Nov 11th, new expansion in pwcn,

Comments

• attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
    sin and db will be have big adv in arena cuz their 1vs1 pk class feature
    demon veno also the best support for them (so far ironwood still no change)

They already changed demon ironwood. If you upgraded to primal it is your loss 0>-180. The first primal expansion was full of ninja nerfs.

demon veno won't upgraded the demon ironwood to primal one. still phy def to 0 for demon ironwood.

also, G17R3 two proc are op in pvp

Dimlight Figure proc ( for support class, like veno, BM, et al, why not for dd, cuz G17R3 dmg is bad)

purge proc for sin and db ( purge ppl then switch r9rr weaon)

G17R3 still some expansive though but reachable, but G17R4 is basically impossible so far

but even G17R3 can change things a lot if use the right proc
    Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    ¤_¤ dat crit % drools I need dat 5% in my life
    Vae Victis.
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    Jumping *drools
    Vae Victis.
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    moscador wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zc1mjDOG6Q

Currently being Live Streamed with the new content

For the Gear part, New g17 robe, helm and Ring.

The helm looks like Crown of Armageddon, but on database he's g16, and on this new npc he's g17, it might be another helm using the same icon as CoM, but the adds are the same. ( Appreciate any more info on this helm one.)

New g17 robe, just like UP weapons, those gear have tiers, i only counted 3 tier but u can't be sure, the mats for it, not a single clue how to get it but i saw a couple of them redeemable by Arena 3v3, 6v6 rewards stuff, and will probably by farmable on the new Culti instance or more drops on UP i guess.

Now g17 ring, this one looks very GG, u'll be able to upgrade the Sky cover, Cloud stir, Solar Slaughter and Solar Manifestation into g17 ring, and just like g17 robe, this one will have Tiers as well, i counted 4, Sadly he only clicked on rings last cast descriptions, so i'll put it here.

Sky Cover g17 Last cast.

Phys . Atack 230
    Critical Chance 3% - 5%
    Accuracy + 60% - 70%
    Vit + 9 - 16
    Atk lvl + 4 -8
    Def lvl + 4- 8
    Spirit + 20 - 40
    Phys penetration + 200 - 400

Cloud Stir G17 Last Cast.

Magic Atack 230

Critical Chance 3% - 5%
    Channeling Reduced by 8% - 10%
    Vit + 9 - 16
    atk lvl + 4 - 8
    def lvl + 4- 8
    Spirit + 20 - 40
    Magic Penetration + 200 - 400

Solar Slaughter/Manifestation g17 last cast.

Physical atack 260
    Magic atack 260
    Critical Chance 3% - 5%
    Accuracy 60% - 70%
    Channeling Reduced by 8% - 10%
    Vit + 9 - 16
    atk lvl + 4 - 8
    def lvl + 4 - 8
    Spirit + 30 - 50
    Physical Penetration + 200 - 400
    Magic Penetration + 200 - 400

i'll take a look on the Robes and Skills later when i get at home, but from what i could see, u can upgrade Wings of Ascencion (WoA) into G17 Robe, Not really sure if Last Cast or first, We'll see.

Solar Slaughter/Manifestation g17 last cast. , is this one combined ? will be more useful when used by archer/seeker since both have phy and mag dmg for penetration and channeling+accuracy.
  • basebuff
    basebuff Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Some extracted map data from the chinese patch, related to the discussion at the start of this topic...

World Map
    Shows new continents in each cardinal direction. Currently only west continent seems to be added. The west continent got a new ID, so it might not be seamlessly integrated into the world map (maybe reached by teleport or something).
    EobmPVst.jpg

West Continent (a78)
    The new extension to the west of our current world map. Contains the new city.
    gPlvqfFt.jpg nU8nT16t.jpg FgGelhXt.jpg

??? (a79)
    No idea, maybe something related to cultivation/skills?
    Z5BCVBJt.jpg DyvXf7ft.jpg

??? (a84)
    Copy of Valley of Death (the entrance area on the world map for FB39).
    hXi6pMtt.jpg j3U9XxWt.jpg

??? (a85)
    And yet another copy, this time of Lunar Glade.
    uMYmPwYt.jpg w80nuSDt.jpg

FB 109 Sage (a86)
    Not sure about sage/demon version, but this is obviously the new FB for cultivation.
    khCzr3Qt.jpg 7UGdvAzt.jpg

??? (a87)
    Maybe PvP arena?
    u93Jmcbt.jpg M09sHPRt.jpg

??? (a88)
    Maybe PvP arena?
    E7rQq8it.jpg OOYDGaFt.jpg

??? (a89)
    Maybe PvP arena?
    TxIwl2Jt.jpg KIWIcH5t.jpg

FB 109 Demon (a90)
    Not sure about demon/sage version, but this is obviously the new FB for cultivation.
    ZkUSJC4t.jpg Cm38vd3t.jpg
  • mistressmuerta
    mistressmuerta Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    attackerv wrote: »
    sin and db will be have big adv in arena cuz their 1vs1 pk class feature
    demon veno also the best support for them (so far ironwood still no change)

They already changed demon ironwood. If you upgraded to primal it is your loss 0>-180. The first primal expansion was full of ninja nerfs.

demon veno won't upgraded the demon ironwood to primal one. still phy def to 0 for demon ironwood.

also, G17R3 two proc are op in pvp

Dimlight Figure proc ( for support class, like veno, BM, et al, why not for dd, cuz G17R3 dmg is bad)

purge proc for sin and db ( purge ppl then switch r9rr weaon)

G17R3 still some expansive though but reachable, but G17R4 is basically impossible so far

but even G17R3 can change things a lot if use the right proc

What are you quoting off of me? I stated why demon's won't upgrade I just failed to cut off the person I was quoting in the first place.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Those maps look prerty cool. Are they updating lunar or just the outdated maps for it?

Also the bew continent maps look like the maps for heavens tear so i think its correct that they will be reached through an npc as a new area.
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    What happens with Nation War Upgrading Rings and cape?? Cant upgrade those into G17?
  • freygin
    Those items are PWI exclusive and not in CN version but I'm quite sure they will be included. We don't have those item as well in other region fyi,
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    freygin wrote: »
    Those items are PWI exclusive and not in CN version but I'm quite sure they will be included. We don't have those item as well in other region fyi,

Im gonna hold my thoughts to your comment x_X
    Srsly, if im unable to upgrade at all, 3 pieces of jewelry im prob quitting. Cant start farming all of it from 0... even less, dumping +12/sharded pieces :expressionless:
  • eirghan
    I have doubts about the probability but thought I would ask anyway. my husband mused whether or not the base helm/NW version of wings (Heavens Ravager) would gain a set bonus/be upgradable into G17. Does anyone have any knowledge about why or why not that would be a thing?
    ​​
  • freygin
    Ravager helm and cape are PWI exclusive just like the rings, CN doesn't have those, so it's PWI's responsible to provide the upgrade by asking the devs. I think PWE should or will provide since those are alternative gears and quite high grade, if they don't then it's a shame to them.

Imo PWE should stop making exclusive gears like that, it could make things more complicated and confuse players. People here always check on CN while other regions might check here and CN to see what's new and what to expect next.

Just personal opinion though, unless PWE gives official announcement then noone can really know for certain.
  • eirghan
    Would be nice to see a small one, being a user of the heaven ravager cape and base helm, even if it wasnt as extravagant it seems weird for there not to be a set bonus for two things with the same name.

Ah well lots of things are weird. time will tell.
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    One thing that never got answered on this thread was the ''revamp'' of older caves like Lunar or TT.
    My question is:
    Will it be a revamp for those instances? (like complete redesign of the cave with no access to the older one)
    Or will it be a new mode like when they add Judgment to FSP or Deicide to UP?

here is the info that someone linked some time ago on this same thread:
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20161028/77740.shtml

There was another one talking about TT but i don't remember the link at the moment.
    I ask this since it would be a bit Worrying if they decide to shot those down and turn them in to a UP like place.
    Specially considering that TT provides the core materials for what is the base of our current f2p gear.
    Not like many people care about this, but I know a few that are freaking out already. :D
  • freygin
    edited December 2016
    Old instances are too big and time wasting, if they're gonna revamp them with tanky bosses and added difficulties, they should scale the place down as well, or else the time consumed to finish a run in old instances might take longer than even the newer instances, people might get old walking in there lol.

Do they think about dailies in this game that piled up after every update ? Fsj cannot be skipped for nebula, UP for housing and g17 mat, the new instance for skill runes, BH1, on top of that forming squad for the instances itself already takes time, primal dailies, daily scheduled events, TW, xTW, NW, RW, managing house, pokemon battle, Heavenfall etc. Also alternative way by buying actions stones from boutique to finish some dailies should at least make them can be clicked from a roster without having to go to each npc. Do they ever think of THAT ?

Then there are alts. xD
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    @aradya6793 None of the runes increase the attack speed rate higher than 30%. The runes differ only in damage dealt, channeling time, and the chance for the attack speed buff to occur.​​
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Any idea of when we will get this update?
    I'm not very excited about it to be honest, but still would like to know an ETA to at least be a bit ready for it.

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    From what I understand, it's in the final stages for being released to us. I expect that we will see it in mid-January or early Feb. I haven't seen anyone online in Skype in about a week though, so don't have any new updates.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    Feb would be my guess. Or early mid Jan. Won't be late Jan as when then new year falls. So may be even mid Feb.

Should be a good update as well.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Rofl? It would be very odd if they release the next major expansion already..why would they go aways from their 5-6 month cycle after CN? I expect the update in march earliest..anything else would be a massive suprise.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    From what I understand, it's in the final stages for being released to us. I expect that we will see it in mid-January or early Feb. I haven't seen anyone online in Skype in about a week though, so don't have any new updates.​​

I would be shocked if we got it pre February - Its been while since we been any closer than 6 months behind China. And even February is bit optimistic.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    I'm expecting it sometime in March or Spring 2017 in general. I sure hope it's not released in January because I won't be here. tiger-24.gif
    ​​
  • attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
    current two expansion updated is about half year later than pwcn ( homestead and beast)
    If like that speed, new patch should come on May or April.
    Jan and Feb is around Chinese new year, which is holiday season of China. Everything will going very slow at that time if prograss is made from China
    Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Yes, not very likely on a Jan/Feb release due to holidays in CN and compounded with our own holidays here for end of the year. We have tentative dates internally, but these will not be released to the public for obvious reasons. This is a big update for us as well, so all the new areas and systems will need to be combed over. The last time we had a December release it was...not very pretty.

Based on what's being dropped here in this thread and from what I've read so far - excited as a player, dreading all the rune testing in particular as an employee. Going to be an interesting next few months for sure!
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Yes, not very likely on a Jan/Feb release due to holidays in CN and compounded with our own holidays here for end of the year. We have tentative dates internally, but these will not be released to the public for obvious reasons. This is a big update for us as well, so all the new areas and systems will need to be combed over. The last time we had a December release it was...not very pretty.

Based on what's being dropped here in this thread and from what I've read so far - excited as a player, dreading all the rune testing in particular as an employee. Going to be an interesting next few months for sure!

Thanks for letting us know!
    Though I do have one little question... are the PWE staff ever impressed with all the things players manage to dig out from the PWCN client/website/forum for future updates? tiger-37.gif I was always wondering what PWE employees think whenever threads like these pop up.
    ​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    I think we generally expect it to happen due to how old the game is and of course, because players get a "sneak peek" from the CN clientside. I'm in a strange place because I come from the player side where we learned and taught this information among ourselves and to bring some of that in, there's things I know that surprised some people. So, I milk - er I mean, cherish those moments when they happen. *shifty eyes* I'm sure I'll get teased about liking and playing PWI yet again and being a "nerd", but I'm used to it by now.