Unofficial "The Players TW Season" 3 2016 End.

Comments

• milkins
    milkins Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    lol
    Post edited by milkins on
    IeIantos - GoldDigrz
  • milkins
    milkins Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    lol
    IeIantos - GoldDigrz
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    dingo488 wrote: »
    saxroll wrote: »
    Eh, there is no extreme gear difference between the factions. Sure, Karma outgears GD a bit I imagine but I find if amusing you are saying that from another server as its nearly impossible to actually estimate strength of factions gear on server one plays themselves. And GDs spike in power is pretty recent, if you havent fought them in the last month, you really have little idea who their factors are nowdays.

We fought them in xTW not too long ago, and based on the reaction right above this post its pretty fair to say that we werent just fighting a bunch of alts. Now I personally rate the gear between Karma and Hoorah to be fairly similar... the week we fought GoldDgrz (which was like 3 weeks ago?) we had sent our strongest 4 squads to Tempest, and 1 squad to Dynasty/Defiance, so as you can imagine the only people we had left were basically our alts and usual reserves, tho we also had 1 of our stronger squads in that battle.

Just to paint the scenario, when we entered that xTW we had already lost all our towers and were behind like 1k points and the xTW was alrdy half way done, since we had been fighting 30v50 for a long time, and despite all those factors against us we were still able to take their dragon down to 20% before the timer ran out, using only 1 of our good squads n the rest being alts n reserves... So they either increased their strength by a huuuuge amount in the last 2 weeks, or Karma decreased theirs by a huge amount, but if the situation is fairly similar to what it was at that time then Karma most definately outgears GoldDgrz by a huge margin.

I was also playnig an alt psychic in that battle that isnt even that much up to date, I would consider him slightly undergeared for Hoorah/Karma standards, but even he seemed to be on a powerlevel higher than most people GoldDgrz had in that battle. So its true, my impression might be off by a lot, but what I gathered from our last meeting with GoldDgrz as well as our last meeting with Karma I wouldnt brag about beating them in 20 minutes, the gear isnt even close :\

Its why I said we had luck. We were lucky you didnt jump into ours so we managed to get a long way ahead. Last 30mins you bought in strong players and almost killed our dragon. Another 10 mins we would have lost. We also went our 54 v 60 Crysis and got rolled in 15mins last week. Was nothing to do with bad leadership, they just smashed us with stronger gear and better pvp. Dont get me wrong GD does have endgame players, but enough to compete with the Karma or other top facs in other servers. Karma wont admit it though or it takes away the value in their inevitable victorys.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • valdisman

The 1h defense you are so proud of we were missing 5-10 players from our top20 gear rankings. Our usual TW lead and some squad leads. And if GD pulls 55ish, according to you, on wars which GD wasnt at full strength, I assume full strength means more numbers in which case GD actually outnumbered Karma that time. And you mistake me, I did give conditions under which it might be possible for GD to beat Karma but we both know those are never going to be met. So no, I dont think GD can beat Karma but its not because GD doesnt have the gear or numbers but because it lacks the ability to do more than moan.

The 55 is roughly our full strength without counting any buffers but we don't pull that to TWs so theyre free to not attend as TW isnt a priority (usually theyre just asleep after xTWs). Its almost as being in Karma has no meaning so you have the need to make some about GD, ie saying were even power etc, to make it worthwhile being there.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • valdisman
    BTW I just seen your 900 teles youve bought. Did you buy then just to take the SS and try prove a point or is it how long they been sitting in your bag? I could record PWI for 100hrs straight and you wouldnt be in wc doing your *trolling* once. Don't sit here on forums saying youre a troll, thats just immature.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • patupapa
    patupapa Posts: 39 Arc User
    I guess its fair to say, GD wont be fighting karma for real Since they accepted they are Karma's b... ?

I guess first step, is to embrace the reality lol
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    WoW.

Who would have thought...​​
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    valdisman wrote: »
    BTW I just seen your 900 teles youve bought. Did you buy then just to take the SS and try prove a point or is it how long they been sitting in your bag? I could record PWI for 100hrs straight and you wouldnt be in wc doing your *trolling* once. Don't sit here on forums saying youre a troll, thats just immature.

Why on earth would I bother stacking teles to prove a point? Like I said, I stocked up month ago with 1k teles or so - Those are what are left. You kept calling me egoistical jerk who keeps spamming WC, which clearly isnt the case. Doesnt mean I dont have my trolling hobbies but Karma really didi calm me down in that aspect.

As for GDs strength, the fact ppl are drastically undervaluing your gear might suggest something bout how you guys TW/xTW :).
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • valdisman

Why on earth would I bother stacking teles to prove a point? Like I said, I stocked up month ago with 1k teles or so - Those are what are left. You kept calling me egoistical jerk who keeps spamming WC, which clearly isnt the case. Doesnt mean I dont have my trolling hobbies but Karma really didi calm me down in that aspect.

As for GDs strength, the fact ppl are drastically undervaluing your gear might suggest something bout how you guys TW/xTW :).

Yes we undervalue our gear so much yet only 10 points behind you :) nice logic. We just say it as it is. You over power us and always have yet youre so damn hell bent adamant that you dont. Youre the only faction in the game who think GD can beat you. Frankly its embarrassing you doubt yourselves so much. We dont devalue, we accept the facts.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Qontrol/Whitty

I'm not going to get into a argument of what happend in the past to ex hoorah members because my opinion is an outsiders opinion; but your response still doesn't explain they haven't returned to hoorah
    What makes u think we want people with such an attitude back in the faction?

our last xtw encounter Vindicate did manage to beat hoorah (still waiting for your xtw video of that)
    Sorry we were occupied in a 2-hour long 60v60 with Tempest, I was never in the Vindicate battle, we only sent our reserves to your battle. We cant all be lucky and have a faction like Origin as secondary battle, and when we had to choose between showing up to Tempest or Vindicate we obviously picked Tempest as they are actually a relevant faction in the xTW standings. Sadly enough we lost, but I still think it was the right call, since Vindicate's points really dont matter at all, they are still hanging on 7th place, and based off previous results I doubt thats gna change any time soon.

And like I said, you are free to do whatever u want in PK or in TW, just like we are free to have the opinion is extremely boring to fight you n just like we are free to decide to no longer fight you due to it being so boring. Im not telling you to stop using alt SBs in TW just for vortexes, this is entirely up to you. You are however telling us to do TW again, which, Im sorry, is entirely up to us, yet that seems to be very hard for you guys to accept...

On a positive note, its not too unlikely Hoorah will start doing TW again in future seasons, but I probably wont be going so dont bother asking for videos of TWs I wasnt at please -_-'' Ill post what I can -_-''

• dregen543210
    dregen543210 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    beast21g wrote: »
    good to see Joe saying that Crisis are nabs
    thats funny

Yeah I totally agree, it's a damn miracle we're 1st in X-TW, TW, and PK, get your **** together man. Our class makeup doesn't even make sense for mass TW's/X-tw's, we have like 2 BM's for all our squads... :neutral:

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User

Yes we undervalue our gear so much yet only 10 points behind you :) nice logic. We just say it as it is. You over power us and always have yet youre so damn hell bent adamant that you dont. Youre the only faction in the game who think GD can beat you. Frankly its embarrassing you doubt yourselves so much. We dont devalue, we accept the facts.

I`m not even going to ask if you are stupid as I already know the answer. Somebody from Hoorah has stated in this thread how weak he considers you to be gear wise, kinda like some random **** guild, which really isnt true. The fact they believe this just tells how ineffectively you use that gear, its kinda embarrassing.

I would love to see a quote in context where I say GD can beat Karma. I have said they have the numbers/gear to maybe turtle but I nowhere said they are going to manage that as GDs abilities as individual players and as a faction is a complete joke. Not saying everybody in GD is terrible but imho the vast majority is.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • dingo488
    edited November 2016

Yeah I totally agree, it's a damn miracle we're 1st in X-TW, TW, and PK, get your **** together man. Our class makeup doesn't even make sense for mass TW's/X-tw's, we have like 2 BM's for all our squads... :neutral:

somehow Crisis really buys into Memelord Joe screaming BMs are so OP, I think a more realistic tierlist for TW/PK these days would be

S Tier:
    Duskblades, Stormbringers

A Tier:
    Everything else cuz they arent DBs/SBs

No clue if you guys actually have DBs and SBs, but if you do that would explain everything. DBs buff their squad to be as tanky as NP ppl, while SBs basically instantly make the game unplayable for a whole opposing squad n they might as well go afk.
  • dregen543210
    edited November 2016

somehow Crisis really buys into Memelord Joe screaming BMs are so OP, I think a more realistic tierlist for TW/PK these days would be

S Tier:
    Duskblades, Stormbringers

A Tier:
    Everything else cuz they arent DBs/SBs

No clue if you guys actually have DBs and SBs, but if you do that would explain everything. DBs buff their squad to be as tanky as NP ppl, while SBs basically instantly make the game unplayable for a whole opposing squad n they might as well go afk.

Cool, Crisis is dominating because of Joe's SB. Thanks for the explanation!

I also didn't know -20% crit damage was better than 35% increased hp or the 135% p.def buffs from cleric/bms. TY!
  • dingo488
    edited November 2016

I also didn't know -20% crit damage was better than 35% increased hp or the 135% p.def buffs from cleric/bms. TY!

Thats cuz its -45% Crit Damage

Which, in a game where people average about 50% crit chance between classes, is the equivalent of about 500 spirit in terms of defense, not too shabby I would say. Cant be purged either, incredible!

• beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    thats funny

and to succeed all that you merged a whole guild
    go go you can kick some alts and merge more guilds into yours
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Now now guys remember what happened last time we added salt to the lemonade? ;) keep it sweet and sour people.
  • dregen543210
    thats funny

I don't think you guys can handle any more merges, there's no point if there's no challenge...

Seriously though, maybe thats why you're failing, you must be denying apps from people who want to join you.
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    thats funny

I don't think you guys can handle any more merges, there's no point if there's no challenge...

Seriously though, maybe thats why you're failing, you must be denying apps from people who want to join you.

ahm maybe you confuse me with someone else cause im not in any guild

But i have to agree filling apps to join a guild is the dumpest thing you can ask from a person

Now lets change topic cause the topic is different

• sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    thats funny

ahm maybe you confuse me with someone else cause im not in any guild

But i have to agree filling apps to join a guild is the dumpest thing you can ask from a person

Now lets change topic cause the topic is different

Lets change topic? After you come talking about merging whole factions and derailing this thread even further u say that xD
    First of all we didnt merge a whole faction , if you are talking about mayhem, they had 60ish active tw ppl , 1 and a half squad of them joined us , some went to req , some to infa , some to bankai , some to punishers, and around 20-30ppl stayed in mayhem.
    Out of our tw squads only 1 has ex mayhem ppl and sometimes they arent even enough for full sq of 10 ppl xD

Being 1st in xTW and TW we achieved with good coordination , really good team work , ppl listening and responding to orders fast and well ofc ppl knowing how to play their class and whats their role in tw/xtw, and ofc really good squad leaders and a lot of our ppl making a difference over the enemy skillwise.
    Also we have like 8-9 bms but atm 3-4 are inactive.

We dont have many more sbs and dbs compared to other top factions , 2-4 sbs and 3-5 dbs depending on the war.
    And same way army of sbs can decide a war , army of bms with aoe stun dissarm hf and etc can also decide a war, every class if played properly can in a way decide a war.
    I agree vortex is broken but if thats the case then Crysis shoulda lost to Vindicate when we fought them simply because they had way more sb/dbs(vortexes) compared to us.
    Before anyone just argues and tries to trash that Vindicate is bad an etc ill just say what some ppl wrote here: Hoorah lost to Vindicate in some tws and one of the reasons was the endless vortexes?

On a side note , this thread has really turned into a flame fest , i cant even keep track of who's flaming who anymore xD
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    You should try fight against 13ish stormbringers inside tiny TW base while you have 0 sb, maybe 1. So fun!
  • manbaby
    manbaby Posts: 33 Arc User
    T screen counted all the base buffers and scouts too then? 3 weeks ago you beat us with 52 + 11 buffers (somehow you made it that we had 70 lmfao), last weekend we had 54 plus 8 buffers. You take 70. No one ever said GD would ever win, its why we dont bid on you and waste a bid, but its beautiful how Karma still lie about numbers as if it makes your victories surprising or meaningful.

I was in Narla for a while and also in Nem, you were rarely in wc chatting sht, as much as you do now. Its nothing personal. Just your ego has massively exploded since you joined Karma (Im 99% sure you are who i'm thinking you are). What Karma has in numbers and power should be something great but that chance was messed up a while ago.

So I WC now? I used to but like I said, I have calmed the hell down since I joined Karma actually from my trolling days. I restocked teles a month ago and this is where I am now http://prntscr.com/d58oqp . Meanwhile you have your leader randomly calling Karma members, who happen to be in same JFSP squad, as "Karma trash" with zero provocation...

As for nobody ever said GD will win Karma? I guess I havent been bugged in Skype by ppl who have their connections out of Karma saying how Karma is gonna get rolled by GD in 1vs1 TW to the point of telling ppl to log on for it, lol. Instead GD got rolled in 15mins.

I honestly doubt your numbers but I cant be arsed to argue bout them. Saying like Karma has 2 more squads is a complete joke though, which wouldnt be true if Karma was pulling 70 it has not been pulling. 2 weeks ago Karma had 6 squads in TW, not all of them full. I been providing information, which is as correct as I can - there is no way to discount basebuffers effectively. Meanwhile you been claiming Karma has 2 squads more in TW, which simply isnt remotely true. So who is being untruthful bout numbers, huh?

Ps. If you really cant figure out who I am when I got my YT channel on my signature...

Pps. Karma is still, least for few more weeks, most successful xTW faction on PWI. I would hardly call that messing up.

LOOOL, saxroll (goin by forum name) has been around for a while, if your from Archosaur and were in the same exact faction as one another I would think you knew who he was lol. and tbh i think his beavior has maintained consistency all the years he has been playing. Sure people have up's and down's but I don't really see him as 'getting worse' since he joined Karma. Seems like bout the same guy lol.
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    sin20 wrote: »
    if thats the case then Crysis shoulda lost to Vindicate when we fought them simply because they had way more sb/dbs(vortexes) compared to us.
    Before anyone just argues and tries to trash that Vindicate is bad an etc ill just say what some ppl wrote here: Hoorah lost to Vindicate in some tws and one of the reasons was the endless vortexes?

TW and xTW maps are completely different. I was in hoorah when they lost those couple of tw vs vindi and I have watched xtw vindi video on youtube. You really cant compare fighting 10+ SBs and DBs copying vortex in a small faction base vs xtw map. It still sucks majorly in xtw but you have more room to run around and killing dragon is not the only objective anyway. In tw your only goal is to kill crystal and a bunch of SBs can effectively turtle a faction for 2 hours.
  • fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Guys we are all here to play and have fun and the goal of the topic was another (thank you to Heero200 for your great job btw)

Every faction has good and bad players, more or less gears, this discussion is pointless.

I agree, i'm the first that I have competition fighting other factions, but that is close to TW and DC. No sense talk bad about people and factions everywhere.
    I play on 2 servers (twilight and dawnglory) and many time oustide TW i play also with people from enemy factions (for NW, friendly squad PK, ecc).

If you guys are salty, logout pwi for some time and relax with another game.

Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • dingo488
    edited November 2016
    sin20 wrote: »
    Hoorah lost to Vindicate in some tws and one of the reasons was the endless vortexes?

Well Im not saying thats the reasong we lost, all I am saying is that its not fun to play under those circumstances, which is why I have no interrest in TW. xTW is basically a balanced version of TW, there's more win-conditions and generally its been balanced to have a more healthy game-play, just like Vindicate lost to Crisis they lost to Hoorah as well in a 1v1 60v60 (no extra battles for either side) a week after this TW happened, having SBs/DBs isnt everything if you lack coordination n leadership.

But you seem to not quite understand just how bad it is, and I dont either for ranged classes, but as a melee class you will not be able to do anything at all, until you die or can immune. Just to paint you the picture:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANXqE31lWm0&t=950

I can use about 1 skill per minute, BMs are so OP, Joe was right all along...100 minutes of that is definately not something I will get on for at 2AM -shrugs-
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User

Dear Arararat,

With gear or without gear, the fact remains that GD skill and strategy have always been terrible.
    GD had some success right after their build up many years ago, because they had managed to gather most of the main CSers of the server at the time and other competitive factions were breaking apart. But it was never due to skill or strategy.
    That success was short and disappeared as soon as skilled players from other factions started to take TW seriously again.
    GD then lived their downfall, a fall from which they would never get back.
    They tried many things to try to stay competitive and get rid of that loser tag. But nothing worked.
    In spite of all the efforts and teles spent, GD new recruits were 3rd rate players that had just CSed their gear in a few days and lacked experience. Because of this GD was always outplayed by Karma.
    The exodus of GD players to efiance was a failure.
    The exodus to RogueXXX could have worked but as soon as Joejuken joined, it became a 22min distaster.
    Nowadays GD only attracts the rejects of the server that could never be successful in any faction or couldn't be accepted in Karma due to lack of skill. Their TW startegy is always the same. They always lose in the same pitiful way.

So what hope is there left for GD ? Only a strong leader with a well thought recruitment program could save GD. This is why you, Arararat, have to step up and bring your faction to new heights.

App @ Arararat.com o:)
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • dregen543210

Thats cuz its -45% Crit Damage

Which, in a game where people average about 50% crit chance between classes, is the equivalent of about 500 spirit in terms of defense, not too shabby I would say. Cant be purged either, incredible!

If we're going to convert everything to spirit, then 35% hp is equal to 700 spirit...

Averaging crit chance also makes less sense than averaging total damage reduction. Majority of arcanes won't have over 30% crit, and the classes that can get high crit rates also have zerk to fall back on.

-45% crit damage ends up being a 22-25% reduction in overall dps for both arcanes and zerk classes. I didn't account for "enhanced" rage damage due to not knowing how it interacts with -crit damage, but this is a far cry from the stats NP gives...what makes it seem OP is because of the stacking of hp + defense + crit reduction.

The class that gets screwed over the most is archers...big surprise there.
  • dingo488

If we're going to convert everything to spirit, then 35% hp is equal to 700 spirit...

Ye... Barb buffs would be pretty broken if they couldnt be purged ^^

Cleric/BM buffs arent on the same power level tho, but I do agree Barb buffs are, but they can be purged, DB buffs cant.

But for one class to reduce overall DPS that the WHOLE squad receives by 22-25% seems fine to you? :P cuz thats pretty damn broken in my book
  • bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    PLEASE LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEIR, THERE, THEY'RE!! The freaking red text is so cringeworthy,