[EVENT] November In-Game Events!

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
edited November 2016 in General Discussion
Late Autumn Events

Check out the news post on our November in-game events! You may have already seen Wraith Hunter's around your neighborhood, but we're bringing in the Pinata Bosses back as well!

• For more information on how Pinata Bosses work and what they drop, Click Here!
  • For more information on how Wraith Hunters work, Click Here!

We hope you enjoy our November In-Game Events and we hope you look forward to December!

Sincerely,
The PWI Team
Tagged:

Comments

• sndrzzz
    sndrzzz Posts: 48 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876

What happened to Wraith Hunter Event - ending date?

Wraith Hunter Descends!

During the coldest months of the year, the Wraith Hunter has returned!

Starts : Wednesday 11/16/2016 (After Maintenance)
    Ends : Wednesday 11/30/2016 (After Maintenance)

• speeds16
    speeds16 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Not sure if Dawn Glory-server is the only one, but Wraith Hunter event disappeared with this maintenance. A week early.
  • cbanananf
    cbanananf Posts: 34 Arc User
    yeah it disappeared for Tideswell also :(
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Wraith Hunters should be alive and well across all servers-hopped in to spawn them! If she decides to go MIA again, please let me know and we'll drag her back to Perfect World.
  • cbanananf
    cbanananf Posts: 34 Arc User
    yay thank you \o/
  • warlockxkos187
    warlockxkos187 Posts: 25 Arc User
    regular events need to be updated as far as rewards go.. most hold no value so no1 does them
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    @warlockxkos187 since some events that we turn on are hardcoded into the console, it would require some legwork on CN's part- which they'd rather spend on new events than re-patching old ones. The tricky thing about events sometimes is you have distinct crowds - some like the nostalgia of an event they previously experienced regardless of rewards, others prefer to only have new events and not reusing old ones, and still others want events to be constantly evolving. There are some events we just haven't used for one reason or another and those just need to be tested to see if they work then patched in and released. I try to see if I can work in events that all types of people can enjoy, but not every in game event will be a success. Going forward though, I want to work with the community to not only bring in events that are meta relevant (i.e. events that dispense buffs/mats/items that competitive players use), but also some fun little events even if they're not super lucrative and especially bring the ones up we haven't released and see how the community likes them.
  • tenhours
    tenhours Posts: 7 Arc User
    Late Autumn Events

Check out the news post on our November in-game events! You may have already seen Wraith Hunter's around your neighborhood, but we're bringing in the Pinata Bosses back as well!

• For more information on how Pinata Bosses work and what they drop, Click Here!
    • For more information on how Wraith Hunters work, Click Here!

We hope you enjoy our November In-Game Events and we hope you look forward to December!

Sincerely,
    The PWI Team

• tenhours
    tenhours Posts: 7 Arc User
    thanks for bringing back the pinata bosses, but well, they are worthless now to us non cash shoppers. with the graball option, we dont even get a chance to pick up anything it drops. way to go pwi!! the rich get richer and the rest of us, well, we play on. good job!!!