[PSA] Reminder for TW Roster Submission Deadline

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Hello PWI players!

This is a reminder that you have until December 6th to submit your rosters if you were listed on the TW Season 10 Winner's post! Faction Leaders -please open a ticket to Customer Support with rosters to ensure you get your prizes sorted out for your guildmates!

Missed the announcement for the deadline dates?
TW Reset And Deadline Announcement here!

Not sure if you were one of the winning factions?
Winners of TW Season 10 here!

Please note : This is ALL factions listed and who have lands as pictured in the announcement. So even if you were not listed as a Grand Prize or City Owning Winner, but you have your land counts listed, you still qualify for the Event Gold Prizing structures!

Special Notes :

Goldigrz - has been accounted for with the appropriate land counts and Event Gold totals.

Thank you once again for playing PWI and congratulations to all the winners of Season 10!
Tagged:

Comments

• perrion
    perrion Posts: 165 Arc User
    Honestly, what gives? Now leaders need to manually type out a roster list for you people to send out a reward? This is asinine. You all should have complete access to the logs listing every guild's membership, there is no sensible reason for doing it this way.
  • shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    Fist of all i have no idea how this will help PWI keep the reward sending organized, you asking players to type all my faction member names which will take around 1 to 2 hours !! are we getting paid for doing PWI job !!?

you want your rewards sending organized you should pull the data from server and do it...not ask players to type for you 180+ names
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    Well, it didn't take me long to copy and paste each name... which is nearly 200. I'd say give or take about 15-20 mins.

I say, take what you can get, while you can get it.
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
    Just a shame the system can't handle this.

Odd really as the faction will submit all names not just Tw players. Could get from a data pull.

I'm sure their is a reason behind this.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »

Odd really as the faction will submit all names not just Tw players. Could get from a data pull.

They been having issues with data pulls lately for TW rewards, I know people who had left winning faction way before season ended to receive rewards for it. So now that rewards getting upped, prolly dont want to give out more of them than they have to.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    You can do screenshots or typed, they can pull from either.

Since we have such a huge pool of rewards to send out (and in that span of time, faction rosters could shift), we don't want to capture a snapshot after a certain point then have people ticketing in because they left or got booted post season end. Obviously, this method is still not full proof as players might inevitably get lost in the shuffle, so we're still bound to get people contacting support.

Which does go back to the thread I had posted fielding ideas for next season. This current prizing structure puts a strain on both players and Support staff, so I want to be able to find the happy middle ground where players will want to compete and support won't be buried in tickets.
  • heerohex#3018
    saxroll wrote: »

They been having issues with data pulls lately for TW rewards, I know people who had left winning faction way before season ended to receive rewards for it. So now that rewards getting upped, prolly dont want to give out more of them than they have to.

Would help if they did TW Seasons on time.

Also they could just exclude anyone in that faction that has not loged onto the game since XX/XX/XXXX

I guess they have to do Manual sends on all items, Outch...

Would be nice IF you could just Mail the Faction using their Name IE efiance would mail to all (D)efiance members. Asking a lot on that point. LOL I remember when faction leaders had to Mail eveyone at 1 at a time... HAHAHA yer never did that.

Since we have such a huge pool of rewards to send out (and in that span of time, faction rosters could shift), we don't want to capture a snapshot after a certain point then have people ticketing in because they left or got booted post season end. Obviously, this method is still not full proof as players might inevitably get lost in the shuffle, so we're still bound to get people contacting support.

Which does go back to the thread I had posted fielding ideas for next season. This current prizing structure puts a strain on both players and Support staff, so I want to be able to find the happy middle ground where players will want to compete and support won't be buried in tickets.

I can understand the Support. But if that faction member left or got booted before the season ends then they are not part of that winning faction at the close of season. Since you cant win until its closed. Harsh but if its a setup then its clear.

AH... sorry but i feel that closing the season on that date and doing the data pulls on that date then excluding any inactive in that report during the season would help reduce numbers.

Only other answer to this is really have the system do it for you. Sadly as much as I would cry im sure someone in this game could setup a script and Bot to mail items from a database of names vs prizes. all you would have to do is press go...​​
  • heerohex#3018
    edited December 2016
    OK or you could split servers.

So they end at different times. Spreading the workload and making it a constant job.

Edit. That may prove problems with XTW. but an interesting suggestion.​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    OK or you could split servers.

So they end at different times. Spreading the workload and making it a constant job.

Edit. That may prove problems with XTW. but an interesting suggestion.​​

This is a good idea. Can have one season in the middle of the others. Would give plenty of time for data pulls and correct prize distribution. Some factions pull in members right before the season ends to qualify for rewards with them only going to one no show or 1 TW.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    I submitted my roster via Ticket back in November 18th.
    The support staff however completely disregarded it because they have no idea about anything going on even when it is directly spelled out for them....​​
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    @daymond if you sent in your roster you should be fine, however I'll tell them to make sure they grabbed yours back from that date if they haven't already.

To general thread- I've sent in all the Event Gold counts to Customer Support yesterday just so they know how much all factions are receiving via Event Gold payout.
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User

So I followed your advice. Took Screenshots of my factionlist and sent... Guess what? They reply my ticket with
    "For this situation, we have successfully received your screen shots. Also, can you reply back with a typed out list of all the faction members?"

This is ridiculous. Why do u make me work twice?? GG
    Can't u all be in teh same page, for once and stop giving wrong information? lol