Missing Spend Rewards

Options
couture
couture Posts: 4 Arc User
edited November 2016 in General Discussion
I bought and spent the 110 gold required for the Dragon Orb Ocean promo, but I have only received items up to the 75 gold spend reward. I tried contacting a GM, but they said I only spent 75 gold when my auction listing clearly shows me buying 110 gold. I spent gold on 4 Dragon Ocean Orbs and the remaining on Dragon Fire Packs and I still have the items on me, but GM is basically saying I got the extra items magically without buying them with gold.

Is anyone else having this issue?
Post edited by couture on

Comments

• eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    Options
    couture wrote: »
    I bought and spent the 110 gold required for the Dragon Orb Ocean promo, but I have only received items up to the 75 gold spend reward. I tried contacting a GM, but they said I only spent 75 gold when my auction listing clearly shows me buying 110 gold. I spent gold on 4 Dragon Ocean Orbs and the remaining on Dragon Fire Packs and I still have the items on me, but GM is basically saying I got the extra items magically without buying them with gold.

Is anyone else having this issue?

I havent even received a single item from spend promo xD
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • couture
    Options
    @eternalghost well I guess this topic should be more accurately described as missing spend rewards. Are you on Etherblade? I know a couple other people who are also having issues with spend rewards on Etherblade and sent a ticket, but PWI is not acknowledging it.
  • eternalghost
    Options
    Yeah just so happens that I am. Maybe it's a localised data issue? They don't seem to be replying to my ticket and usually I get a response within hours. @kalystconquerer#0876 any idea on what's going on?
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    @couture I was asking around CS yesterday about this, and I think at least one person I was checking for investigation was on Etherblade. I don't want to put my finger on the emergency maintenance having something to do with it, but I did alert CS to the fact that we did have one on Etherblade specifically. Hopefully the two aren't correlated.

@eternalghost I sent out feelers yesterday, but I think I overloaded them. I'll check in today and see how it's going. Since it's not my department, I can't invest a ton of footwork into it today, but I'm sure they enjoy seeing my face pop up in their messages repeatedly heh!
  • couture
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 If it helps, I did spend my gold around the 27th-28th, which is the time the emergency maintenance occurred. I've discussed the problem with 2 GM's, but they both are still basically claiming there is no error in their records.
  • eternalghost
    Options
    Oh wow I had no idea about the Emergency Maint. @kalystconquerer#0876 you really are amazing for the on deck support everywhere around this forums, thank you.

No spend rewards logging in today. I might try live chat later on (Even though they say specificily that they cant deal with stuff like that on live chat :smiley: )

I hope it gets sorted out, I specifically spent gold during this promotion since everything lined up perfectly with the deals going on.
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
  • eternalghost
    Options
    Sorry for double post, but I got a very troubling reply from Support.

They told me I had only spent 12 gold.....

I spent exactly 162 gold (And in my passive aggressive reply mentioned every item I had purchased) specifically to qualify for every promotion going on at that time. This is the first time I have run into trouble with Support, and there better be something they can do, because this is a real mess up on there part. @kalystconquerer#0876 I know its not your department, but if any of your feelers could help in this situation then I would greatly appreciate the help.
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    @eternalghost Yikes! How did you acquire gold and which promos were you specifically shooting for? (I don't look at tickets directly, so apologies if you have to repeat yourself here) Buying Gold from the AH directly and spending it inside the Boutique should count in our system, as players have done it many, many times and have gotten appropriate spend rewards. For charge rewards, only qualifying charge sources will ping it (Though I will note that, at least for me, zen credit seems to accumulate points). I'm only aware of some of the systems support has, so I'm not sure how deeply they can check. I might bring this up to orinj and see if he has any thoughts.

Sorry I don't have any satisfactory answers for you right now!
  • hmmnmmm
    hmmnmmm Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Options
    edit, total scrub, on my alt account.
  • eternalghost
    Options
    Thats better :dizzy:
    @eternalghost Yikes! How did you acquire gold and which promos were you specifically shooting for? (I don't look at tickets directly, so apologies if you have to repeat yourself here) Buying Gold from the AH directly and spending it inside the Boutique should count in our system, as players have done it many, many times and have gotten appropriate spend rewards. For charge rewards, only qualifying charge sources will ping it (Though I will note that, at least for me, zen credit seems to accumulate points). I'm only aware of some of the systems support has, so I'm not sure how deeply they can check. I might bring this up to orinj and see if he has any thoughts.

@kalystconquerer#0876

I charged the gold, and spent 150 Gold to qualify for Tier 5 of the Lorilei or however you spell it promotion, and spent it on the 27th (might of dribbled over into the 28th by your time) to get a Drakeflame stone too. My charge rewards worked fine and I got my 162 points (Which I bought a +11 orb with). I specifically bought a +12 Orb for 145 Gold (So I could go +11/+12 on my weapon from +10), a War Avatar Pouch (10 gold - From the VIP section), 20 Dragon Fire Packs (5 Gold) and 8 Ark's Parcel (2 Gold). From what I can see, maybe they have only seen that I bought the War Avatar Pouch and Arks parcel. However that doesnt change that I did spend that gold, and very specifically for all the promotions going on at the time!!

Sorry I seem so mad. Its very frustrating since it was actually real money I put into this, and I didnt get out half of the reason I put the money in, in the first place.

Thanks for your help Kaly, really helps!
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
  • eternalghost
    Options
    Thats better :dizzy:

@kalystconquerer#0876

I charged the gold (Which with the bonus zen came to 162 gold), and spent 150 Gold to qualify for Tier 5 of the Lorilei or however you spell it promotion, and spent it on the 27th (might of dribbled over into the 28th by your time) to get a Drakeflame stone too. My charge rewards worked fine and I got my 162 points (Which I bought a +11 orb with). I specifically bought a +12 Orb for 145 Gold (So I could go +11/+12 on my weapon from +10), a War Avatar Pouch (10 gold - From the VIP section), 20 Dragon Fire Packs (5 Gold) and 8 Ark's Parcel (2 Gold). From what I can see, maybe they have only seen that I bought the War Avatar Pouch and Arks parcel. However that doesnt change that I did spend that gold, and very specifically for all the promotions going on at the time!!

Sorry I seem so mad. Its very frustrating since it was actually real money I put into this, and I didnt get out half of the reason I put the money in, in the first place.

Thanks for your help Kaly, really helps!

Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    Did you ever get the arc receipts? I usually get mine whenever I charge OR transfer credit, so check your emails or your Arc clients message tab (bottom right hand corner of the arc client) if you got them for the qualifying amounts. And you got the points from the sounds of it, right? You can't get the points either unless you charged... So perplexing!

Sorry again for the frustrations you're experiencing!
  • eternalghost
    Options
    Did you ever get the arc receipts? I usually get mine whenever I charge OR transfer credit, so check your emails or your Arc clients message tab (bottom right hand corner of the arc client) if you got them for the qualifying amounts. And you got the points from the sounds of it, right? You can't get the points either unless you charged... So perplexing!

Sorry again for the frustrations you're experiencing!

Its alright Kaly, not your problem at all. Yeah I have the receipts, and like I said I got the Charge points, it's just they seem to have no record of me spending the gold I got, which I can promise you I did.

Surely the fact that it seems to be a few people, all from Etherblade, which just happened to have some Emergency maintenance would be enough to turn the light bulb on and say "Hey, I think something might of gone wrong here" xD
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
  • couture
    Options
    @eternalghost Same thing they said to me as well, but I finally got a resolution last night after much pestering.They said they will reimburse me the items I did not receive from both the Spend Rewards and Flash Promo. They also said they plan to fix the error in a future update and help all affected users get this resolved.

I really hope they get it straightened out for you and everyone else. Try linking this discussion to them as well!
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    Hopefully players get sorted out in a timely manner!

Please be kind to them though if you do drop this thread's link in your ticket, since I will stress that I am NOT Customer Support. If strange things are happening to users, I'll sometimes shoot an inquiry or vice versa or help when it overlaps with what I'm doing. Otherwise, I'm pretty hands off and I want to be respectful to the processes they have in place!
  • eternalghost
    Options
    @couture Im glad you got your stuff sorted out, and thanks for the wish that the same happens to me.

@kalystconquerer#0876 It's tough to be kind when youve spent a lot of money and not got everything you used that money for. However I have taken a level head and done my best to provide my own support in the form of my transaction history, this thread, and an exact list of what I bought and what I did with my gold.
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
  • wesker
    wesker Posts: 84 Arc User
    Options
    How long do we need to wait for the Lorelei card from the last spend promo?
  • cvrcko
    cvrcko Posts: 33 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 Can we get some info on why we havent received lorelei card yet?its been 2 weeks after it ended.. ty for answer :)
  • eternalghost
    Options
    I got my spend rewards yesterday after much talk with support and multiple GM's. Make sure you open tickets about it!
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    Options
    I can also confirm I did not yet receive the rewards from the 5th Dec flash sale (Barbarian Bloods).

Nor did I receive the Lorelei War Avatar card two maintenances after the promotion.

I had already submitted a ticket for both cases, and opened two tickets in fact before each of the past two maintenances to *remind* Support of the placeholder claim.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    We have not started doing the distributions for Lorelei as of yet. My hope is that we can do them before the holidays start! I can check today when I get in to see what sort of timeframe we are looking at, since we want to be sure we've grabbed everyone.

I let orinj know what happened with the Barbaric Bloods, so he's aware of the issue. We also requested a datapull as well, but if you're concerned about not getting caught you can send in a ticket.
  • tolots
    tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
    Options
    Thanks for the awnser about the lorelei card distribution. I was about to open a ticket thinking i was missing out my card :smiley:
  • p0odlep0p
    p0odlep0p Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    Has anyone actually gotten their bloods yet?
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    Options
    I still didn't, but what is again more disturbing is that I got a GM reply saying I did not qualify. I spent over 80g on the 5th Dec PDT, waited 20 hours to see if the bloods arrived. Then submitted a ticket on the 6th Dec PDT. Now the GM says I spent gold on the 6th Dec PDT and not on the 5th. Which is illogical considering the timing and content of my ticket on the 6th.

This happened to me for previous promos where GMs reply saying I did not qualify then had to double check and correct the mistake. =/

Happening once is bad, more than that makes you seriously consider whether it is even worth charging to spend for promos when the system glitches up.