Arc Codes - PWI Only -

Comments

• blankfanclub
    blankfanclub Posts: 53 Arc User
    Silly me. I opened without having enough room and and something happened where I was unable to receive the items after clicking the pack :'(
  • papakraven
    papakraven Posts: 10 Arc User
    yeea i lost all the items due to not having space :( and i cleared out my bag and tried but no luck
  • zkyk9
    zkyk9 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Since Last night I couldn't redeem... "The server is busy now. Please try again later." and "Your item could not be sent at this time, please try again later. if you continue to have problems, please contact customer support."
    Any one have idea before I contact support?.
  • gekkelotje
    gekkelotje Posts: 27 Arc User
    They had maintance probley Arc too...atleast they did maintance arround the same time in the past!
  • natyandreatta#3104
    natyandreatta#3104 Posts: 13 Arc User
    aHC5BRHQ has expired on 10/31/2016
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Ty will update in a few.

Thanks.

Update: Done Thanks.​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • enon721#4640
    enon721#4640 Posts: 7 Arc User
    new code
    fLnehUMq
    20 event gold
    Miinor Homestead Supply Bag
    Elysium Gift Pack 1
  • soulsslayer
    soulsslayer Posts: 3 Arc User
    A thing regarding Elysium Gift Pack I, if you've opened one before on your toon you won't be able to open it again so send it to a different chracter.
    Not stashable ijs lel ;/
    Y U DO DIS PWI Q_q
  • eag1e67
    eag1e67 Posts: 94 Arc User
    don't u just LOVE new codes lol
  • heerohex#3018
    tagenon wrote: »
    new code
    fLnehUMq
    20 event gold
    Miinor Homestead Supply Bag
    Elysium Gift Pack 1

Source please.

Thanks.​​
  • xlayon
    xlayon Posts: 80 Arc User
    New code was sent in an email
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    fLnehUMq was given during Twitch Live Event.
    some people can't open the Elysium Gift Pack I. Maybe can be opened only once? (I didn't tried yet, waiting for my auto pot to end first)

edit: after a brainstorming with my guildmates, it seams that pack (Elysium Gift Pack I) was send previoulsy to some chars, by IG mail (with other gifts, including a Ride Ticket to choose mount Windsprint Panther, Pigsly Pigsworth, Mammoth or Silver Mane).
    It really looks like we can't open twice that pack.
    Post edited by zoube on
  • heerohex#3018
    zoube wrote: »
    fLnehUMq was given during Twitch Live Event.
    some people can't open the Elysium Gift Pack I. Maybe can be opened only once? (I didn't tried yet, waiting for my auto pot to end first)

Thanks Will Update...​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    edited November 2016
    !!NEW CODE!!

Delivering on that promise, one code at a time! Have a free code for November!

Redeem this code ( vPAEGgds ) for the following contents!

x1 War Avatar Chest : A
    x1 50 Event Gold
    x2 Primordial Blood
    x2 Ether Jade

Expiration Date : November 30th 2016

Thank you all once again for playing PWI! Stay tuned for more codes in the future!
  • donutszoqo
    donutszoqo Posts: 12 Arc User
    !!NEW CODE!!

x1 50 Event Gold
    x2 Primordial Blood
    x2 Ether Jade

Thank you all once again for playing PWI! Stay tuned for more codes in the future!

Thank you! :smile:
  • parrot2010
    parrot2010 Posts: 64 Arc User
    !!NEW CODE!!

x1 50 Event Gold
    x2 Primordial Blood
    x2 Ether Jade

Awesome!

• heerohex#3018
    !!NEW CODE!!

x1 50 Event Gold
    x2 Primordial Blood
    x2 Ether Jade

vPAEGgds - See Below Keep Plenty of room free for items - Expiry 11/30/16 - Limited (1) per account
    Notes : Random November Code.
    x1 War Avatar Chest : A, x1 50 Event Gold, x2 Primordial Blood, x2 Ether Jade
    Confirmed By : Heero 11/15/16

Hum... HI...

Welcome to PWI kalystconquerer.​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    I didn't want to go edit your post without permission or clog up the place with a separate announcement, so I posted directly into the thread. Hope that's not too much trouble/hassle for you!

And thank you @heero200 !
  • heerohex#3018
    edited November 2016
    I didn't want to go edit your post without permission or clog up the place with a separate announcement, so I posted directly into the thread. Hope that's not too much trouble/hassle for you!

And thank you @heero200 !

@kalystconquerer#0876 I have no problem with you Editing my post and would welcome you to do so. I always say about the amount of sticky posts so it makes sense to use this well established thread for new codes.

Also as a reminder Jones and O'Malley's will soon expire. So would you please be able to add that to your list.

AND... If I can help with anything let me know, Im quite a dab hand with most thing and a quick learner.

Thanks.​​
  • synth#0669
    synth#0669 Posts: 3 Arc User
    can anybody tell me how can i get new codes in my email cuz i don't get any:( pls help me anyone?
  • sahitan001
    sahitan001 Posts: 49 Arc User
    You must activate the newsletter in arc

prnt.sc/devpbx

• kalystconquerer#0876
    No new code as of yet - so please be wary of players spamming codes in WC. Sometimes it's obvious trolling, but if any new codes go live, I'll be posting them here and on the official FB! We do sometimes have our EU friends post codes for their users, but those will end up being posted here and cross verified anyways.

We will have a December code to give to you guys, so stay tuned for it!
  • heerohex#3018
    Expired
    vPAEGgds - See Below Keep Plenty of room free for items - Expiry 11/30/16 - Limited (1) per account
    Notes : Random November Code.
    x1 War Avatar Chest : A, x1 50 Event Gold, x2 Primordial Blood, x2 Ether Jade
    Confirmed By : Heero 11/15/16

@kalystconquerer#0876 any chance of getting an Expiry date.
    C3BjxEkz - See Below Keep Plenty of room free for items - Expiry Unknown - Limited (1) per account (Guess)
    Notes : Primal Warfair Launch Code
    50 event gold, 2 war avatar A cards, 10 maiden kisses chests, good luck gift pack, major homestead supply bag
    Confirmed By : Heero 10/26/16
    ​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    I might have already redeemed this on my live character but it seems expired now, since it kicked back the "this product has expired" message when I tried it in the arc client. I can check the dates internally when I get to work on Monday for record keeping sake if you'd like?
  • heerohex#3018
    I'm good if it's expired.

Just trying to keep up the housekeeping. Sometimes in the past its been hard to chase dates.

Thanks.

H.
  • heerohex#3018
    edited December 2016
    @kalystconquerer#0876 @thenamesdomino

The below Codes will expire on New Years day or a few days after.

HpbELE6C - O'Malley's Blessing Code - Expiry 01/01/17 - Not Limited
    Notes: Be careful when stacking these as it can harm your account if you take to many.
    Confirmed By Heero 01/12/16

BLJLEqR6 - Jones Blessing Code - Expiry 01/01/17 - Not Limited
    Notes: Be careful when stacking these as it can harm your account if you take to many.
    Confirmed By Heero 04/01/16

Please Could we have the Defensive buff as well this year? The one with +30 Def Lv

Just a heads up Im sure you know already. N to stop the Rage over the holidays...

Thanks.​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    @heero200 We'll be refreshing those when they expire. On that particular bless box I will have to ask CN to whitelist it. It might not come at the same time as the other bless box refreshes, so keep that in mind.

Ho-ho-ho! I have a new code for players! Have a wonderful early present from all of us here at PWI!

Christmas came early! Here’s a code to celebrate the holidays!

Code : dmnlurPD
    Expiration date : 12/31/2016
    One redemption per account, redeemable though Arc and web!

Redeem this code for the following items:

X1 X’mas Fashion Box (Fixed Color) – redeems for a 3-Day special Christmas Fashion!
    X5 Maiden Kiss Chest
    X5 Primordial Blood
    X5 Blood Spirit Stone
    X4 War Avatar Pack : C
    X3 War Avatar Pack : B
    X2 War Avatar Pack : A
    X1 War Avatar Pack : S
    X6 Ether Jade
    X2 Mirage Sky Page
    X2 Adv. Arcane Sky Page
    X1 War Avatar Chest : B
    X1 War Avatar Chest : A
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Lots of stuff but this is getting to be a burden on our poor mailboxes. There is no notification in-game of how close you are to filling your mailbox and no one really knows what the limit is supposed to be (there are also different limits for different types of mail). The only way you know when its full is when other people complain they get errors when sending you stuff​​
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »
    Lots of stuff but this is getting to be a burden on our poor mailboxes. There is no notification in-game of how close you are to filling your mailbox and no one really knows what the limit is supposed to be (there are also different limits for different types of mail). The only way you know when its full is when other people complain they get errors when sending you stuff​​

Tht's true, I leave most of these packs with useless stuff on my mailbox XDD
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    I don't know if there's a limit on mail from GM's, but I've never personally hit the limit on my mailbox. I think I sent out a caution when these were broadcasted to make sure they have enough space before redeeming this code, since it is a pretty hefty one this round. I'll probably make sure the FB post makes it clear that, before redemption, players need to make sure the mailbox has space as well.
This discussion has been closed.