PSA: Elysian Arena in dead Homestead

dingo488
dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
edited December 2016 in General Discussion
I think a lot of people, like myself, dont think its worth the money to keep cleaning their homestead and just let the HS die out...
When you have 0 Cleanliness you can still do battles in Elysian Arena but when you win you can not take the pouch that pops up in the chest icon. This chest icon will keep popping up on your screen forever until you clean your HS and take the reward, no matter where you are -_- So if you wish to stop wasting money on cleaning the homestead, also be aware that once you win 1 battle in Elysian Arena you're forced to clean your HS just to get rid of it. Gna cost me over 10m coin just to get rid of that thing now -_-'' PWI glitches stop taking my money please

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Shouldn't you be able to use Citrise Gems to clean your homestead? I know you can use coin if you don't have enough gems (or a mix of gems and coins) but with the boosted production of your Homestead from assigning beasts to the Garden and the Charger's Paradise, it shouldn't cause issues...or so I assumed.

However, at the same time, we've been skimping out on giving Homestead Supply bags recently to players, so if upkeep on Minions is alot more difficult than initially thought of, we'll look into supplementing that a bit more.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    one thing that may help you to lower the cleaness fee in the future is to lower your valuable assets. Try to put only the basic items as valuable assets in your codex, you will have less cleaness and less energy but it will ask you for less coins/gems.
    However im not sure if this will help you in your current repairs, also not sure how much it will lower your cleaness since it also depends on the level of your house I think.

• dingo488
    edited December 2016
    Ye, there is the option to pay 400k Cerise Gems too... but I have 0 Cerise Gems.

You have to realise, you only get Cerise Gems from harvesting.
    I dont plant/harvest because its a waste of money (seed/animals cost money and gives nothing I want, for like 200/300k per day, or if you wanna use UP seeds 1.5m/day in terms of value)
    I dont clean my house because its a waste of money (400k/day for nothing)

Thats a daily maintainance of around 600k per day, while I get nothing from it, thats a big no thanks for me :expressionless:

I dont want to do anything with my homestead, but I was curious if I could do battles in Elysian Arena, and I could. But when I won I couldnt claim the reward from the reward chest and I didnt want the rewards from it, but I couldnt get rid of the reward chest, it just stayed in my screen, no matter what I did. And its a little annoying to play the game with a giant chest in the middle of your screen. The only way I could get rid of it was by paying the 10m coin to clean my house. Just wanted to let others know, so they dont run into the same issue, cuz I ended up wasting 10m coin :neutral:
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Good to know. Logout didn't help?

I'm pretty sure my goats are goat carcasses now.
    ​​
  • dingo488
    Logging out didnt help, I even tried to enter Heavenfall tower, and do a floor to get that chest to ''overwrite'' it, but that didnt work either :(
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    tl;dr dingo is a dirty person.
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    clean it once, do all your 200 battles, leave it dirty for the rest of the month
  • joshuason
    joshuason Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    I like the last post, I may just use up my battles right off. I'll be going offgame for the most part for a little while. I'll take down my contracts(maybe) and I've been saving cerise gems for when I can comeback on a regular basis. For the most part, contracts pay for my seed expense. But having a homestead is probably more of an expense and luxury than a moneymaker, one I enjoy having. I've put a lot of time into designing my Homestead. Anyhow, like the last post suggested, clean it once and do all your battles and leave it. I doubt if I'm offgame for 2 weeks and come back just for a day I'll bother to clean it, LOL. Happy gaming All! :)
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Well, I have my home almost at level 21, and I pay only 2k cerise gems per day because I don't have any valuable asset marked. I never spend more than 400k every couple of weeks for the goats and pumpkins. Or run UP once in a while for those seeds.
    The only times I really lose money for the homestead is when I upgrade something