Genie Trade State Broken?

laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
edited November 2016 in General Discussion
So i made a 67 Lp genie and i had it in switching it to trade state for over a freakin week i look at it status today it shows only -10 hours from the horrible 100+ hours it originally had left deducted this totally sucks it takes up space and why in gods green earth does it take so freakin long this is bs this means if i want to try for a better Lp genie and make mass of them i cant get rid of them? or trade them off?

What the heck is going on here it takes less time to destroy a bound item?

Wont this game become unplayable then as all my inventory slots and bank slots become full i wont be able to complete quests ?

Should i be able to get all money i spent on pwi ? if its unplayable? because of a glitch they have?

Looking at spent history its over 5000 dollars wow

I also try taking it to the destroy bound item npc it wont let me destroy genies that way
Post edited by laiwaisan on

Comments

• xlayon
    xlayon Posts: 80 Arc User
    at least you got a 67Lp one, i've been through 20 or so genies this past week and the best one i've made is 14/30.
  • laiwaisan
    problem is i cant make more because there not decomposable they take up to much inventory space and i cant npc it trash it sale it and it takes 169 hours that will never reach zero this is freaking horriable
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Maybe it glitched out because of the DST maintenance? Switching time around can cause crazy ****.

Either way, i'm sure a GM can do something about it.
    @thenamesdomino or @arspaulina#4310, or anyone else.
    Maybe @sylenthunder knows who else to poke.

Else try sending a ticket, maybe if you're lucky they'll actually help, lol.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• sageriversongs
    sageriversongs Posts: 8 Arc User
    lailai me nugget man if you can put genie in account stash - don't need trade state for do this must just check again - and if can have space make new char to take all genie out stash then delete him to baibai genie
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Word to the wise, create genies on alts. If genies are filled up on alt, delete the alt tiger-2.gif. Sure you lose genie exp cubes, but judging how quickly you can make genies with cubes from 2xwarsong, it is a small price.

I don't use spirits anymore. If i get a 45/50, i keep it and use spirit. I would rather recommend that genies should be instantly decomposed regardless of their level/trade state. This will allow for more genie creation. More people will try for 91+ genie that way and use all those massive amounts of spirits acquired on alts.​​
  • laiwaisan
    ok its kinda glitch not sure eventually it speed up the time left to 2 hours but damn it still took forever when it should've been done