Comments

• zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    I was in the middle of Realm of Reflection. >_< fml
    egg-38.gif
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • melimori
    melimori Posts: 9 Arc User
    Yeah they might as well do our maint now, my only decent time off work and server goes boom.
  • melimori
    melimori Posts: 9 Arc User
    Bad PWI, can't even send myself a Jones Blessing while down. Not to any server, get server busy error!
  • breezebabe
    breezebabe Posts: 6 Arc User
    is it still down? I've been having issues with my isp today and thought I couldn't connect due to that.
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Still down for me​​
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • makeumad
    makeumad Posts: 19 Arc User
    are these employee's on east server just fapping allday? hello? or any mod out there to explain why tideswell server is down?fox-24.gif​​
  • giarianna
    giarianna Posts: 4 Arc User
    well ok soo not fun always trouble with server !!! i want to play damn it !!!
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    edited November 2016
    We are having some issues with our data centers in the East Coast, I was alerted to this issue at 7:09 AM PST and sent off the email to Ops at around 7:17 AM. We are currently checking out other titles to see if it's a more widespread issue. Please be patient as we fix this issue!
  • makeumad
    We are having some issues with our data centers in the East Coast, I was alerted to this issue at 7:09 AM PST and sent off the email to Ops at around 7:17 AM. We are currently checking out other titles to see if it's a more widespread issue. Please be patient as we fix this issue!

ahh okie ty​​
  • justuskk
    justuskk Posts: 5 Arc User
    every game is down
  • giarianna
    thx for update i hope will fixed soon !!
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    I started checking all the titles and looks like all of our East servers are down as justuskk pointed out. We're working on it for you guys, so hang in there :)
  • bulletman
    bulletman Posts: 32 Arc User
    I started checking all the titles and looks like all of our East servers are down as justuskk pointed out. We're working on it for you guys, so hang in there :)

hello kalystconquerer

i usually come to froum alot but for long time i dident see many pwi Employee come here to answer problem or help around just wanted to say thank you for hard work most of us feel good to see someone who care.

and can you ask pw dev to change wh make it like you can get quest 4 times a day with a time Interval like 1h cuz me and so many of my friend cant do it cuz of time.

sry for bad english xD
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Why is it ALWAYS East Coast?! Why can't it be one of the other servers! I remember being promised that with that big update you guys did a while back that we wouldn't have this issue anymore and yet here we are again. Liars! :/
  • giarianna
    Why is it ALWAYS East Coast?! Why can't it be one of the other servers! I remember being promised that with that big update you guys did a while back that we wouldn't have this issue anymore and yet here we are again. Liars! :/

loll like anything and everything in this world nothing is forever fixed always will we have broken stuff , errors, virus ,crashes,uses failure every things or object even technologie have theyre flaws and nobody can ever say it will never brake or disfunction anymore its not realistic !!! all to make money !!!
  • natyandreatta#3104
    natyandreatta#3104 Posts: 13 Arc User
    The all brazilians will be banned after normalization?
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    edited November 2016
    @sensualsoul Just yesterday I had someone reporting that Twilight Temple is always habitually disconnecting players. And then before that (in a general sense), it was Dawnglory (EU) having issues.

To the general thread - note that when servers come back online, I'll have to resummon the NPCs again (Wraith Hunters, Nosta, PW Iceshard Agent and the other Agent NPC) so please be patient while those ones come back up as well!
  • sensualsoul
    @sensualsoul Just yesterday I had someone reporting that Twilight Temple is always habitually disconnecting players. And then before that (in a general sense), it was Dawnglory (EU) having issues.

DC'ing is an issue all server have but this *waves* server stuff is an on going long term issue that East Coast server have suffered with for YEARS. Back me up East Coast people! We get more server errors, server down times then any of the other servers, even before you merged us. And when you guys did merge us we where promised that it would be oh so much better. Shell I find the thread and quote you GMs? So here we are AGAIN the only server having this problem. Like I said, LAIRS! Stop promising and not delivering on you promises! This is not the first time we where promise something that was a lie! DQ ring a bell?
  • camoodii
    camoodii Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Girlfriends right. We where told that the problems with the servers would be taken care of with the merge and well it hasn't has it? And you guys did promise us something much better then the DQ rewards system and nothing ever did replace it. Lots of people that can't cash and need coin use to use that as a way to make a bit of coin. Wasn't even like we got a lot of it until you dummies put in the auto-culti. Should of just taken that back out instead of the DQ.
  • kalpeshk3
    kalpeshk3 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    @kalystconquerer#0876 what about players which use to play on this time for 2-3 hours and finish dailies and now they gonna missed all dailies and reward, what you going to do about them?
    all players don't play whole day or wait for your server up. and Yes why always having issue with East Coast servers everything. Isn't make any sense, you explaining about downglory had issue and all but we are player we noticed lot times since I'm playing PWI always other servers are working fine same times when are East Coast Servers (Raging Tide and Dream Weaver) always down.
    Well your company taking any action on this? or just gonna fix your power and again will leave till next power cut your server?
  • sensualsoul
    Here is a idea, let us move our toons to a more stable server and do the events/TW/NW at a East Coast time and just get rid of the unstable East Coast Server. Because to be really honest at this point any positive action to remedy this on going server issue would be nice.
  • makeumad
    this is worst than normal maintenance(reset)... and yeah later on theres a maintenancefox-2.gif​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    @sensualsoul I'm not disputing that there was issues, but I'm not familiar with the infrastructures of our data centers and that's a question best asked to people more knowledgeable than I am. If you can find that thread, please link it, as I was actually semi taking a break from the game at that time and was not around fully for the server merge as a player. I've mentioned it before in other threads, but I've played for 7+ years, so I'm not oblivious to the issues.

The DQ discussion went from an out of game system to an in game NPC. Which, for now, is being shelved. I'll have to come back with a proposal that is solid. Their primary concerns are multi-fold. The high supply of DQ (storage) in the economy, coupled with the in game bot (previously people running scripts; i.e. their botting issues) gold stability (unclear, but appears that their gold prices have stabilized in CN, not counting our economy) and not being time sensitive (something that can be controlled by GM console). Working in these parameters, I have to come up with something that will not damage the economy, can be something that can be coded and turned on and off in game and will not spur on botting just to get coins into players' hands. I'm looking at all the event NPC's not just for players to have in-game events, but to see what sorts of things are "acceptable" content to create and tweak it. It takes time and thoughtful planning, nothing glamorous about it. And ultimately, I might be stuck having to move away from DQ to some other in-game item. Or, I'll have to revisit off site redemption, which opens up a whole new can of worms on this side.

Is this revealing alot? Perhaps - but I say this only because things go on in the background that are not immediately player facing that I don't always have time to reveal. DQ has just been one of those things that doesn't immediately get a prominent spotlight because other things become critical.

To general thread - messaging for the games are going out on social media. If we hear anything back we will let you know!
  • sensualsoul
    edited November 2016
    @kalystconquerer
    How did my Grammy put it..."If you can't keep it don't promise it!" I'll look up the thread though you being a GM and it having been a GM thread you should be able to find much it faster then I, I would think, but I'll find it since I still can't get in the game. And again from my Grammy; "Excuse are a weak minded person way to justify their own personal failures." Yup, Grammy was a smart cookie, and I am her granddaughter so trying to justify yourself to me wont wash. If you can't follow through on your promise than at least have the balls to just say it and stop promising things you can't follow through on! Your excuses don't mean a thing to us, less so since the promise for the "New and better" DQ system was made YEARS ago.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    @sensualsoul I'm not disputing that there was issues, but I'm not familiar with the infrastructures of our data centers and that's a question best asked to people more knowledgeable than I am. If you can find that thread, please link it, as I was actually semi taking a break from the game at that time and was not around fully for the server merge as a player. I've mentioned it before in other threads, but I've played for 7+ years, so I'm not oblivious to the issues.

The DQ discussion went from an out of game system to an in game NPC. Which, for now, is being shelved. I'll have to come back with a proposal that is solid. Their primary concerns are multi-fold. The high supply of DQ (storage) in the economy, coupled with the in game bot (previously people running scripts; i.e. their botting issues) gold stability (unclear, but appears that their gold prices have stabilized in CN, not counting our economy) and not being time sensitive (something that can be controlled by GM console). Working in these parameters, I have to come up with something that will not damage the economy, can be something that can be coded and turned on and off in game and will not spur on botting just to get coins into players' hands. I'm looking at all the event NPC's not just for players to have in-game events, but to see what sorts of things are "acceptable" content to create and tweak it. It takes time and thoughtful planning, nothing glamorous about it. And ultimately, I might be stuck having to move away from DQ to some other in-game item. Or, I'll have to revisit off site redemption, which opens up a whole new can of worms on this side.

Is this revealing alot? Perhaps - but I say this only because things go on in the background that are not immediately player facing that I don't always have time to reveal. DQ has just been one of those things that doesn't immediately get a prominent spotlight because other things become critical.

To general thread - messaging for the games are going out on social media. If we hear anything back we will let you know!

You seem like a nice person and all, but tbh, imo, you should be quiet. I am liking the fact that we have an employee around us and i'm not saying this because i don't like what you're saying, i'm saying this for your own sake for 2 reasons;

1. You cannot and will not ever be able to make this community understand these things. Our PWI community is for the most part entitled, spiteful people that will complain no matter what.
    2. PWE has a tendency to make people who talk a lot about their background stuff... disappear might I say. Whenever we get a GM/CM that speaks more to us they usually vanish in a couple of weeks.

I'm just saying, again, nothing against you, just a word of advice from my experience xD

Anyways, @thread wake me up when the server is up.

Mr. Justice
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Scratch that, server is up :x

Mr. Justice
  • sensualsoul
    edited November 2016
    I rarely speak in forum and if the game was working I would not be here at all since I don't come to PWI to be in a forum, I have a blog for that. I come to PLAY the game not to sit around waiting for the game to work. But I'm bored of waiting and there are other games out there so I'm off to play one of them. Good luck to you all I'll try to play again if this game ever gets fixed.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    edited November 2016
    @sensualsoul I think you're mistaking me for someone who had power from that era - I was not working at PWE during the entire DQ discussion, so I have to dig though any remaining documentation from then internally. Those were the parameters given to me. I'm running the task of trying to carry though with something I was hit with as a player long before my time here - no excuses, simple facts.

Everything that's been able to be done has been revealed at this point. I'm still poking away at the issue. Any further inquires about this will end up being redirected to statements I've made here.

General thread- Servers should be back up at this point, I'll be spawning NPC's when able!
    Post edited by kalystconquerer#0876 on
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    nbreaking wrote: »
    You seem like a nice person and all, but tbh, imo, you should be quiet. I am liking the fact that we have an employee around us and i'm not saying this because i don't like what you're saying, i'm saying this for your own sake for 2 reasons;

1. You cannot and will not ever be able to make this community understand these things. Our PWI community is for the most part entitled, spiteful people that will complain no matter what.
    2. PWE has a tendency to make people who talk a lot about their background stuff... disappear might I say. Whenever we get a GM/CM that speaks more to us they usually vanish in a couple of weeks.

I'm just saying, again, nothing against you, just a word of advice from my experience xD

Anyways, @thread wake me up when the server is up.

Heh, you make it sound like the mafia up in here. Even if I were to go poof, I'd still be around in-game, behind the gates or not.

As long as there's quotes from a trusted source, I suppose it'll be alright. PWE is well aware of my posting habits, especially my "back in the day posts" and they would fit your description very well. I still cringe at some of the things I said.

Also Domino is still around, he's just handling alot more FW stuff. So not disappeared, just handling another title more.
  • sensualsoul
    edited November 2016
    @sensualsoul I think you're mistaking me for someone who had power from that era - I was not working at PWE during the entire DQ discussion, so I have to dig though any remaining documentation from then internally. Those were the parameters given to me. I'm running the task of trying to carry though with something I was hit with as a player long before my time here - no excuses, simple facts.

Everything that's been able to be done has been revealed at this point. I'm still poking away at the issue. Any further inquires about is will end up being redirected to statements I've made here.

General thread- Servers should be back up at this point, I'll be spawning NPC's when able!

@kalystconquerer#0876
    That was ment for not just you personally but ALL GMs present and past.
    As for server being up they are up but getting Server Network Error, so still can't get in.
    Going to down load a new game from a new company, maybe it's just time I tried a new game. The disapointment in PWI are just mounting to high at this point and I'm pretty fed up with you all.