2017 Anni Mount

Options
valdisman
valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
0a6554618465d6c349b2eba53b2e69351447261853.jpg

So this is effectively what has been voted for on the anni mount :D:D:D A chance to design a unique mount and they vote one similar to what we already have pmsl.
#kylehawkinsuck
Moonshine drinker
In a world of 10s, be an 11.

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    HAAA! I laughed too hard when I saw that!

In all fairness after polling is done, we turn it over to the players to conceptualize it, So it could (and hopefully should) look less like this.
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    Birds aren't mammals tho?​​
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Options
    How you know mount doesnt give birth to live young? :D
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    @aradya6793 I stated this in another thread already, but Thursday Night Fights is in its final stages of testing. We have to find a proper day for the Cross Server competition, and we have to make sure that it can not be abused (considering the top prize is a Crown of Madness, it is highly sought after and devs do one want a huge flood of them coming into the server). The way they had set their local and cross server competitions, players would have been able to double dip every single week and one timezone would get screwed out of the Cross Server competition entirely. Local version is fixed, so it's all logistics at this point. Once those get figured out it will be released.

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    @aradya6793 highly doubt that pwe employees are at liberty to discuss their turnover rate in public forums. They have nondisclosure clauses over the most mundane stuff so thats my guess.

Not saying you cant ask but that might be why its ignored :c
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    Ah sorry I didn't see this! I'm currently running around checking all our titles due to some server issues we're having (and I have no idea why I missed the tag).

The only people I even talked to during my job search was a friend from college who was a previous employee but she was very busy, and didn't get back to me before my interview. Not only is some things NDA, it's usually frowned upon to rumor mill and gossip about why so-and-so is no longer at the company.

If you look at other tech companies in general, there are always new positions opening up, old job postings left up long after it's been filled, or obligatory posts when they are already planning on filling positions internally. As a prospective candidate, you sometimes will run into this when applying in the industry. People leave for various reasons - job opened up at the company they really wanted to go for, they feel like they've achieved all they can at their current job and want a challenge, people have to move with a spouse to a new state, outsourcing etc. Not saying these situations expressly have been ones for people leaving PWE, but there's so many different reasons for people leaving a job that you can't gauge anything simply based on one job board posting or an aggregate of job posts.