Delta glitch?

Options
eag1e67
eag1e67 Posts: 94 Arc User
Anyone else having problems entering Delta?

Comments

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I entered it the other day with no problems but can't say for today. Are you getting any kind of error message? Are you in a squad of at least two for squad mode? If you're starting the instance, do you have lead? Is it a new instance? Do you have the 3 mill opening fee? Is your quest list or bag full?​​
  • parrot2010
    parrot2010 Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »
    Do you have the 3 mill opening fee? Is your quest list or bag full?​​
    Since when you need 3mil for opening Delta? :/

• rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options
    parrot2010 wrote: »
    Do you have the 3 mill opening fee? Is your quest list or bag full?​​
    Since when you need 3mil for opening Delta? :/

Maybe they confuse delta with lunar. As far as I remember you need 6 rebirth orders and a 6 people squad to open delta.

• eirghan
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Yip sorry mind was elsewhere. Yes @rieihdius got it. Six people above 85 and 6 orders. My bad sorry for the confusion ;)
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Options
    What is the glitch you are getting? I know there use to be "The Delta glitch" also known as the "Left Behind glitch" where as you are entering Delta one or more persons would not be pulled in with the others and they would be left behind and then dc for 3-5 mins making everyone have to leave the instance and wait for them. Is that what happened becasue that seemed to be fixed. But we all know that GMs seem to mess things up when they add new stuff to the game.
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    Do you have the 3 mill opening fee?

Delta fee is 10m per spot these days onion-6.gif.

Make sure people are not hugging, kissing, flying. They are near npc and not doing funky stuff. Standing still is the best option.​​
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    Options
    jabq wrote: »
    Do you have the 3 mill opening fee?

Delta fee is 10m per spot these days onion-6.gif.

Make sure people are not hugging, kissing, flying. They are near npc and not doing funky stuff. Standing still is the best option.​​

10 mil per spot? Wow, you make 50 mil on each Delta?
  • eag1e67
    Options
    it just kept saying 'MISSION CONTRADICTION' yet all toons were lvl 100+
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    Did everyone try log out. Rrsquad with different lead then pass lead if needed.

I have seen that before but a long time ago.

Thanks
  • eag1e67
    edited November 2016
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    Did everyone try log out. Rrsquad with different lead then pass lead if needed.

I have seen that before but a long time ago.

Thanks

Yes, we tried all that, still had the same responce but also, when asked in wc, a few had the same problem
  • jabq
    Options
    Did someone in the group have server error that was not taken care of? If the problem still continues, i have no idea how to fix it. The above suggestions are what we eliminate to make sure everyone can enter.

50m, i wish. You can hardly even find 1 player if you world chat for 10~40 minutes.​​
  • eirghan
    Options
    Sounds like from the other thread due to time zone issue. Are you able to enter now?

And damn i was running lunars for free i gotta start making that dough :D
  • jabq
    Options
    Sounds like from the other thread due to time zone issue. Are you able to enter now?

And damn i was running lunars for free i gotta start making that dough :D

You usually run lunar for free and keep the eod/mats, depending on squad setup. People just come for quick badges.

You might have mixed up delta again Ff7bvIg.png​​
  • eirghan
    Options
    @jabq It was a joke back because I thought you were kidding. Can't imagine anyone paying 10m for delta run... or any run tbh.
  • jabq
    Options
    @jabq It was a joke back because I thought you were kidding. Can't imagine anyone paying 10m for delta run... or any run tbh.

@eirghan People actually pay 8~10m a spot for a full delta for their culti/chrono. People are mostly in horrible factions where other people do not help out. World chat is horrendous for getting a squad together. Most people are really frustrated in trying to get a squad ready for full delta.

Once they do begin, if the op person goes afk, there is usually squad wipe or delta fail. People put their toon on auto culti inside and go afk the whole 2 hours. The horror stories are astounding for delta these days. The repair cost at spawn is horrendous. I do all of mine at eye, makes it much easier.

If players helped out a bit more, things would be much easier. When ever i run delta, i always ask friends/faction if anyone needs it for mail/alt, what ever class. Not everyone does that. It does not matter if the people are in top factions or obscure factions.​​
  • eirghan
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Wow thats sad :cold_sweat: being a seeker maybe i should try to help my server with these more :s paying 10m to get your culti done just doesnt seem fair. I was lucky to be in a good faction and have good friends when i did mine.