Missing rewards points???

cheats69
cheats69 Posts: 86 Arc User
I just purchased gold.... and went to the rewards page (received confirmation via email from both ARC/PWI and Paypal that the purchase went through) The gold is in my account.. however I have no rewards points to redeem....

tiger-17.giftiger-17.giftiger-17.giftiger-17.gif

anyone else experiencing this?​​

Comments

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Nobody, who has charged gold in Karma since promo went live, has gotten their points. Or this was the case couple hours ago before I had to try this thing called rl. My guess is somebody forgot to turn it on or something. I would advice on sending in a ticket though, chances are it gets fixed w/o one seeing how widespread this is but you never know and its better to be safe than sorry.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    edited November 2016
    Sending out feelers into the system now - will hopefully hear back soon! If I don't hear anything by around noon, I'll ask again. Per usual, you should be alright if you spent the gold and you got the automated messages on you and you spent during the correct time period.

UPDATE : according to Orinj sounds like everything under the hood is working - but if you're still not receiving points for some odd reason after a good amount of time has passed, feel free to ticket in! I haven't tried charging anything myself, but I'll report back if I get any issues myself.
  • classicbeauty
    classicbeauty Posts: 62 Arc User
    No points received here either. What would you dem a "good amount of time"? 7 hours here now..
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    No charge reward points here either. Still waiting on ticket reply though.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Weird, I got mine just fine on my live character since I ran a test myself out of curiosity, but this is still affecting multiple players. Yes, if it's been past a couple of hours please do send in a ticket and include any pertinent information!
  • valdisman
    After I charged, it told me my charge points was 1231234!! The page didn't fully load, so I refreshed and it went to 0
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • trixxie2
    trixxie2 Posts: 5 Arc User
    No points for me and I charged 8 hours ago. :|
  • verisial
    verisial Posts: 1 Arc User
    I charged and didn't get reward points either. Since you guys sent in tickets already can you please update the rest of us when you get a reply? TY.
  • classicbeauty
    Yes, if it's been past a couple of hours please do send in a ticket and include any pertinent information!
    Ticket sent :smile:
  • valdisman
    Hello,

Thank you for your report about the missing charge reward points.

We're very sorry to hear of this situation, but unfortunately there had been some specific transactions made on November 23 that did not receive any reward points. We are aware of this issue and will be working towards a fix for these transactions to receive their qualifying points in the near future. We currently estimate that the missing points from these older transactions should be available within a week. For any newer transactions made, those will already be receiving the qualifying reward points. We do apologize for the delays with these points, and will keep you updated if there are other changes to be made.

If you have any further questions or concerns about this issue, please let us know.

Regards,
    Zakarie
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainmen

That's my reply I got. Basically saying thanks for your money, we will give you the points when we get around to it and when all the charge reward tiers are gone trolol.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • assassin#7083
    assassin#7083 Posts: 5 Arc User
    if the promotion is done...they shopuld compensate us for the last tier..since they fix this issue too late
  • classicbeauty
    edited November 2016
    Edit: I saw Dominos pinned post about this issue too late... I will be a good girl, wait till monday before I start complaining again :)
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Any updates to this issue? Did players receive their points kickback yet?
  • alaia#4592
    alaia#4592 Posts: 23 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer Current Balance: 0 still...

Dhalie : : Mystic : : Tideswell
  • classicbeauty
    Zero points here as well
  • cheats69
    cheats69 Posts: 86 Arc User
    0 points.

Sooooo what gives?​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    edited November 2016
    Sending out the usual feelers to see what's going on - when I hear anything, I'll post updates in all related threads accordingly!

UPDATE!
    Replying across all threads regarding points :

Engineering had pushed though a fix, but it seemed to have missed some users. You will not need to ticket in as there was a datapull conducted for all users and payments that were affected.
    Post edited by kalystconquerer#0876 on
  • classicbeauty
    edited November 2016
    Ok, still no points, way past my bedtime so we will see what tomorrow brings :)
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    So any ETA on when we are supposed to get our points? This is starting to get pretty frustrating.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • classicbeauty
    I have my reward points now, thank you for keeping me informed :) I hope the rest of you get your points too :)
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Whew, well that's a relief! If anyone else did not receive their points, open up a ticket to support. I'll ping them gently every now and then if we have any stragglers left over.