Epic Sin Pk vids !!!

2»

Comments

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    You clearly said whatever i did in mass i do in 1v1 as well...so i offered you and the other archer (took of his name since its against rule to name) whatever his name a 1v1 with no stealth or IG or Genie or even tidal and was ur pick which i don't use to prove i don't need them at all....

i only use my vid as reference when someone start lie about not being killed.....why the fk i would pick on someone randomly,ffs use some logic at least....its clearly shown that u didn't even watch any vid,those vid are ment to be funny rather than insult others...even karma ppl do pm me and tell me they did enjoy the vid and it was funny,but maybe you have some issues to take them as insults O.O

I said some 1vs1s, not all of them. It doesnt matter what something is intended if it ends up being offensive to person you are targeting. I do find them amusing but that doenst mean the ppl targeted cant find them offensive and you know it. I am not gonna waste more of time with you, you have been warned.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    OK, I thought this might be a neat thread, but it's really gone off kilter. Going to have to shut it down and maybe clean it up later.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.