Arc Codes - PWI Only -

Comments

• synth#0669
    synth#0669 Posts: 3 Arc User
    which code?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    asterelle wrote: »
    Lots of stuff but this is getting to be a burden on our poor mailboxes. There is no notification in-game of how close you are to filling your mailbox and no one really knows what the limit is supposed to be (there are also different limits for different types of mail). The only way you know when its full is when other people complain they get errors when sending you stuff

Its a fair point should have a counter 32/32 or something. Its good that GM / System mails are not limited by this like players.

Thanks for Code... Nice code...

WILL UPDATE..​​
  • heerohex#3018
    edited December 2016
    dmnlurPD - See Below - Expiry 12/31/2016 - 1 Per Account.
    Notes: CAUTION - Make sure your BAG/Mail box are clear
    Confirmed By Heero 07/12/16
    Items: X1 X’mas Fashion Box (Fixed Color) – redeems for a 3-Day special Christmas Fashion!, X5 Maiden Kiss Chest, X5 Primordial Blood, X5 Blood Spirit Stone ,X4 War Avatar Pack : C, X3 War Avatar Pack : B, X2 War Avatar Pack : A, X1 War Avatar Pack : S, X6 Ether Jade ,X2 Mirage Sky Page, X2 Adv. Arcane Sky Page, X1 War Avatar Chest : B, X1 War Avatar Chest : A

Thanks for the code.

@kalystconquerer#0876 as far as I know I have never had a problem with Mail from System/Code collect. However I did get something I won mailed to another toon because my mail box was full a while back. Something worth asking if the can put a 32/32 counter somewhere. May be...

as for the Shield Thanks Its been asked for in the past and a later code so it expires a bit later may work in favour of things. Thanks for looking into this.

H.​​
  • synth#0669
    synth#0669 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    :)
    it would be best if the pwi couls give off 3 codes at once the players would be too much happy
  • coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    synth#0669 wrote: »
    :)
    it would be best if the pwi couls give off 3 codes at once the players would be too much happy

R.I.P mailbox
  • gimpeline
    gimpeline Posts: 22 Arc User
    I don't know if there's a limit on mail from GM's, but I've never personally hit the limit on my mailbox. I think I sent out a caution when these were broadcasted to make sure they have enough space before redeeming this code, since it is a pretty hefty one this round. I'll probably make sure the FB post makes it clear that, before redemption, players need to make sure the mailbox has space as well.

At the moment I got 61 mails from GM in my mailbox on one character and I can still receive mail from codes, so I doubt there is a limit

• parrot2010
    parrot2010 Posts: 64 Arc User
    There is a limit. You'll get an error message while redeeming if your mailbox has a lot of mails from "GM"
  • afcmaybe
    afcmaybe Posts: 22 Arc User
    I'm not complaining. Thanks for the new code!
  • heerohex#3018
    normal-20.gifnormal-19.gifnormal-18.gif

Yer Have cleared out my mail box now a few years of say wow didn't know I had that.​​
  • gimpeline
    gimpeline Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    parrot2010 wrote: »
    There is a limit. You'll get an error message while redeeming if your mailbox has a lot of mails from "GM"

Must be a pretty high limit. I have never gotten any error and i got close to 100 mail all together
    And I open every mail
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    As for the 30 Def-Lvl blessing. In a way, yes it balanced out jones Blessing and would further decrease the massive powercreep some classes have so I am into that all the way and can heavily recommend that. However, some classes will benefit from it more than others, seeker for example. It'll make their debuffs even stronger. Still, it will increase overall survivability and helps AA-Support to stand longer, making for more interesting fights and even balancing out a few things in overall combat, even in 1v1.

Would be hyped if we'd actually get this Blessing. All the way for balance especially since it requires at least a bit of skill since blessings don't switch themselves.
  • perrion
    perrion Posts: 165 Arc User
    Mailbox limit is somewhere around 70-75. This limit is what used to glitch out the old mail promos.
  • dejiavu
    dejiavu Posts: 103 Arc User
    it says the code has been redeemed when I just now discovered it and most important didnt redeem it. I have had the same email address since 1999 and have played here for 6 years yet PWI has never sent me anything via email.
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    Apparently there is a new Email code floating about with a +9 orb(!). I havent seen anything in any of my emails yet (So unknown criteria) but just FYI to keep an eye out.
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • blankfanclub
    blankfanclub Posts: 53 Arc User
    <proceedstocheckemail>
  • blankfanclub
    blankfanclub Posts: 53 Arc User
    Nope, no email code. I'm not one of the lucky ones... as always. :(
  • druppyjkj
    druppyjkj Posts: 19 Arc User
    is there going to be a christmas code? its almost that time.
  • heerohex#3018
    druppyjkj wrote: »
    is there going to be a christmas code? its almost that time.

We did get a rather nice December Code. so I would say likely not.

Thanks.​​
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    WE WERE ALL BAD SANTA HATES US
  • sahitan001
    sahitan001 Posts: 49 Arc User
    dont cry. the most was bad in this year. spamm . flamming and so on
  • heerohex#3018
    edited December 2016
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    WE WERE ALL BAD SANTA HATES US

Heero Convinces the GMs to give a surprise code that opens on Christmas day... To reveal....
    "A Lump of Coal"

Not a bad idea for something that opens on one day mind ill have to keep that...​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    No sorry no additional codes for this year! Although I plan to see if I can get something nice for players for the new year...*wink wink*

As a side note, what do players prefer? Month long codes with more items or weekly codes with less rewards/rewards spaced out? I think weekly codes got cracked down on before in the past so perhaps I can't do weekly, but maybe bi-weekly?

I'd love to ramp up some nice codes as well for the upcoming expansion. Please redeem your code before it expires! Have a wonderful Holidays!
  • tetraem007
    tetraem007 Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Years ago we go our first "Jones Blessing" which lasted a year. Same thing later for "O'Malley's Blessing" iirr (got more than one because of a glitch so I'm not sure if it did last six or twelve months).

Then PWE staff deleted those from game (even those in the in-game mails).

Instead of the long-lasting blessings we got codes for just-one-week-lasting blessings because PWE wanted to force us to visit their facebook homepage (at this time we even got only 2x or 3x exp/drops when PWE got enough "likes" in return; I created about 50 fake accounts just for you js... because the player base wasn't big enough to reach the aims).

Since FB is only for NSA/goverments, companies, SJWs, teachers and other 60+ year old people and
    we can get the blessings by direct link https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem or arc client now...

couldn't we just get (at least) one-year-lasting blessings again?
    Or some which last forever (since you can always remove those items at any point in the future anyway)?

tl;dr Remove the blessings or give us long-lasting ones please. There is no reason for you anymore to annoy us with just 1-week-lasting versions. Thank you.
  • heerohex#3018
    I don't remember Year long Blessings...​​
  • tetraem007
    tetraem007 Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    heero200 wrote: »
    I don't remember Year long Blessings...​​

You don't - but I do =P

I remember that the "O'Malley's Blessing" was even not available anymore for several months (only the Jones Blessing was) and I was one of the very few which still had one (because of a mail glitch, not my "fault"). Since my main was a barb it did really matter at this time, even in PvE (e.g. tanking mobs in gv or ws).
  • laiwaisan
    2 codes a month would be nice but realistically once a month except for holidays would be awesome to twice on holidays and once a month on non holidays
  • sahitan001
    sahitan001 Posts: 49 Arc User
    What is your problem ? You have a gift every day from the event calendar. There was no such thing at that time. But no matter what PWE does it is never enough for you. Everyone is always muming around, but is charged without end money. So please do not cry here if there is no code
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    so log in promos would be nice with monthly codes.
  • bulletman
    bulletman Posts: 32 Arc User
    No sorry no additional codes for this year! Although I plan to see if I can get something nice for players for the new year...*wink wink*

As a side note, what do players prefer? Month long codes with more items or weekly codes with less rewards/rewards spaced out? I think weekly codes got cracked down on before in the past so perhaps I can't do weekly, but maybe bi-weekly?

I'd love to ramp up some nice codes as well for the upcoming expansion. Please redeem your code before it expires! Have a wonderful Holidays!

i been back to game for 3 month im really greatfull for every code can we get dragon orb or charm as well in new year that would help alot
  • laiwaisan
    I CANT HELP IT IM GREEDY its not my fault Pwi made everything addicting game is like crack taps vain place pwi tattoo here were so hungry for more
This discussion has been closed.