Elysian Arena Difficulty

Options
erokes
erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
I was finally happy to have won my HS for my Stormy the other day which also unlocked the fun Arena. However my problem is that it is very much unfair to any new starting player who unlocked this feature because you can't even get ahead to any prize because the people you are paired with have much stronger pets including primals. How is one supposed to remotely improve their own group if they cannot win a single fight to win a pet pouch? I'd hate to have to do this SLOW by farming in my HS rather than fight in Arena. This is lame because I'd like to win prizes just like everyone else just no matter the combos it'd take me 30 fights to get one advance then I'm back down to where I'm not able to move and continiously die.

So this bad luck and deal or can this eventually be worked on down the line because if not this is gonna be one heck of a draw back to any new player who wins their HS/Arena.
1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~

Comments

• eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    Options
    If you just do a few fights, youll eventually get paired with people of your own development as everyone with stronger minions moves on. Sadly you must use the Garden and Paradise to farm pouches too, as its just how it works. Your also going in relatively early into a reset (Only 9 days) where people are getting back to the rank they are appropriate for. And its not really a drawback, you literally just have to do 200 battles one month, use your HS for pouches every day (I use the 12 hour ones for B pouches) and youll be caught up in no time. You might have to accept one tough month of battles, but most of us had to as well.
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    Darn ~ had a feeling i'd have to work on it like that. Oh well, hopefully I can work with this and be able to compete comfortably :)
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~