mask that sorta mirrors each other one side being happy and the other sad. We already got a storm trooper fashion that looks like it came out from star wars so why not this... make more fan based fashion! Be really amusing if they implemented Natsu Dragneels from fairy tail clothes and a bm running around doing Heavens Flame.
    538v7l.jpg
  • enbysra
    enbysra Posts: 57 Arc User
    heero200

My suggestion is for DYES, specifically GREY DYES, and specifically 3 SHADES.
    1 Shade of Grey should be directly between the BLACK and WHITE Scale.
    The other 2 Shades should be directly between that First Shade of Grey, and each of the Black and White Scales.

Please Please Please :o
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Why stop at 3? Make it 50. Just for giggles. onion-7.gif​​
    Support Ticket ♥ Support Email: [email protected]PW Wiki
  • enbysra
    Why stop at 3? Make it 50. Just for giggles. onion-7.gif​​

I figured 3 would be more likely. It gives some variety, as I have not really been able to get grey using random dyes since they changed how that works (back to when they started displaying "black" and "white" in the auction house).

And smokey and sand grey are not true greys.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    @phantomforce#4598 NO! BAD! D:<

@enbysra I believe we have a few "grey" ish dyes, but I'll have to dig around and see what they're called exactly and what "shade" they are. There might actually be 2-3 premade grey type dyes.

Were you looking for a sale on these specific dyes or the creation of certain grey dyes? For harder to come by shades or shades not directly "out of box" (premade) you can always Random Pigment for them. Random Pigments can be purchased from the Regualr Boutique or purchased in the Event Boutique with Event Gold.

I believe (?) you can also decompose fashion into random dyes - someone can correct me if I'm wrong!

@blackknight0212 Inspired fashion sounds like a wonderful idea, but I want to make sure we don't violate copyright along the way. Any inspired items will need to be altered and will have to be named something different.
  • enbysra
    @phantomforce#4598 NO! BAD! D:<

@enbysra I believe we have a few "grey" ish dyes, but I'll have to dig around and see what they're called exactly and what "shade" they are. There might actually be 2-3 premade grey type dyes.

Were you looking for a sale on these specific dyes or the creation of certain grey dyes? For harder to come by shades or shades not directly "out of box" (premade) you can always Random Pigment for them. Random Pigments can be purchased from the Regualr Boutique or purchased in the Event Boutique with Event Gold.

I believe (?) you can also decompose fashion into random dyes - someone can correct me if I'm wrong!
    phantomforce,
    Wow, I can not believe I did not realize what you did there. :o Apparently my head was not working as intended (or as usual, given I would have normally caught that) when I read your responce. lol :)

kalystconquerer,
    We do have a few "grey-ish" dyes (sand grey and smokey, being the closest), but they are still not true greys.

I was suggesting the Creation of Dyes, specifically on the Black-White scale, as there are none AND achieving a true grey using random dyes is near-impossible these days. It has been near-impossible since they added a "tag" that can be seen in the auction house of true "Black", true "White", etc for the true colors.

Yes, at the fashionista NPC in north arch (next to the name change NPC), north from the East Arch teleport. All fashions decomp for 100,000 coin, and give you as many random dyes as that fashion takes to dye it. o:)
  • amynn1993
    amynn1993 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Not sure if this goes here or not.... (new to forums, heehee) I would LOVE it if the fashion: Floral Music Set could come back for a little while. (I was living off-grid at the time of it's limited-time release and missed out on getting it. I cannot buy it from another player as it is bound.) :( It is THE most beautiful fash I have ever seen in-game and I am sooo bummed that I missed my chance at it. >.< (not that I could afford it if it did get brought back but I know other players who also love the fash and at least want a chance at it as well.) Just a suggestion. Thanks for reading, bye bye! ^_^
  • lureun1
    lureun1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Please bring back the reindeer and Christmas party fashion sets for December, and please bring back the Frost Flower Scythe Weapon Fashion. Also, please bring back that pretty winter deer mount for December, the one you can dye...forget what it is called.

Was thinking some cool Christmas weapon fash for December be cool, like a Candy Cane Scythe or Mistletoe Scythe, Christmas ball ornament for spheres or snow globes/flakes or little wrapped presents.....to name a few. Thank you! :)
  • viviane19
    viviane19 Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Some people already announced, but I agree!

- Give us the old DQ Item system back, it been so easy to farm my r9 for my sin like this.
    - Spoils of War is an useless Skill for sins, change it! What about another AOE skill in exchange for Spoils of War, or another debuff or some dmg skill that make dmg. over time, like toxic torrent c: !
    - To be able to link Skills and see the amount of chi of your party members are a great idea.
    - Veno / Barb can turn into a panther, Deer, etc.
    - I want to see more permanently fashion weapon. I would love to see Bonerazor, Ceremonial Daggers and my absolut fav. Hitman Legend as permanently Fashion weapon <3!
    - More customized fashion
    - More mounts
    - Also agree to 3 different type of Greyish pigments, would love some golden pigment as well
    - Increase the Star Chart rewards of Primal dailys, or make other quests where we able to farm Star Chart items, because honestly this tower gets on my nerves :-)
    - Also what been mention, to keep stats on your star chart and reroll only the other stats, yes +100 to that, but maybe only 3 or 4 stats can be kept per reroll and not all.

Open your mind, let it **** you in kind :-)
  • jonas004
    jonas004 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hot-beautiful-fantasy-girl-wide-photos.jpg

hi, was thinking alot after saw this on old days wanted this kinda fashion :) in game can it happen in future? :)
  • jonas004
    jonas004 Posts: 2 Arc User
    17c353a7db1b5ff3f1b74bf57a862247--sharp-objects-digital-audio.jpg

hmm was seeing alot wep fashion past of years but i dont liked how they looks like atm chicken thema wtf yes i know all like and dislake diffirent stuff but still how come dont make wep fashions looks more like from others games or even anime its plenty good looking wep than this sily chicken or others, i think even this ones looks better than any i saw in pwi game its just my opinion
  • orangeitis
    orangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    jonas004 wrote: »
    hmm was seeing alot wep fashion past of years but i dont liked how they looks like atm chicken thema wtf yes i know all like and dislake diffirent stuff but still how come dont make wep fashions looks more like from others games or even anime its plenty good looking wep than this sily chicken or others, i think even this ones looks better than any i saw in pwi game its just my opinion
    That looks good and all, and I'd definitely buy/use any one of them. But shouldn't we just finally get a transmogrification system to make fashion weapons out of plain armor-mode weapons?
  • only1wish
    only1wish Posts: 37 Arc User
    - make more colors we can dye the fashion in! A few more shades per color would be great. Pastel colors are beautiful, also more dark intense colors. It doesnt have to be all bright burning your screen colors you know. The coral red and crystal blue were very good choices, i'ld say we need more additions like those!
    - either add more colors or add an npc which creates new colors by mixing the dyes you give it so that people could make their own colors! Ideally the npc shows the color the dyes used will create, otherwise might lead to dissapointment.
    - make dyes which affect only the special undyable parts of some sets. For example the Floral Music Dress has almost all of the weist in a dark blue, it'ld be great if we have the option to change that color somehow. Many sets would become much more diverse and it'ld be more fun for the players to customize their fashion as they prefer.
    - Add special accessories for hair, may be instead of glove fashion? Tiaras, wings, bunny/kitty ears, pins, crowns, hats, all those sparkly jewery and even feathers lol! I've dreamt of combining one hair style with accessory from another hairstyle for so long. I'm sure i'm not the only one! I know some people buy some hair style just because of the accessory it has.
    - Add at least a few super long hairstyles which dont glitch and enter inside the body even when the toon is normaly standing. Many of the characters in the concept art have amazing long hairs. But ingame? Is there even a single hairstyle which is at the end of the weist? Nothing below the weist at all. And so many girls dream of having those super long hairs. Even some guys might like them.
    - speaking of guys a some of my male friends complained a lot that the male fashions are very limited. At least the really good ones, there is barely any good sets for guys. Trust me the really good sets for guys were just as popular and sought after as many of the female sets. The reason is that there is just really very little sets that intrigue them! May be make a few contects for male sets if your devs cant come up with ideas? But please dont let only the girls get nice sets, that's not fair.
    - GIve every new mount a special animation! Yes i know they have different animsations right now, yes, the way some of them move or jump is awesome too but i'm talking about a show off kind of. Flying mounts could get a special animation too may be?
    - Also it'ld be nice if there are more fashions which unlock more special dances. In a perfect world people should be dancing more :D
    -
  • orangeitis
    orangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    only1wish wrote: »
    - speaking of guys a some of my male friends complained a lot that the male fashions are very limited. At least the really good ones, there is barely any good sets for guys. Trust me the really good sets for guys were just as popular and sought after as many of the female sets. The reason is that there is just really very little sets that intrigue them! May be make a few contects for male sets if your devs cant come up with ideas? But please dont let only the girls get nice sets, that's not fair.
    That's strange, I and a few of my friends think the complete opposite. To the point that we'd be satisfied if the females could wear male fashions. IMHO, there's barely any variety if more than have your wardrobe are covered in frills.

But hey - that just means that we need more variety to fashions in general. And I'm all for it. =D
  • dylandarkk1
    dylandarkk1 Posts: 64 Arc User
    I was told also by a GM when I submitted a ticket to put these on suggestion box in forums also.

When will pwi put g17 mats like Dull Zenith Skulls in boutique? That is all. Thank you.
  • yugi2390
    yugi2390 Posts: 80 Arc User
    I still say we should be able to choose our armor skins, this would work the same as fashion, just be for the looks of the armor. I for one hate my bm's r9s3 armor look and would prefer the stage 1 and 2 look of the r9. I know if i upgraded tochinas version is would be the same but i dont want to lose my current bonuses refines and gems ettc.
  • hrothcirroc
    hrothcirroc Posts: 3 Arc User
    How about a ninja outfit? An actual ninja outfit that is not all glamorized to look pretty and fashionable, but to look just like a ninja.
    And a Grim Reaper outfit for stormbringers would be awesome. With a fashion weapon scythe that looks like the grim reapers that would be held like the grim reapers holds his scythe, with the blade up and the handle on the ground.
  • conradvanlier
    conradvanlier Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Hello and a good day , i got a quistion about the lvl,s in the pwi game.

first; Is it possible for lvl up the char lvl's because in the action house there are clothes for much higher lvl's than lvl 105. The higher lvl's got a lot to do this way whit there older chars that all ready got lvl 105. It is not for me but i hear a lot comments about that.
    second ; Also i hope the arc quest get repair so it will come back because the X box got no problem whit that quest just the computer players got that problem. I wrote this on the site

I hope that Arc can do something whit this suggestions.
    I Don't know if i wrote evrything correct but still hope you can read it.
    Greetings have a nice day and ty for notice this
  • ghostryder76#5279
    ghostryder76#5279 Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Ok, hey all. Figured I'd put my two cents worth in. I remember when the price of gold was around 700k for 1 gold, if not less. I know the game has changed and I never expect the prices to go back down. A lot of it has to do with our economy as well. However, I do have some legitimate gripes I think others will agree with. Some are as follows:

1) EVERYTHING is pack driven. If you want new fashion, you have to spend huge amounts to buy it from people that have won what you want in a pack or just try chancing it in a pack.
    2) Barely anything that drops while killing mobs or in instances are worth ANYTHING. Normal drops are left on the ground because they fill up your bag and are worth ONE COIN!!! Others, as in the gear, are laughable, unless you are lvl 3 and you have none. I think there are really no new people in game....just the same people with new characters because they got bored doing dailies with their old ones.
    3) Barbs: for the love of everything holy, why cant they turn into what they are? Im a wolf...I turn into a tiger...or panda. Ive been told its because of the higher ups from the main server. With the loss of so many people, I figured even they would try to listent to players. The veno only has the option to change into a fox....or a .....fox.
    4) Why keep making expansion after expansion if the same things remain broken in previous versions? I still keep falling off that bridge in WS. That's one example.
    5) Can the auction house be updated? Example: if you want to look up a flyer for your specific race...the filtering is endless manuevers.....to find out there's nothing there.
    6) Back to fasion...just last night I heard a dude mention there were barely any male fasions worth having and those that were, were "g*y". Hes right!!! There are still fasions that are pasty and have been on since I started this game in roughly 2009. I can't tell you how many years ago I've seen people wearing them and I've never seen people wearing the traditional Chinese outfits. I could totally be way off here but I think more guys play this game than females.
    7) Since this last update the force log feature is obsolete. Many times, after you DC, you have to wait around 10-15mins after the game realizes you're gone and boots you until you can log back. That's ridiculous.
    8) Why are there three different types of transportation stones and at least two different versions of sockets stones that are non stackable? Are these some of these ways to force people to upgrade their inventories?
    9) Too many times I have gotten things in game and found out, after "purchase", the item was bound to a specific character or bound to an account. This pertains mainly to charge rewards. If I earn something, there should be no strings attached. If I would have known about the binding, I would have changed my option, or not made the pruchase(s) in the first place. Now, a few of my chars have about 5 mounts in their bag taking up space and I just dont want to NPC them.....but another character on the same acount can't use them.
    10) I totally support g17 gear. However, I thought r9 gear was the ultimate? At around $1500 a set, it should be. Maybe thats just me though?
    11) Ran about 12 bosses in WS with a group yesterday trying to get three specific g16 mold drops. Only one total g16 mold dropped. Fortunately, it was one we needed. My question...and this is not the only time this has happened, is when did PWI basically stop with g16 mold drops. Iv'e heard it has to do with chances and luck. Those odds were 12:1 that's not chances or luck.
    12) It's been months, I think, since I have received some war avatar tokens in my account. Has the raffle been completed? Can I get rid of them? There has been no update I am aware of. Also, have recieve item(s) that stated....to get a gift....turn this item(s) into...whoever. Only to find out after weeks, the grayed out emblem is still above the NPCs head and nothing can be done with the item(s). Suffice to say, they were NPCd.
    13) It'd be cool if players would sit on a flying horse instead of standing on it. I mean....I seriously even doubt George Washington stood in a canoe....but it's more believable than that.
    14) What's up with the faction base? I spent ove 100 dollars to open mine up a couple years ago. Now, I have to do something continually in order to keep it open? That is messed up beyond words how that can be done to a customer that had already paid for the services of having a base. To those people that are now locked out, those factions should have been "grandfathered" in or have been given a refund.
    Post edited by ghostryder76#5279 on
  • ghostryder76#5279
    ghostryder76#5279 Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Deleted
    Post edited by ghostryder76#5279 on
  • teabagqueen
    teabagqueen Posts: 2 Arc User
    i would love more fashions
  • gumpy#8107
    gumpy#8107 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Suggestions, huh? Start being humans and not robots...